• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler] i broke up with my gf [/spoiler] i still love her though .. but there are some problems regarding our families .. im so stressed out .. :crybaby: i might find someone na [spoiler] good thing she cant read this [/spoiler] :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that..... [spoiler]despite my attempts to "show" a lot of positivity and happiness.....i'm probably one of the saddest, most depressed people you'll ever meet. i just do a good job of hiding it. i swear it seems that no matter how positive i try to be something 100 times more negative comes by and erases all my positive progress. i think i can honestly say that i've never had a single moment in my life when i was truly happy....and i'm no young buck...i'll be 29 soon honestly, i struggle every day to stay alive....sometimes i really find myslef tired....of life....but by some miracle i'm still here today[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kuya wafuu. awtz. hope you both can still settle it. :| I confess I just saw my crush today. wth? We're classmates in English and Csoc. :redface: When I went out of the room, he just pulled my arms and asked me if he can go with me to the csoc lab. omg. :redface: :redface: He's so handsome ever. :redface: [spoiler]I'm full of tomato here. lels. :eh: [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i didn't go to school today [b]AGAIN[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: im really supposed to go to school today but when i woke omg it's already 11:00 :o :o And the first thing came out in my mind [i]omg my otousan will kill me[/i] :paranoid: [i]so takas moed muna aq s bahay[/i] =D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess[/b] [/align] [spoiler]:arrow: I'm quite fine [sup]*for now* [/sup]... my real life friends helped me with the crap that was going on yesterday. [quote][i]:rose: I was close to banging my head on the screen when I got a pm from my best friend Ioline who told me how bad her day was going, I suddenly had a smile on my face knowing that I didn't have IT that bad compared to her... :rose: Then I got another pm from Sarah my bessie who's basically my voice of reason. She tells me things that I already know but I'm kind of denying. So that cheered me up a lot. :rose: Then I got a pm from my dear friend who I call "he/she" :lol: he/she's a lesbian :D ... he/she started with insulting me then telling me how crappy her day was too like Ioline and he/she got me to ROTFLMAO when he/she switched on her cam and showed her new *coconut* hair-do. HER/HIS NAME IS [b]JESS.[/b] :rose: Last but not the least I had a talk with my former flame Bassel... who was just so dang funny. I had second thoughts about talking to him cause he usually gets me more depressed with his problems BUT I'm so glad that I did, cause he ended up making me laugh so hard when he suggested that I should sock my mom on the face. [sup]*what kind of a lunatic suggestion is that!?*[/sup][/i][/quote] :arrow: [b]I'm waiting for [i]someone's[/i] pm. I'm not looking for an argument... I just need some clarification. =|[/b] :arrow: I watched One missed call,Shutter,Resident Evil [sup]*my fave franchise along with final fantasy and silent hill*[/sup] ... Then watched my uber fav. movie which isn't something minors should see ... I wont post the name here I don't want kids to look it up :lol: ... On todays list Kung Fu Panda,Dead silence. :penguin: [/spoiler] [quote=kristina16]i love reading siz rose's confessions ;) :kiss: ahehe :P its very intriguing ;):lol:[/quote] :idea: Oh crap maybe that's why my recent posts have been edited or [b]deleted. [/b] ... :/ *tadaaaaaaaaan I edited thy post cause of Nix's post below. :kiss:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-24 06:20:07)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess i was really shocked that my girlfriend(faith) confessed to me..but instead of hating her..i started to love her deeper and even more..
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Then I got a pm from my dear friend who I call "he/she" he/she's a lesbian ... he/she started with insulting me then telling me how crappy her day was too like Ioline and he/she got me to ROTFLMAO when he/she switched on her cam and showed her new *coconut* hair-do.[/quote] lol u r friends now :exclaim: really :question: i dont know that lol hmmpp tsee...snob to the max at rose ... well i confess till now i havent buy new keyboard thats why im only using icons lol...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-24 02:37:51)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato][quote=fis.ms]Then I got a pm from my dear friend who I call "he/she" he/she's a lesbian ... he/she started with insulting me then telling me how crappy her day was too like Ioline and he/she got me to ROTFLMAO when he/she switched on her cam and showed her new *coconut* hair-do.[/quote] lol u r friends now :exclaim: really :question: i dont know that lol hmmpp tsee...snob to the max at rose ... well i confess till now i havent buy new keyboard thats why im only using icons lol...[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Not[b] HER ![/b] or [i]it[/i] .. I was talking about my friend in Dubai :wallbash: v thats her/him oh hahahaha Thats her/his version of the coconut look. [spoiler][img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/deadbegone/Jezz.gif[/img][/spoiler] ... I still hold up the promise[i] noh [/i]=D [b]I confess I'm laughing so hard right now cause of swits post :lol:[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I'm wondering what's really happening at this forum.. with its members. I'm kinda not updated. But nevermind. :/ I also confess that I still feel bad. Gaaack. What's happening to me? I feel so praning. :paranoid: http://kimeyis.antipatica.org
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Oh crap maybe that's why my recent posts have been edited or deleted. ... :/[/quote] ahh nah i dont think so siz...its just very intriguing ;) i confess i watch saw 1 - 3 and i was :puke: haha but still i watched it all... :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im so slipy during english class too boring fow me :/ .. and i confess that i really lurve ate thinay.. :P [/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im kinda have freedom now. i can post what ever i wanted and said what ever i need to say. i confess that i really love this thread so much that;s why i cant even avoid ftalk because of this thread i confess that someone in my life seemed not giving a damn at all on how i would feel and react about some issues. i dont care either. i confess that i talked to someone, i had a great time talking to jesse here. he seemed nice. and all of his advices was also nice. thank you for giving your sympathy over my frustrations. i really dont know you in the first place but it feels very comfortable opening up my side. i confess im expecting someone to be jealous over this post... i confess im starting to love myself again... after all i have been through this past 8 months, i want to get back all the dignity and reputation back to me. im done of pitying myself over my issues last october and now im done giving all what he wanted me to do. im done. hear that? im done with you. i confess im really wishing him find out about this posts of mine here.look buddy the more you hurt me, the more you hurt yourself so better get a life and f*** yourself! i confess that i accept every challenge you wanted. be it. im going to catch all of it with both arms open. i will never lose. i swear i will not. i confess i somewhat hurt someone, im so so sorry and i will never do or say that to you again. im really sorry. i regret that i almost said it all. i just wanted you to understand every single details of it. im hurt, im in pain and i cant help but hide everything... im a very open person kase so i find it really hard to hide something. i confess im really selfish, im becoming one and im wishing i can be more of it. i confess... :penguin::penguin:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess dat im starting to hate this thread! seriously! i hate reading too long messages! im lazy! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha^ then dont read it karurengz ;) i confess i really love siz chai... haiz...i lab her big time =) :wow: i confess im really happy when my ex bf for like 4 yrs ago...gave me fansigns :lol: :wow: i love his penmanship... geez... he has a better handwritting than me .. :wow: weeee :lol: =D [spoiler][img]http://photos-206.friendster.com/e1/photos/60/23/29043206/1_171471141l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :lol: :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-24 06:01:20)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ i confess i was kinda irritated by your statement.. seemed your pertaining to me. ei karurs maybe you forget about me already.. nwei :D:D i confess im no longer bitter, im having fun confessing... **wrong target.. supposed post for karuro :D ---------- whoah i forget to cofess this one [spoiler]this morning about 5 am i woke from sleep becoz of my partners celfone is alarming, so what i did was to pick his fone and disable the alarm, after doing it, something tells me to open his inbox, even though im ussually opening those and reading his fone message, i ve got i dont know a strange feeling of opening it when i found out that he's with someone he called "momi" and also i found out about he was telling things about me having an affair with a man who lives in australia and everything,,, like duh!? why do he have to tell that stupid woman about those things that he has no basis in the first place, so because of anger... noting TOO MUCH ANGER, while he's good asleep, will full force, i slap his celfone on his face that makes him wake and with *pupungas pungas manner i repeated what i did to him that made him clefone brake, omg why did he do those things n the first place, he doesnt have to be looking inosent to that women if he want to score then. hes making his name and reputation looks good while destroying mine to people i really dont know. im not mad because he has someone, im really pissed when i saw his msgs telling the girl that he was looking for a partner because i cheated him... when would it end? im begging him over and over to stop what he was doing a torture to me but then he was convincing more people to hate. he have no right to do that!!! i begged him but he never stop destroying me to other people, i dont care who he want to screw but please give me some respect over my issues before that i thought i already fixed for you. after all we had for 4 years, he treated me like im nobody. im full of shame to myself. am i still bitter? he destroys me to his boss, officem8s and colleagues before and now he'a doing it again with other people that i actually don even met. soooooo pathetic person. arggg im going crazy now, i almost kill myself, if i had a chance i would do it in front of him to make him killed by his conscience[/spoiler]

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-06-24 06:42:38)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]I confess i was really shocked that my girlfriend(faith) confessed to me..but instead of hating her..i started to love her deeper and even more..[/quote] Thanks pa!i love you! I confess,this man always make me cry in so many reasons. . :lol: and making me laugh in his own cool way. . i love him so very much. . and I am very thankful God gave him to me!**you rock Papa Jesus :wow: i don't care what other people say bout us. . coz it is me and him who knows the [b]truth and nothing but the truth[/b]. . :lol:**kiddin
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] :arrow: I just came home from the mall. My hands are trembling cause my mom made me carry all of the grocery bags since my sisters nose was bleeding ... :arrow: I'm eating corn on the cob :thumbsup: :arrow: I love watching horror movies and slasher films :| ... :arrow: I remember the pics Uma showed me... twas one of the most astonishing days of my young ..[b] innocent[/b] *emphasis on the word innocent* life :arrow: I'm happy right now so I'm iin the mood to add people. [i]last time I was this happy I added Gloo hahahhaha[/i] Now I added ... [sup]*insert tension filled silence here*[/sup] [b]Kristina16. [/b] :lol: ... why ? Ah cause she seems nice. Next on my [u]to add list[/u] would be ... hmm ... Kim. :redface: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]Now I added ... *insert tension filled silence here* Kristina16. :lol: ... why ? Ah cause she seems nice. Next on my to add list would be ... hmm ... Kim. :redface:[/quote] waaa... thnx siz rose.thats really nice of you.. ;) .:redface: ;) :kiss: [spoiler] i confess that i want a mocha frap huhu [/spoiler]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]To : KARURO![/b] [b]HOW DARE YOU BOY TREATING MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THIS?[/b] [quote]misz.faith: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: landi! si dale pla? Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: -misz. fAitH-: oi landi -misz. fAitH-: ano un Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: wuhahaha Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: malandi Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: -misz. fAitH-: loko Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: cnu next? Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: si ephe Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: -misz. fAitH-: lol -misz. fAitH-: upakan kita eh -misz. fAitH-: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: bat mahilig ka sa mga beared people Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: -misz. fAitH-: shut up tarlow -misz. fAitH-: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: ako pla?! misz.faith: Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman: bkt gs2 mo si Heinz? Jan Carlo Karuro De Guzman:[/quote] [b]YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]i was kinda disappointed with a guy..because of that [b]^[/b] haiz... theyre both my friends... so i was really disappointed :( =( and i dunno why he acted and say such things to siz faith ...and question her with such questions haiz...[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy