• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im uber hapi ryt now... im officially engaged now... ill be mrs vergara soon .. perhaps b4 my bday... lol... but wat making me smile wide ryt now... my bf bought a condo unit .. weeee ur temporary hibol... really nice to be in love to ryt person... :wow: [i]waaa arte ko waaaaaaaaaaaa[/i]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^^aww..ate tinay..why can't u eat properly now??.. ^wow..congrats miss switpotato!..:D i confess i am chatting now with my crush!..:lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i confess im uber hapi ryt now... im officially engaged now... ill be mrs vergara soon .. perhaps b4 my bday... lol... but wat making me smile wide ryt now... my bf bought a condo unit .. weeee ur temporary hibol... really nice to be in love to ryt person... :wow: waaa arte ko waaaaaaaaaaaa[/quote] I'm so happy for you big sis!!! Goodluck! IMY so much! We haven't talked for a while now... :ninja: I confess: [spoiler]I'm so bored right now... Haaiiiz.... :wasted:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]i confess im uber hapi ryt now... im officially engaged now... ill be mrs vergara soon .. perhaps b4 my bday... lol... but wat making me smile wide ryt now... my bf bought a condo unit .. weeee ur temporary hibol... really nice to be in love to ryt person... :wow: waaa arte ko waaaaaaaaaaaa[/quote] waaah ate monix...im really happy for you!!! thats really nice!!! gud luck siz @siz eney: i have a singaw lolz.. i accidentally bit my lower lip and now tadaa amf.. i confess im also feelin bored same with siz joanna adnd i confess ill be out at around 8 pm na :(
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I went OL on ym just to talk to nix right after reading her confession. :lol: anywhoo I confess I'm real happy nix found a man like that. Whoever let you go in the past [sup]*ehem*[/sup] made a big mistake bwhahahahhaha =D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Awesome Congratz Sis Switpotato "Mrs Vergara".. Happy to know that you're happy :D[/b] [b]:arrow: I confess that i may be busy lately but i'm glad everything's doing great in my life right now... Online and in the real world =) :arrow: I confess that i'm happy all the members of the Rockstars egroup are getting along well and there aren't any problems ever since.. The White Protectors is a new cool group too and i'm glad they're there to protect us from any flammers or any injustice acts in this forum.. The leader of the White protectors group really agreed to protect the Rockstars' egroup and it's members from any type of oppressors / abusive people here =) Keep Rockin' \m/[/b] [b]My Response to the post below:[/b] :arrow:[b] Well he's lucky to marry a gorgeous girl like you sis.. Congratulations :) Bill and I still have no plans in getting engaged.. He's still too busy touring in the US to promote their Scream U.S. album LOL :lol: :lol: Maybe someday :eh: Take Care ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-05 08:22:36)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahahaha... dont b sexcited.. i mean excited... im hapi too.. at last ... i have him for gud.. i can demand more nyahahaha... poor guy ...lucky me... eii... i love him okie nyahaha... [i]landi landi ko waaaa[/i].....:lol:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess that i'm kinda,[/i] [spoiler]green minded :retard:[/spoiler] [i]disgusting :mad:[/i]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-05 09:16:31)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm hungry now, but there is no food yet, im going to wait. hayzzz. I confess i watch forbidden kingdom, and it was so awesome, i like the fight of jacky chan and jet lee =) I confess i am effin miss you all guys. btw, what is [i]effin[/i] ? lols :lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i'm hungry now, but there is no food yet, im going to wait. hayzzz. I confess i watch forbidden kingdom, and it was so awesome, i like the fight of jacky chan and jet lee =) I confess i am effin miss you all guys. btw, what is effin ? lols :lol:[/quote] I think it means 'freaking'... I dunno.. Haha... :lol: I confess: [spoiler]Nobody's online in my YM... Haaiizz... So bored... :wasted: [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lel.. [i]effin[/i] is slang for f*ckin .. :O i confess.. [spoiler] im freezing here.. :| the aircons tooo cold.. :cloud: ill be having my duty this monday and tuesday in the ICUnit.. argh prema babies are scary as patients. you must have gentle hands -- i dont .. :lol: i loev mashed potatoes :drool: nam nam .. :lol: i miss shiyunaya so much :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-05 08:28:46)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i didn't cum to pur practice today... i'm gonna be :crybaby: for dis.. :wallbash: i'm missin' someone and it's alvin, my classmate! i always tease him.. =) dat's all for now! :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess i miss my EPS friends =| I confess im angry at someone in friendster.. He ripped my codes.. :mad:[/i]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i am starting to hate my bestfriend. urgh. :wasted: i confess that i haven't read my studies coz i don't wrote the lecture last friday. :doubt::doubt:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]I confess i miss my EPS friends =| I confess im angry at someone in friendster.. He ripped my codes.. :mad:[/quote] Hmm.. then you better encrypt them, huh? :eh: [quote=ducheszv]lel.. effin is slang for f*ckin .. :O[/quote] really?? i always thought it was freakin'.. oh well... I confess: [spoiler]I miss him already.. :(([/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][quote=15anna93]i confess that i'm kinda, green minded :retard: disgusting :mad:[/quote] Here`s your wild side ;) lolz.. I confess at last Nix A.K.A Aries is now offline :lol:[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]I confess at last Nix A.K.A Aries is now offline :lol:[/quote] What kind of confession was that? LOL. :lol: so you like me to be offline. haha --- confess i was depressed i wasn't able to watch the opening of uaap. seriously. :wallbash: :crybaby:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]What kind of confession was that? LOL. :lol: so you like me to be offline. haha[/quote] [i]Lolz.. "kalokohan" confession.. yeah.. :P ------------------------------------------------- I confess i will say good bye by now.. Good bye..[/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=15anna93]i confess that i'm kinda, green minded[/quote] Oh, me too. =D There're lots of PV's in our class--some are girls. XD I confess I finished watching Bokura Ga Ita. Now my eyes are all swollen up.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: Ive got my night all planned out :eh: > eat popcorn :lol: > watch spongebob :redface: > talk to [b]asawa[/b] > eat more popcorn > and if its a nice night I'll read some[i] stuff[/i] [sup]*ehem ehem*[/sup] :eh: :arrow: I'm too dang happy to care :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:27

[ 10 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy