• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that im so "uber" noob in taking pictures using the webcam.. erghhh!:wallbash: it's my 1st time to use it..=|
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess ... i loved Him .. =(=(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess i love my friends in ESP a.k.a [u]Eptok pinoy scandalers[/u] :thumbsup: .. i love all of them.. i wish they want to be mah friend also :thumbsup: [/b][/i] [i][b]i forgot my math homework .. i was holy "0" in mah score.. :crybaby:[/b] [/i] [i][b]i don`t mean to embarrass ate meng :crybaby::crybaby:[/b][/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess that i will get tired tomorrow coz i'll coach or teach the undertrainess... waa.a.. my legs hurt. :cry: [/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that my shoulders are aching terribly but i don't want to stop posting.. =)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess [/b][/i] [spoiler] i will be a good ESP member and a FT members :thumbsup: [/spoiler] You Brighten up my day

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-03 06:48:52)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]I loev my hair le. I dyed it :lol: Grey color =| [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]i confess we had a creepy night duty...:O i took a picture of the hallway around 2 am :o when zoomed in... we saw, 3 unwanted faces. there was no people passing the hallway that time. i told the staff nurse i just took a shot there and then, zoomed in :o a child with his mother and father standing outside the glass door entrance of OPD. (opd opens 8 am to 5 pm, no lights outside that area) :penguin: it was really scary...[/quote] siz lai can i see the pics... :O pls... ;) i confess....im lovin the avatar siz aina did for me..shes really cool!! i love her and her works...but i dunno when i tried uploading the ava it says that the ava file type was not allowed here..errr :wallbash: i confess...im still sick... my head hurts.... and i want to > :wallbash: i confess...i want a chickenjoy :drool::wasted:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i really feel relieved now.. coz my bf and i we're okay now.. :redface: wooott.. and im really happy.. coz i know that my [b]friends[/b] are really there for me.. i loev them.. :wow: thanks for all the concern.. i loev u guys :wow:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-07-03 07:58:26)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i cut my finger so i can skip my duties..:lol: :wallbash: [i]and really hurts..:wallbash: it is still bleeding..:retard:[/i]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ woahhh... :o ---- i confess i feel so sad that i may not talk to him for long periods starting on weekends i think the fate really makes us in distant. i confess i would like to date him.. even if only once.. i hope fate will give us a chance :cry:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08]^ ^ woahhh... :o[/quote] ehehe..:D errr..i confess that i am kinda nervous bcoz, i will compete for a speech competition on july 27.. [i]lolz..:wallbash:[/i]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess about me sitting and having my computer on again instead of doing my assignments,, wahahaha,, bad ko talaga,, errr,, =D :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I confess :arrow: I love making confessions here.. :arrow: I saw him look to me again.. :arrow: I decided t leave /graphic Troops but I'll still come back.. :arrow: I was kind of became scared when I saw lairhel's post :arrow: we will have a chem quiz tomorrow and a report :arrow: I gave comments to most of my friends in fs.. :arrow: I'm kinda tired..[/b][/color]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ charm_caster0604: please avoid posting in tagalog. I confess I went to SM with Michael, Chenee, and Joy. We had our lunch together. yay. It's my first time to ate lunch with my classmates. LOL. :lol: I confess when I went out of the computer center in school, I can't open the door, crap. It's so freakin' heavy, and I really look retarded after pulling it with my full strength. :wasted: I also confess we laughed at the chinese guy [our classmate] because he really waited for us to go out of the school, just to drink his free coke zero. LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: and lastly, I confess I love my classmates. [spoiler] I have 4 crushes in school. lels. :wallbash: they're mon, wayne, john and the engineering student. :wow: lels. [/spoiler]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-07-03 09:56:23)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler] Time and days are approaching so fast [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif[/img] haha.imagine i only have 3 weeks to pack my things lol 'cause im going back to philipines [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] it's only 1 month vacation though :wasted: And honestly, im kinda not prepared yet :smoke:[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess for someone, how can anyone PM her, if she blocks her pm. :wallbash: I confess i miss the old days. I confess im tired, i need some rest.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...im lovin my avatar right now.. :wow: i confess...ill be out soon... =( i confess...i love our confe again :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-03 09:58:25)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

random confessions [spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] i had a great day. despite the busy sched, i still found myself happy :D [b]i confess[/b] my crush visited me during my PE class. he happened to be in the same building. that was so shocking. i never expected him to do that... then after class, he was still there outside, playing basketball with his friends. then we talked and he played jokes with me.. we were imitating the jiu jitsu dudes.. made fun of them :lol: :lol: it was mean to do that, but it was a total [i]kilig[/i] moment.. i never expected that. actually he's kinda strange for such a cute guy :/ [b]i confess[/b] i go to school on a no-class day. every friday, i dont have classes, and yet i still go to school. :eh: see? that's how much i love school :lol: :lol: it's just so fun to stay there, and besides, pep rally tomorrow. [b]i confess[/b] i'm a bit hesitant to watch the UAAP game this coming Sunday. im too lazy, but i already bought my UAAP shirt to support my beloved school. anyway.. dlsu vs. admu? [i]stronger, better, faster, [b]archers[/b][/i]. go green! :P animo la salle beat ateneo! =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-03 10:04:26)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I have been hiding a Friendster Linker for 1 month already :wallbash: This linker is for all browsers :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy