• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i am not active during school days because the computer is only intended for research.. =( but i'll be active during weekends. =) :thumbsup:[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: [b] I confess that someone hacked my friendster accnt..WTF! [/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]I confess that someone hacked my friendster accnt..WTF![/quote] that's shocking mr. lordheinz!! :o hmf.. why did they do that?? :angry: @ topic: [b]i confess[/b] that i'm disturbed with my research on sewage disposal..waaaa! :lol: i miss my sizzies here!!..i mizz sis faith!! waaaah.! :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my friendster will never comeback again. Usedless crap hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] I'll rather join forums[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that I hate my theo teacher because she gave me a very low score in our first quiz, not to mention that I already tried my best to answer her questions. Plus she didn't even bother to give my summary a score. Hell, do erase the board by yourself. :evil: I think I'm ranting already. :lol:

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori (2008-07-07 08:17:09)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]miss my sizzies here!!..i mizz sis faith!! waaaah.![/quote] i miss u more siszy!!go online :penguin: i confess I feel sorry bout my boyfriend's friendster account. . :(
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]He told me to watch L: Change The World first. Then if it is a good one, he'll watch it. Lulz.[/quote] Ooh. Speaking of L: Change the World, I heard there're subs now. XDDDD Four of my Lawliet/Kenichi Matsuyama-obsessed friends watched it last weekend. DARN I didn't get to watch it. XD I confess I liek Yuna's avatar. ^_^ I confess my previous post wasn't enough. Hehe. I really really really really feel so happyyyyyyyy today...... My head's floating again (?O_O?) and I can't answer my math homework anymoarrrr hahahaha. I really want to hug him again. Wee. O_O I'm a bit glad he doesn't liek forums. I'm toast when he sees this. Hahahaha...
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im going to sleep early tonight. :wallbash: im really tired and sleepy. :smoke: i confess my bday in already on wednesday! :wow::wow: :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess my siggy is so messy :wallbash: i will change it soon hehe. I confess im hungry, i will eat nah :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my crush texted me. oh well, I found out, he don't have a gf, maybe I can apply. [i] juz kiddin.[/i] I confess i'm too busy this week. hey, next week's our prelim, and I need to study harder. :wallbash: :wallbash: I confess I have suspected my crush as the one who's tripping me. I'll kill him as soon as possible. :wasted: and lastly I confess I crush kuya wafuu and I miss harvey. :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ its really nice don ;) i confess imma out now... =( i confess im feelin lazy again.. Lazy mode: activated zzzZzzZzzZ :lol::wallbash: i confess ill post my fansigns tom.. ahehe :kiss:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess we also have prelims next week. Confess i don't want to talk to them for the meantime. Confess i feel so down again and again and again. Confess i wanna cry. :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you can cry it all out it neex. it's alright =| [quote=Kazuki Shikimori]I confess that I hate my theo teacher because she gave me a very low score in our first quiz, not to mention that I already tried my best to answer her questions. Plus she didn't even bother to give my summary a score. Hell, do erase the board by yourself. :evil: I think I'm ranting already. :lol:[/quote] i confess *apir* i got a low score too... from the same professor =D lels blockmate.. i thought we (me and my seatmates at the back) were the only ones who got a low score from an essay full of effort. geezz.. i hate her.. :rolleyes: i confess the person i quoted is my friend.. a good friend.. be nice to this person okay :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-07 09:19:58)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I'm joining a quizbee that's all about nutrtion since it's nutrition month in our school. I also confess I won 3rd place in the poster-making contest! Woohoo! I never expected it to go that high... Thanks Lord! I confess that my singing today actually wasn't bad. Thanks again Lord! God is so Good! =)[/spoiler]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]i am pissed again!! Because of this shes a lier and giving me comments on friendster i already report this on friendster then the admin of fs did not delete her fs account :retard: now, she have 3 accounts here http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=104588 http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=140456 http://theftalk.com/p=KaWaIi+lOvEr+08 hehe[/spoiler] I confess [spoiler]My classmate is inlove with me and he's starting to speak in french if she wants to tell something about me :redface::redface:[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kristina16.. Thanks again my good fwend.. :D ------- I confess our prelim is also in next week. ;) I confess i effin miss her. =( I confess that i have no load again, but i'll try to load again. hehe.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] :arrow: im freakin tired.., we had bunch of unexpected visitors yesterday at our farm.., we have to talk and entertain them like a typical Filipino hospitality.., they stayed the whole day drinkin and eating our seafoods.., (alimango and hipon) wonder i never liked those :puke: good thing my dad harvest our ponds.., :arrow: i love nail arts.., specially the hand made ones.., :wow: :arrow: i don't want to sleep yet.., but im already so sleepy.., :( [/spoiler]

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-07-07 12:07:48)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess.[/b] [quote][spoiler][b]1.[/b] My crush wanted to hold my hands a while ago, in school at our last subject, where the lights were closed. EEP. Nyahaha.. But I didn't hold his hands `cause it's embarassing. LOL. But I liked it. Heehee.. I can't believe he's so sweet, it made my heart pound so strong & I think it made me blush a bit. Weee.. Then when the lights turned on already, his best friend kept teasing me saying something like : "Haizz.. You don't like to hold him but inside you really like. Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. It was so close!!". Wahaha.. Hayss.. Why didn't I hold his hands?! Too bad. LOL. But when that opportunity comes again, I'll hold it [i]maybe[/i]. Nyahaha.. That's all. BTW, then he calls me "girlfriend". Waaah!! Addik. XD[/spoiler] [b]2.[/b] Hayss.. I think I'm gonna fail in Filipino, `cause I can't speak & recite in tagalog very nicely, I'm just used to speaking in English. Waaaahh.. Hope I won't fail. T.T [b]3.[/b] Tomorrow, my band [me, my [i]pareng tol[/i] & my crush are bandmates] are going to have a jamming tomorrow at dismissal. Weee.. Second time to go jamming. Nyahaha.. I'm gonna sing [i]Pressure[/i] & [i]That's what you get[/i] by Paramore. Yeah!! Rock on. LOL. \m/ [b]4.[/b] I'm so so so bored here. LOL. I don't know what to do.[/quote] That's all. End of confession.[/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I ate [b]before[/b] I saw dondon's post here talking about being hungry. Usually, he [b]reminds[/b] me how hungry I am. Not this time. Ha!! :lol: I confess it's just 2:30 in the afternoon here and I just opened up my first beer....guess I'll be trashed by 8 or 9 :eh: I confess I have made 2 good friends since joining FTalk. (You two know who you are) ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@don: no prob.. i confess... i have an int. later lolz.. :paranoid::/:wallbash: i confess... my dream was funny...always in a school setting.. :D i confess...im so lazy...now...and im not in the mood...:|=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy