• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess it's only 6:30 and I'm already mostly drunk lol....gonna need more beer before the end of the night :retard:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i want to sleep but i cant sleep.. Grrr! I also confess that im starting to get irritated with one of the members here..he really pisses me off! Hmpf!:mad:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I confess that I ate before I saw dondon's post here talking about being hungry. Usually, he reminds me how hungry I am. Not this time. Ha!![/quote] hahaha.. im too late. [i]so close[/i] [b]Start of Confession:[/b] [spoiler] I confess i just go home now, and i will come back to school at 1 ;) I confess i really want to talk to a leader of EPS. i miss to chat with her. I confess i am doing some animation ( not a flash ) i hope i can do it perfectly. I confess i'm hungry, im going to eat now, see you soon :D [/spoiler] [b]End of Confession[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] i woke up late thats why im absent in my duty today. arghh :lol: extensions!! amf i soo liek ate mushi's rank. epic! \m/ =D ... i would loev to have my own rank, like "**** is my slave" =D wakakakaka~ joke joke.. :D i just gave (+) repu to someone .. *ehem :evil: :evil: < coz of these smilies.. :lol: i miss ducheszee sooooo much.. im wondering where shirow is.. :/ 11 days till my bestfriends bday =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-07 22:57:11)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess [/b] [spoiler][li] that im busy this days, oMg! i can't last it long. i want to use my laptop!! :wallbash: *Lel :lol:* Wakaka~ i might not be online for almost 1 week. :3 [/li] [li] That im freakin' missing manong neex. hope he'll come back again. x|| [/li] [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm 29 years old now, officially....another year gone by (quickly) =| I confess I'm sooooo tired and about to go to bed. I confess my day/night was great until my ex ruined it. :mad: but I confess that she can't ruin my days anymore because she's now on my ignore list in YM :D :lol: =D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im super.,uber fan of james mcavoy together w/ angelina jolie!!! wooh :wow: im watching his movie ... wanted!!!:D haayy.., how i wish! i really like his movie penelope!!!:wow: im super uber love that movie!!!
Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] I Dont have many Chatmates :lol: so yeah! Ftalk mode!! :D[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess :arrow: i miss nix .. because he leaved our group EPS .. :crybaby::crybaby: :arrow: i forgot to go online yesterday :lol: :arrow: i miss my layouts.. em making layouts tho.. :arrow: i hate mathematics grrrrrr..[/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im in a comp shop right now.... ahehe i confess i was out the whole day coz of that job interview...geez i was there 9 am and was out at 4:30 pm lolz..ahehe.. geez i confess im hungry i only donuts for lunch lolz.. :lol: i confess my hand hurts coz of those written exams :lol: i confess i was suppose to post my fansigns today..but ill post em tom.. :kiss:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i really am addicted at [b]death note[/b]. just watched it's new movie and it's awesome! :drool: [spoiler]confess i'm starting to like [b]L[/b].. i mean i like L from the very start. am i gay? LOL. :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-08 05:29:10)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ma english tcher caught me sleeping at her class.waaaa.she ask to read a very long paragraph!..geeeeeeeez..tsk tsk..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i cheated in our quiz.. :redface: well, the reason why, i was absent for 3days and it is a surprise quiz! :retard: so the only thing for me to pass, is to cheat! =D [b]sorry sir! [/b]=D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] :arrow: I went to school 7 hours early cause of the said "practice" which didn't really happen ... :wasted: :arrow: I was really early [b]BUT[/b] I didn't attend any of my classes :| :arrow: I befriended 3 really nice college grads during my [i]"cutting" [/i] :arrow: I'm mad at [b]ehem[/b] for [i]ehem[/i] although I really am sorry for continuously [i]"slamming"[/i] the phone. :| :arrow: I went for a check up cause I wasn't feeling all too well ... [b]result[/b] =[i] Upper respiratory tract infection[/i] :/ :arrow: My eyes hurt :| [/spoiler] ... [quote=With a giggle I][i]Happy birthday [/i][b][u]Jesse[/u][/b] ![/quote] ...

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-08 06:51:32)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I am happy because finally I can have a looooooooooong rest!!! haha we have no classes at 10:30 am to 2pm... weeee! :wow: I confess that I miss my old schedule last semester, my class is only in the morning and no more proceeding classes in the afternoon, which means, half day everyday last sem... I confess that I wish I have same schedule next sem =|[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that being unable to go online via pc sucks! i confess that i freaking miss my asawa. I hope she wont change :( i love her so much i confess that i just bought mobile credit just to get in touch and hve chat with my asawa rose
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess i am really tired because of a lot of school works.. i also confess i am excited for our presentation to sister [i]yai[/i] (our school principal..)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i'm going crazy with this guy(never mind who he is. he's just my class mate!).errrr. i confess that i'm giving up my position as first honor of the class. i'm only the second now. awtz. :crybaby: i confess that i'm having problems dealing with my friends and i don't know why? :retard: so sad. :([/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that being a noob is really annoying. i dont even know how to use swf files arrrrgggg... hmmmm... i confess im really changed because of some reasons...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess..=D Oleh crap! I effing miss him! Grrr!!! I didn't speak to him for one week. Amf. I tried sending him an SMS i also called him, but GAWD.! It can't! amf. Where the hell is he? What is he doing? OMG! Waaaaa :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://photos-526.friendster.com/e1/photos/62/51/50501526/1_562323693l.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] If u see this guy ^ Tell me plox :wasted: -- I'm waiting for you nah :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy