• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that whoah Ive already missed a lot!.. I think im going to lost in here :paranoid: Its been a very long time since my last visit... and I miss you all guys! and also, I want to be part of eftok agen,. I loved to know all those newbies here since the day that I left the forum. whoahhh I confess that Im really lost..... gloo sis,. I miss you! sori I cant send u text often coz my sked is really urgh!.... its 9pm to 7 am :wallbash:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: [spoiler]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm getting more crazier by the second! BEWARE! Haha... =D And, I'm so da*n bored... Nuthin' to do... Just... :wasted: [/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]i confess i wish there`s a typhoon coming tomorrow .. So no classes :penguin: ..Collage is such a Bomb..i guess so.. i am not a kinder garden anymore..lolz.. i hate my teachers..!!! :mad: .. there blood is always high with me.. :wasted: i confess -- i like pinoy scandelers :thumbsup:[/quote] :arrow: this post really makes you a true member of EPS :lol: :thumbsup: i confess i do miss my old friends here, =(
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nyahaha.. that's the EPS spirit. :lol: I confess we're moving to a new house this week. rawr. :D I confess I'm enjoying in EPS e-group. yay. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL. all about the eps eh? confess i'll be posting more often at the EPS than here at ftalk forum :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess that my girlfriend, the love of my life just broke my heart by breaking up with me and not even giving me a reason for why :crybaby: :arrow: I confess that she has now made me hate love...and I doubt that I will ever allow myself to fall for someone again...ever......F**K love (:middlefinger:) :arrow: I confess I'm losing the desire for life with each day that passes :crybaby: :arrow: I confess that I hate myself
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss my celcius frends, and amperians..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@bhebhiej [/b]; sorry to hear that ... hope everything gets better for you. :) I confess: :arrow: I'm pretty irritated right now. :angry: :arrow: I hate IE. :wasted: :arrow: I want a new laptop. :D :arrow: I never want to see a couple of people from LCCM. :/ [sup]*Now for the really random ones*[/sup] :P :arrow: I get into a trance whenever I watch guys dance hiphop routines ... its just too sexy for me :eh: :arrow: I miss getting all glammed up and meeting new people ... :redface:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [li]i'm tired of being mistaken as a [s]boy[/s] now :lol: [b]bhe's[/b] avi sure fooled a lot of people :D [/li] [b]bhe[/b] thank you for letting me use your [sup]'cutenesz'[/sup] avii :eh::thumbsup: [li]i am using muh [b]first[/b] evuh avi. I just missed it <3 maybe imma use it for a couple of days or so. I don't liek using muh real avi here in FT that much. . . [/li] [li] i miised [b]meow's[/b] voice and [b]nak xavii[/b] xu xu muhc..hmmm i heard he went to the zoo :o [/li] lol. no, seriously he went there. (well that's what i heard from [b]nela[/b] kuh)[u]rawr![/u] [li] i'm making a new layie :ninja: almost done ! [/li] [sub]i'm 'effin pissed wif FS right now ! Why me?! How the hell am i suppose to take screenshots when you won't let me see muh prettyful thumbnails huhuhu :crybaby: [/sub]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

--Start Of Confession-- [spoiler]I didnt much of a good day..Since this morning..I was effing sleepy :wallbash:, I slept all day, now I cant sleep and my rents are scolding me..Lols, didnt quite end good as well..hays!.. :wallbash: I also confess, im getting confused..Wish i cud say everything i wana say..*sighs* lols..hahahaha.. Im not sleepy yet..I went down,, I saw my dad hogging the tv..i dun have anything to do :lol:, Lols I wana sign in agen in my ym but..[/spoiler] --End Of confession--

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-06-28 13:04:56)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i crush someone here... she`s a girl :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just left my group....=| Sorry guys and gals....I'll miss sharing thoughts and ideas with you all =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]I really really hate tomorrow... There's a party in my school =( But that's not the reason. Tomorrow is also the declaration of the examination results of my school :crybaby: I mean WOAW. How can we enjoy our party? Everybody are so tense about the result. :wasted: I really hate it :( Wish me luck people =( [/spoiler]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]High five! :lol: I also feel the same way XD[/quote] wahaha appear!! :lol: I confess I feel bad for saying my sisters "adobo" taste good just because i dont wat her to feel bad.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... my pc's starting to piss me off again amf :wallbash: :doubt: i confess...i love my siggie... ;) i confess...i really love ftalk sizzies here.. all of em!! :wow:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i had a missed call---[sub]again[/sub] :doubt: from my ex. :disgust: what could be his reason of disturbing me early in the morning. i love my uyab now. and he's ([sub]ex[/sub])out of it.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't go to our nstp orientation because I don't want to. :wallbash: I confess we had a confe last night, and 'twas so fun. LOL but hoshi suddenly left the confe. =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im feeling very happy today...supah high!! like im... [s]bangag?!!! [/s] and floating in clouds...haiz... :lol: haha amf!! :lol:=D:D i confess im missin my geysh sistas already... i confess ill be out na huhu :crybaby: i still dont want to,.... [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-10.gif[/img] i confess im addicted to PCD's When I Grow Up haha :D XD i confess ill be back later...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-28 21:26:41)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i confess that i miss sis khat.. i miss my children in the Ftalk family tree before.. *hihi .. where are you guys? =([/quote] awwww. im still here ate duch :( i miss my sisters though.. dont see them around anymore =( -------- i confess i'm wondering what happened last night.. why was he in a bad mood? :(
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i finish updating my [url=http://www.freewebs.com/thrasher214/collection6.htm]mcf overlay profile"[/url] wew its tiring hehehe. its compatible in IE and Firefox :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.686 second ]
Privacy Policy