• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]-Confession time- i confess that im made a layout its ugly.. i confess that im addicted to CG ahaha i confess that i want to attend a cosplay.. i confess that my birthday is july 13 2008 ahaha exited.. i confess that i invited many classmates in school tommorow.. :)[/b][/align]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i][sup]~ +Confessions+ ~[/sup][/i] [spoiler][i]I confess i forgot to do my assignment again..My teacher is killing me :exclaim: .. Grr.. He always get mad at me.. this is the just the 2nd time that i forgot my homework..i dunno wat to say and wat to do.. i feel embarrassed today :disgust: ..Good thing there is a earthquake drill this day.. i feel free right now :) but i can`t understand why i always forgot my assignment this days.. lolz..[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-07-11 09:31:56)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess .. lakas ng tama ko knina ^^[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my last set of confessions for today [spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] i nearly forgot to greet myself a happy anniversary.. haha. i'm an ftalk member for exactly one year already.. weeee. :D [b]i confess[/b] i'm excited to go to class tomorrow :) [b]i confess[/b] i love hippie dance.. im so glad i got it for my PE this term.. weee. i love dancing [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img][/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]oooohhh... yummy! :D[/quote] Haha.. it's really yummy :) [quote=deathsiren]i confess i have a new ava :D[/quote] Confess i love your new avatar. --- confess our philosophy prof. walked out a while ago.. confess i still haven't studied for our prelims next week. :wallbash:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess online games are really addicting...! :lol::D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i just woke up from sleep i confess that i was pissed by ej last night. i confess that im sorry about what i did rose is not right it wont happen again. i confess that i hate the feeling of waiting. all my life i waited for good things to happen to me yet im still given false hope.. what was that about?! i confess that i found out about something that make me more angry. really angry. ops nahh i mean mad! when i get mad remember this mr clean good guy pretender, i make sure i get even. i confess that im a good friend.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] I confess,, Im not effing sleepy yet,,Im still awake..My mind is still running! But i have to sleep cuz its alredi 4am here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] I also confess that before imma turn my pc off and officially log out,,Imma watch videos first..Ive watched a japanese show w/c my sweet gave me and i watched videos of neyo and chris brown..not music videos..like interviews.. In an Fans Q&A with neyo in yahoo live sumthing,,Neyo told everyone that rihanna is like her little sister,,cause of that,,he doesnt think shes hot enuf and thot that rihanna has a big ass forehead :O:lol::lol:,, Harsh!! :lol:,,And i also watched Chris brown,,basically fooling around in front of the cam,,ac2lly its bloopers for his dvd i think :lol:, lols he's so childish..:lol::lol:,, Well I confess that Neyo and CB are the only black (?) guys that i have a crush on..i dunno,,they jst have this charm :lol::lol: [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] Is it chilly?? i think soo..brrrrrrrr.. i just felt [b]COLD[/b] :/ I think im starting to hav a bad day now :wallbash: I also confess,,I wana post in our Class but im kinda lazy to do so!!..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/43.gif[/img] Last confession: I :redface: [b][sup]him[/sup][/b] so much! :redface: Last>> I also confess [b]I was waiting for sumthing..But it didnt arrived nor happened[/b] =| [/spoiler] Imma go beddy bye!..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/28.gif[/img] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-11 16:40:40)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i just wake up early this morning. I confess i want to greet deathsiren a advance happy bday ;) I confess im going to school now, see you all later ;)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that i had a Class Today :doubt:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess my throat hurts. I feel liek I'm gunna have the flu. :disgust: I confess there would be four students from our class who'd be picked to go to Japan as exchange students and I really want to be one of them! Hahaha. It's only for two weeks though, lol. I also confess that I'm really glad it's Saturday. Next week we'd be having some long tests already and I'm really nervous about math. I think I did okay in yesterday's quiz and I got only one mistake in our homework about radical thingies. O_O Wakuku. [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]--start of confession--[/align][/b] i confess that i'm so insecure today because i'm just not in the mood today. :angry::mad::P . i miss already my [b]chocolate[/b]. :lol: what!!. :D. i think i'm going insane making those songs for our jingle. errr. :mad:. i love the voice of cuppycake! waaaah! he sang 'this is the moment during our program and i lab it so much! oops. wait! where's miss faith? oohh. i miss my lola faith! :crybaby:. [b][align=center]--end of confession--[/align][/b]
cherub
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm a newbie but i'm beginning to love this forum! :wow: i confess that i'm now starving, hence i have to get out! =D

Last edited by cherub (2008-07-11 22:23:24)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that ive just started blogging and its fun. but somehow i cant still understands some tweaks.. well i hope someone help me with those hehe:D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]my bday is on tuesday,.hehe i just finished L change the world movie,. and i was sad because L died,. huhu :crybaby: and im hungry,. still havent eaten yet,. :paranoid:[/spoiler]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]I Will Upload my Graphics and post it on graphics section.. and i dont know if they will like it??[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i still haven't studied for our maternal exam tomorrow. Haha. I'm dead.
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that ....im a human. :O
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess that im boring so im gonna try to give some fansigns.. my webcam is not connected i will connect it
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i am too tired for today's activities and also.. waa.. he returned into my life already, i want to forget him but he returned to my life like a nightmare.. i don't like it.. i already moved on but what else can i do, i loved him for so long.. hope you can help me.. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:27

[ 9 queries - 0.911 second ]
Privacy Policy