• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confessed im going to entering the schools.. i'll be back laters :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I love my dadi eehjhay.:wow: :wow: He offered me a free hosting. gasshness. I really love him. :redface: I confess I'm have 3 crushes in school. wuahaha.. the 2nd one is my classmate and the 3rd one is my schoolmate taking up engineering. :redface:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]...that I don't envy the "Elite" :rolleyes: no offense :lol:[/quote] [spoiler] haha like :lol: ..was there any reason for you to be envious of elite? LOLZ :lol: ;) :P [/spoiler] i confess....im online again..my tita's not feeling well again she let me use the pc ahehe :eh: =D :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-01 21:32:28)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess i cannot put down my new CP :doubt:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]haha like :lol: ..was there any reason for you to be envious of elite? LOLZ :lol: ;) :P[/quote] :lol: :lol: I was just having fun...I was reading the "about" of the different groups and the Elite's "about" made me laugh. It was merely coincedence that I posted right after an "Elite" member. :P :arrow: I confess that I just added my own piece of work to the Literature section. Unfortunately it's not a love story or a "happy" story. Oh well. :lol:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that DLSU was fine too, the students there where so easy to be with. X3 The campus was effin good. [b]<3[/b] :lol::thumbsup: I miss my classmates at Ateneo. =( I confess that i want to join at e-groups, but im still looking for a group to join with. Some might not let me join there group? or Maybe People dont like me then. :rolleyes: I confess that i barely want to have friends here, but i think i only hve 6? or maybe 4. Waaa!! :lol::lol: :penguin::penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi camille08 ;) we can be your friends... just have fun here. --- I confess i am very hungry... I will eats [i]nah[/i] :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I confess that by reading your confession that you reminded me how hungry I am. I think I'll eat now, too. :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha.. really? ok lets eat :D but before that, --- I confess to ms [b]Loisfull[/b] for the siggy.. hahaha
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] Wakaka~ i liek ur siggy! Uberr nice.<3 Can't stop on laughing :lol: Was that Mod. Lois? X3 [b] I confess - [/b] that i dont attend my classes today! Too boring. :lol: and since it was just full of introductions. [b] I confess - [/b] im now a eptok pinoy scandaler member :wow: [b]<3[/b] [spoiler][b] REMINDER : [/b] Avoid Chit-Chatting here. :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by camilleo8 (2008-07-02 00:35:54)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dondon......too late, I've already eaten....maybe next time :penguin: :lol: [b]@topic[/b] I confess that I miss Class X and the members there =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mareh[/b] what the?! :O youre going to Australia? :lol: bring ej back with you .. wakakaka~ just joking .. :D anyway, dont forget my [i]pasalubong[/i] ... you'll still be online right? :crybaby: where are you? me misses you! [b]Maye[/b] you know.. a normal "guy" don't talk back to girls. a normal "guy" just keep silent, turn their back. he only talks once and once he talks, he can shut the girl up instantly. :eh: too bad siszy.. i think you're dealing with a gay.. just punch him .. wakakaka~ joking.. :lol: be careful aight? =) [b]Faith[/b] oh the dictionaree.. :lol: i had fun making that.. ;] anyhu, glad that you and kuya heinz are ok now. give my regards to him.. he's always "working.DND" moad. argh :lol: i confess.. [spoiler] im so tired. im done packing. :wasted: ill be moving out this afternoon. i got 6 big bags, 1 e-fan, a water dispenser, one divider, and my bed ... how can i move out all of those?.. :retard: and im at the 3rd floor :wasted: i wish crushie is here .. i'll let him carry it all .. :lol: just jokin vitz :P i wished my kambz is OL. i miss my bestfriend :crybaby: got loads to tell her.. i went LMAO with the [Class-S] members... they are [b]YMMA Wanna bes[/b].. :lol: and vitz is their leader.. wakakaka~ =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-02 00:59:32)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh dang. what's with your siggy don2x? I will kill you now. :wallbash: :wallbash: I confess, we [joy and I] went to computer center in wnu, and when I look at the back, gaah. my crush was there :redface: we had chika-chika [i]*feeling close*[/i]. oh well, that's life. :wow: :wow: I also confess, I will buy a new shoes later. yay! :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Dondon[/b] Weeee. Your new sig is so [i]eye-catching[/i]. =d [b]Ducheszee[/b] Aww. College will start soon? Goodluck ducheszee. XD[/spoiler] :penguin: [spoiler] [b]First Confession[/b] I had done my 1st day of university entrance test. It's called [b]SNMPTN [/b] here. And today's subjects were Math, Indo, and English. I could answered all of Indo and English questions in 40 min. While Math? :wallbash: I rly hate this subject. :lol: I had difficulties on it. RRR-RRRLY. And now I got headache. :wallbash: [b]Second Confession[/b] Yesterday was our monthsary, and he always made my days became completed. XD I hope Lulu-sama and Gin-sama will last forever. :wow: [b]Third Confession[/b] I miss watching animu and read mango. I was soo daammn busy these days. :wallbash: [b]Fourth Confession[/b] I miss confe.. Esp. kaka.. >_< *goodluck kaka on manila XD* And I wanna know who are those YMMA' weaabboos. =D [b]Last Confession[/b] I hope ducheszee will get **** with $#%@. :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-02 01:28:50)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ what do you mean .. i'll get **** with $#%@. wakakaka~ :lol: ducheszee!! stfu! :lol: :lol: nahhhh im just moving out. i dont like where im staying now. :angry: anyway, shirow and vitz are[b] YMMA weaaboos[/b].. join in! :eh: :lol: i confess.. [spoiler] i havent eaten last night, this morning and my lunch yet. :lol: i am on NPO.. :lol: i miss ducheszee :crybaby: i rarely see her in ouy confessions .. i miss ate mushi too .. dang my ate's smart. she passed the board without even studying that much.. always [i]chatting.chatting.chat.chat.chat[/i] .. =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-02 01:34:08)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im starting to get tired and crazy tweaking my profile.. I also confess that im missing my egroups..(i'll visit it later..) @dondon: [spoiler]ur siggy catches my eyes..heheh!so cute together with ate lois!:D[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]--- I confess to ms Loisfull for the siggy.. hahaha[/quote] [spoiler][b]DonDon,ahaha,cute sig!:thumbsup:[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]i confess that my teacher gave me zero.. bcoz my classmate just borrow my ruler..:eh: ---- i confess that im single grr... i cant find the right one... someday aheheh :arrow: ---- i confess that im contented happy today bcoz my life is clear now.. but i remember my ex in him memories =|[/b][/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=camilleo8]^ Wakaka~ i liek ur siggy! Uberr nice.<3 Can't stop on laughing Was that Mod. Lois? X3[/quote] hahaha.. me too. i cant stop laughing when im doing this. [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']oh dang. what's with your siggy don2x? I will kill you now.[/quote] Sorry, Ms Badgurl.. peace. ok ok ok... i will delete this just wait... forever. whahaha just kidding. :D [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Dondon Weeee. Your new sig is so eye-catching.[/quote] Really?? Thanks ate Yuna. hehe shirow and yuna is much eye catching. haha. :D [quote=i i LeA i i]ur siggy catches my eyes..heheh!so cute together with ate lois![/quote] The left side is cute... i dont know the right side. hahaha =D [quote=cutest08]DonDon,ahaha,cute sig![/quote] Thanks :D -------------------- @Topic: I confess im very tired reviewing Integral Calculus.. im going to get some rest ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-02 03:28:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i really like dondon's siggy weeeee :wow: =) very nicee!!!! ;)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hya... Dondon's siggy is the best siggy ive ever seen in my life :o That is so sweet >_<
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 9 queries - 0.937 second ]
Privacy Policy