• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess That I'm really happy That Lakers Win Last Night~ 2-1~ ciayoo~
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i feel so lazy and bored today...:disgust:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]The latest one that i saw was a the death of the Black Dahlia. Omg. She was cut in half. Her mouth was sliced until her ear. Hmmm.... Whatelse.... Oh yeah! A part of her leg was chopped. You know, like how they cut a watermelon :lol: And my favourite one "Chopper - Decapitation done by helicopter" Oh wow... I really like that :lol::thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah i know the one that you were talking about when we were chatting. :disgust:[/quote] Hwaaa??? Aha.. That one :lol: If you come to my house, I'll force you to watch it.lmao :lol: Btw. I really love the [s]Sirana ata[/s] Serenata website madz. [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i take a look on those pics again =D
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one time i used my friends claronete to plunge up the toilet :O
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i am nervous, my choir is going to hold a concert. free admissions since its independence day. all of you are invited! :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i was so ROFL to the max last night [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] [spoiler]akala ko mamamatay na ako sa kakatawa :P :lol:[/spoiler] i confess that finally, i heard ate aya and ate push singing aww [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im xoo bored today....haaayy...
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I love being in college. Gaaacck. All I hear from my teachers are the words, "computers", "programs", "true and false" and anything that has something to do with computer. Crap. Sometimes, I feel like my brain has a big COMPUTER word written on it. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanted to go back to college ahehe haiz.. :doubt: :disgust: :wallbash:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that he just make some confessions to me that made me realize things again... i remember during our relationship he also made a confession that made me doubt about things, i just can't remember the specific details... but now, the details of his confession still echoeing in my head... the whole thing about it... =(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]that's ok siz.. at least for once u experienced being one :)[/spoiler] I confess that college is fun but high school is the best! I confess that: [spoiler]it's our 1 year and 1 month monthsarry today and nothing happened. =( I am actually loosing hope but off course a need to move on. It's all I can do =|[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm already enrolled at west negros university. crap! i hate my schedule. :wasted:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess it works :evil:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im nervous, i going to perform now, in a choir. oh! watch me guyz! :eh:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i envy those guys who wears an ftalk shirts.... =(
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm one of those whoe were sent with shirts but i still haven't got it. =(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] I wanna sing again with muh Present (Push) hihihi (Please don't add me up in YM just to hear me sing, MY VOICE IS HORRIBLE!! Witness: Joebs and Nela) Mahnnn i can't stop laughing last night hahaha I still smile every time I remember Nela's comments hahahaha :lol: ANYWAYyyyYyy... [b]I also confess [/b] I wanna advertise my layouts for the CSS layout finals so badly hahaha but i'm kinda embarrass to say "VOTE FOR ME!! VOTE FOR ME!! " hahaha.. so ii'' prolly' jusz say check out this thread :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t35457-Vote-For-The-Layout-Contest-Winner-2008---2009.html[/url] and if you like my entry please do vote for me <333 sankyoo~
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i visit ftalk infrequently esp now adays.. :retard: hectic schedule... 7am to 4:30 pm.. :retard: i hate it., especially in the afternoon..i really want to sleep but unfortunately i cant.. the sisters are very strict.. :wasted:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, I'm like totally in love with UP diliman.. I just hope I'll pass the UPCAT... :paranoid: I confess, i just got home from UP.. [u]p.s. is there anyone that already taken the UPCAT? I need some advise..[/u][/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]AYA[/b] Don't worry Sis Aya, i voted for you. Your layout is :o ( :lol: ) [/spoiler] -- I confess i'm inlove with the guy in my siggy and my ava. Max is [b]<33333[/b] Imma soooooo inlove with HIM! I even loev him more than my bf =D:thumbsup: Imma wanna go to his concert TToTT I swear to myself, i'll do everything to take a picture with him =( [spoiler]WO AI NI,SARANGHAEYO, AISHITEIRU, CHAN RAK TUER, MAHAL KITA, AKU CINTA KAMU, MAX CHANGMIN!!! [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 10 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy