• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i went out last nyt and got home tipsy. =D margarita + RH.:D my friend was heartbroken and we joined to her [i]pagwawala[/i] :D numero doce is a fun place. and my parents don't know that i do drink.:lol:

Last edited by lairhel (2008-06-17 23:54:17)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i somehow miss him...:cry::(
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that my 2 net friends spammed on my proifile yesterday..and i do nothing but let them do what they want..:lol:..they're freakin crazy!!!:D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm being too lazy to do my assignments today. :wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i find guys confusing right now. :retard: they'll ask if they can court you... and then i said, yes.. you can.. and then suddenly disappears before he can even start. =D maybe they found out, they have to wait for 48 yrs. :lol:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ confusing huh.. they are so funny. maybe testing/configuring iif you like them by saying "yes" i confess i don't want to be left behind, i'm really dying to be with him, but i just can't. i hope i can make you feel important somehow. im just a little rush on my deadlines here. im sorry..
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm inloved with one ftalker :(
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=butterfly_lady_08]confusing huh.. they are so funny. maybe testing/configuring iif you like them by saying "yes"[/quote] yes, they're so confusing.=D they asked if they can court me and i told them, it's okey, i can now accept applicants, they suddenly disappear, w/o a trace .lol. (suddenly stops, before i could even entertain) i confess, i'm happy, i now have firefox 3! =) i confess i regret drinking redhorse i'm having rashes now. arrrghh..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, firefox 3 beta and firefox 3 is almost the same. I can't see any changes. :wallbash: I confess, [i] dondon[/i] is getting on my nerves. gaaah.. thank God he already stopped it. [spoiler]@dondon, stop saying those stuffs. I hate it. [/spoiler] and lastly I confess, I still have a class later. :doubt:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-18 03:11:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I hate late afternoon and evening classes. that should be our resting hours. --- confess i'm using ff3 now. but i don't know it's difference with the previous version. XD :wallbash:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]hay i have lots of confession today, i better compile it for my last post in this thread - i confess that im becoming so unfair to that person, i better treat him nice for he was doing his best to please me. i confess that im so annoyed that he was treating me nice after all he said to me that moment that we made a heart to heart talk about "us". i confess i want to treat him nice also. i want to give him my concern without misinterpretations of my actions. i dont want him to think that we're back. i just wanted him to realize things about the situation for him to make his final decision of better and not so better results. -i confess that i hate it when he's treating me like im an immature person. i don't know how to react on his moods, yesterday i was ol all day and he was like very bz in i dont know what he was doing that time that he's saying brb's and then get offline and then go online again. i just missed him and i feel so set aside yesterday. do i really have to pm you first? i really hate long distance understandings... its always get into misunderstanding kase... coz you didn't feel the person. if only... - i confess that im just telling the truth about how i feel today, its like that im having tantrums, that's only for kids and i dont want to spoil everything that we had since we already talk about the things in the future and i don't want to lose you again [b]as if your really mine[/b] =D. i mean i dont want to lose the good treatments we now have to each other even if we're not with each other yet. - i confess i feel so lazy about what im doing here in my job. its so boring. i can't take it anymore, actually i want to get out of the system but i can't coz i have goals on earning more to do what will make me happy. if only i have that savings, but sad to say i have none. that's why im working so very hard for it. i dont want to be dependent to other people anymore. and because of "pride" i have to do it by myself without any help of anyone. and lastly i confess i feel so restless... my body needs a massage:D:D:D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i dunno what im feelin... i sometimes say things and do things and afterwards i regret em so much...haiz... :wallbash: i confess that i trust people easily... which is for me a bad thing hahaha :doubt:[/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-18 05:49:44)

GFX
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess i am new here.. i hope i can meet some new friends ;) I confess i watch [b]ata shinchi [/b]its so weird :lol:

Last edited by GFX (2008-06-18 05:38:38)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i hate someone here in ftalk, for such a nonsense thing!grrrr[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=GFX]I confess i am new here.. i hope i can meet some new friends[/quote] Woo, GFX. Welcome to FTalk. :D And--I LOEV YOUR SIGGY! :O (lulz just ignore me i really just started to liek L in the liveaction :lol:) For today, I confess----- [spoiler] I confess that we just had a whole day class. We met most of our teachers (our worst nightmares O_O) and maaaan, they've given us so much homework! Our Filipino teacher is still the same old one, which means, she'll be giving us a LOT of individual presentations again. I really, really, really, really disliek doing declamations and monologues in front of the class---I stutter, and iSUCK at Tagalog. :disgust: If this were an English class I know I'd be at least better and excited, but well... I confess my head was spinning when our teacher talked about our elective sub, Statistics. She says we'll be dealing with numbers. Observation. Data gathering. I still don't have a clue. :| And... I really am disappointed, my eyesight worsened. I really have to get an eye checkup and get a new pair of lens, I think my grade(?) increased a bit. Even though I had my glasses on I still can't see the writings on the board very clearly, it's blurred. And I'm worried about tomorrow, because we'd be having exercises in math :O I really hope it won't be recitation stufffff.... =( [/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I confess that we just had a whole day class. We met most of our teachers (our worst nightmares O_O) and maaaan, they've given us so much homework! Our Filipino teacher is still the same old one, which means, she'll be giving us a LOT of individual presentations again. I really, really, really, really disliek doing declamations and monologues in front of the class---I stutter, and iSUCK at Tagalog. :disgust: If this were an English class I know I'd be at least better and excited, but well... I confess my head was spinning when our teacher talked about our elective sub, Statistics. She says we'll be dealing with numbers. Observation. Data gathering. I still don't have a clue. :| And... I really am disappointed, my eyesight worsened. I really have to get an eye checkup and get a new pair of lens, I think my grade(?) increased a bit. Even though I had my glasses on I still can't see the writings on the board very clearly, it's blurred. And I'm worried about tomorrow, because we'd be having exercises in math :O I really hope it won't be recitation stufffff.... =([/quote] You should wear your glasses as long as you're awake. If you remove your glasses for a long time your eye's grade (?) will surely increase. That's how my cousin's grade (?) increased drastically, I think about 100-300. Emman confesses: [spoiler]That It's so boring in class to the point he desperately want to sleep. It was terrible. He also confesses that he's rocking his Math subject. \m/ (Only a total nerd would say Math and rocking in the same sentence. LOL) Emman lastly confesses that he lieks to refer to himself in third person lately. x][/spoiler]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] im really happy today cuz i met my new pretty classmates...hehehe [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess :crybaby: rilly hate this !! someone trying coppy me.i dunno who are him/her http://theftalk.com/p=Liinniie its crazy!! that person trying much :wallbash: help help.anyone can help me TOT
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I finally attended SalHis and Intro IT today and what can I say they're both so boring :| ... IntroIt was a bit interesting though ... I also confess I want to cut class tomorrow :doubt: ,, my English prof is such a pain and she's already showing some favoritism to that non-responsive,blonde Barbie doll who looks like she's about 29 years old :| I confess that I actually want to bunk the whole day tomorrow :cry: I have 1 hour and 30 minutes of [b]algebra [/b] .. *the subject that I loathe the most* ... argh if only absences didn't matter :(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I got 20 over 28 on my return demo this morning.. I was soo nervous because it's the first RD we will perform and it's all about proper hand washing.. nyekkk.. :lol: Actually, I was experiencing pressure and I keep on spriknling the water which it shouldn't be and must be avoided. :doubt: I am such a hard headed because I did it three times.. :wallbash: Well at least I passed. Next RD presentation would be bed making.. :D wahehe nursing is fun! :wow:[/spoiler] [spoiler]@siz tinay: same with me.. i sometimes do actions immediately then thought of it in the end.. aww.. :wallbash: @fis.ms: wahehe absences really does matter in college unlike in high school. Because one day that your out of the university when u have classes, u'll miss a lot.. lessons, activities, etc. :doubt: @aries: same wid me... i hate afternoon classes. i feel so sleepy at that time and at the same time the instructor is good but *whisper kinda boring.. but I still have to keep myself awake :retard: @joebz: whew! why haven't u wearing your glasses lately? you should have. because it will only make your eyes worse.. =) I mean not worse but really difficult for you to see things clearly..[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-06-18 07:55:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 10 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy