• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i love all of dondon's siggies!! weee its L OMG!!! :wow: =) :wow: i confess...i kinda felt the same way as with siz ainz... i how it felt..and it scks.. haiz.. siz ainz im here if you needed me.. i maybe not her but still im here...just so you know ...i love yah siz ;) i confess... im gonna be online and updating my multiply again haha... im back multiply lolz.. i confess... i was listening to Sayaw Kikay earlier haha :lol: [i]sortakindalikeahparangmejomaypagka[/i] :D
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i am so irritated about ripway's bandwith. argh. im going to find an alternative site. shocks.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I ate 2 plates of rice and tocino a while ago, and now when my parents I arrived, they bought burgers. LOL. I ate two. :eh: I confess when we had our merienda, the students next to our table thought Rudy is courting me, [he's beside me, and my friends said that we're both sweet. :wallbash:] as if. LOL. When we go out, the lady said that I should answer him now. :angry: My friends scolded me. ohh, how dare them. :wallbash: I confess I was :redface: :redface: a while ago, when we had our csoc lecture. Wayne [my crush] asked me to be his girlfriend. [i]errgghh.. kiddin. :P[/i] He asked me if I have a tiny earrings. He'll use one. :evil:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] that our internet is gone for a week!!!wahhh....:o [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,. my[b] birthday[/b] is tomorrow! [b]july 15![/b] happy birthday to meee! and i confess,. i am happy today but kinda sad also,. lol,. mixed,. its just hard to accept some facts that something can disappear,. =( lol,. and was happy because i saw my crush lol and tomorrow is my [b]special day[/b],. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]i confess that i am so irritated about ripway's bandwith. argh. im going to find an alternative site. shocks.[/quote] Same here geez.. Ripway is so whacked :exclaim: [quote=jheneko]i confess,. my birthday is tomorrow! july 15! happy birthday to meee![/quote] Happy birthday dearie <33333 :cake: :gift: (mini cake and mini gift hihi) [color=#848284] [b]i confess...[/b] I'm finally [b]done[/b] wif transferring files from ripway to fileave :exclaim: I'm so exhausted and really in a [b]very very awful mood [/b]right now :wallbash: I'm so not in the mood for ym confe these past few days or weeks :wallbash: I can't talk about certain things in ym confe anymore because of.... I know I'm somehow exaggerating things but I'm not comfortable at all. [b]*facepalm[/b] I need some [b]shut eye asap[/b] :wasted: Even though I finished transferring all teh files, I still need to transfer the banners in .[b]psd files[/b]. Me and my crazy ideas -- now I haf more work to do greatttttttt :wallbash: more wall bashing situations -- I feel smothered :wallbash: [/color]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ waaaaaa i mishu gf! =(, I hope u cud fix ur files alredi =(,, We mishu!! :crybaby: [align=center][b][i]-- Start Of confession --[/i][/b][/align] I confess, Time really flies,, its like it has multiple wings!! I also confess,, Im getting addicted to NFS Pro Street,,Ive unlocked stuffs awhile ago but i dont have a MMC to save wat ive done,, Ive done that cause i was waiting for my dad to finish typing..I cant wait to get the MMC of the console..I will finish that game! :lol:, But honestly, I like NFS underground more..They say ProStreet is the new one..But i just like the NFS version in my pc than the version i play on my PS2 :retard: [spoiler] I confess, I got a new ring :lol:, I hab this ring that i wear everyday, anywer,, first i chose to have a plastic ring..but, i saw a broken part of wat i have on my fone..Its like a ring,,like the one in Charlie's Angel :lol:, its thick..almost like an engagement or marriage ring :lol:, but the thing is, i dun have a fiance :lol: I hope everythign wud be like before :P,, If u read this, u know wat i mean :P [/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]--End Of confession --[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-14 15:59:46)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I can't connect to the internet. Low signal. I confess I didn't much time to enjoy the confe. No ears and everyone left.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :eh: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess I am listening to a song with this line:- "[b]Life will get better~♪[/b]" It makes me think that no matter how hard the situation in our life is, there will be a time where life can get better. I even dunno what im saying :wasted: Lemme say something which is not a confession [spoiler]However, I strongly believe that those people who are living in isolation can have a better life. In a particular living of a person, there are times that are good and bad. What i wanna say in summary is i even dont know why im saying this :smoke: I just wanna tell that to those who are in trouble or he/she just broke up with his/her friend ot whatever that:- [b]Stand up and fight! It will be better on the next day! Believe me![/b] [/spoiler] -- [i]Note: The song is Miracle - Super Junior[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess....[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: That the signature above me clearly reads "bi**h f**k yourself" and it's quite profane and vulgar...and against forum rules, I believe...and it's been reported. Sorry. :arrow: That within the next couple of hours I will once again begin my path towards "non-sobriety" :lol: :lol: :arrow: Not that I was gonna "quit" drinking, my alcoholism just took a day off yesterday. :D :arrow: That I'm wondering where the hell [b]the_legend_killer[/b] has been?? :paranoid: :arrow: That my lil sis didn't even bother to say hello to me today before she went to sleep. =| :arrow: That I wish I was [i]already[/i] drunk. :wallbash: :arrow: That I repaired the rift and damage in the relationship between me and my mother last night. It had been too long since we last spoke to each other. I had to really swallow my pride and apologize even though I never thought I was in the wrong. =| :arrow: That it's hot as hell here. :mad: :arrow: That I now officially have a new Fs account and new YM ID and now my ex-girlfriend (the b**ch) can no longer find me or contact me anymore. =) :lol: :D :arrow: That I've got way too many confessions today. :rolleyes: :arrow: That I wish I could just "up and leave" and start my life over in a new place. =| :arrow: That I still have to go to the store to buy my beer for this evening and it looks like a wicked thunder/lightning strom is about to hit. Guess I'll be getting a little wet. :angry: :arrow: That I'm really tired of being a "nice guy" and I'm slowly changing back to my old ways. =| :arrow: That I have no more confessions for now........ [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-14 20:05:17)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i miss tinay, thanks for being a nice friend. ;) I confess im hungry, i will eat [i]sinangag [/i]and [i]egg[/i] now :D I confess its rainy this days, its so cold here. I confess im out now, going back to school. see you all later ;) ----- Goodluck to all who will take exams ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i miss tinay, thanks for being a nice friend. ;)[/quote] [spoiler] awwww.... yer welcome don.. i have miss you too friend... =) ;) thnx also for being nice... im just here...if yah need me... .otei...;) [/spoiler] i confess... i miss don... i only get to see his posts here in confessions...me want to talk to him ..hows life don? how are they? you know her and him? :paranoid: i confess i just change the layout of my blog... ahehe am so happy lolengz...i thought i wouldnt be able to do it today...ahehe but i did it! amf :lol: XD i confess.. ...i was charging my phone last night and...dang i fell asleep... i woke up at 5 am..i forgot to remove it .. . geez....hope my battery will not be affected... ive done that so many times na...unintentionally... haiz.. :wallbash:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm really tired yesterday..practicing our jingle for tommorow.. :/ and i'll go to my classmate's house todaya nd practice again. waaaaah! :O non-stop practice!! errrr.. :wallbash: i confess that i'm missing all my ftalk friends!! waaaah! :crybaby: i miss kuya dondon and ate faith. :crybaby::lol: i confess that i'm craving for chocolates? :lol: what???:P . i'm having headache now. :retard:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Goodluck to all who will take exams ;)[/quote] I need that kuya don! :wallbash: --- confess i'm studying for later's exam in rle. crap. a lot of things to study :penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i got a headache after our exam yesterday! :wallbash:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: I think I really have to attend my classes today or I'll be marked F/A. :ninja: :arrow: I am sorry for not being able to say anything yest to my big bro ! I just didn't feel well :( [sup]*again*[/sup] :arrow: I wish I didn't have to see those people in my English class :evil: :arrow: I haven't got any other [i]reason[/i] left for cutting classes :| :arrow: I'm gunna go off to school in 1 hour :wallbash:[/spoiler]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess, im struggling hard in my life now. :( i confess, i want to learn more bout my country politics as it will be one of the posible question asked in my upcoming intervieww in the future.. :penguin:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]Happy birthday dearie <33333 :cake: :gift: (mini cake and mini gift hihi)[/quote] tahnk you! very muchhh! haha :D :rose: :rose: i confess,. in about 2 hours ill be going already to school and we have only one subject,. lol T_T ahaha i confess,. i havent fixed teh bandwidth prob on may lays,. =( i confess,. im expecting sumone who will greet me today,. (sum people,.) :rolleyes:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]confess... i miss don... i only get to see his posts here in confessions...me want to talk to him ..hows life don? how are they? you know her and him?[/quote] [b]@ Tinay[/b] yeah, i also see that. we only talk here at confession and some other thread. I want to know you more. I want to become 1 of your bestfriend. thanks for being so nice to me. if you need me, you can msg me anytime;) [quote=charm_caster0604]confess that i'm missing all my ftalk friends!! waaaah! i miss kuya dondon and ate faith.[/quote] [b]Niña[/b] Really? i miss you too. sorry if i only often to message to you or ol in ym. :cry: hows ur life? did you find your prince? hehe.. tc alwayz ;) [quote=aRies04991]I need that kuya don![/quote] [b]Aries(neex)[/b] yeah, we all need that. :D hehe. Goodluck to all of us. thanks for the comments ;) ------------------------------------------------------------ I confess i want to Greet [b]jheneko[/b] a Happy Happy Birthday.. :D anyway thanks for the repu. whats your age now? hehe. Tc always ok. ;) I confess im laughing at my class today. we Just only watch youtube at the class haha. and our prof is the 1 who started it all, instead of reviewing our upcomming exams. hahaha.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i liek teh siggy above me.. it makes me wanna watch deathnote.. :lol: i confess its teh first time ever i saw my ym list empty!.. :disgust: empty,, i mean no one is online!.. gosh dunno y.. im soooooooo bored.. last night and today..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 9 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy