• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess, i'm gaining weight and that's a big no-no for me.. that's what I hate about summer.. sheesh.. this day, all i do is watch tv, eat, surf the net (while watching tv), then eat again, talk to some people downstairs and later, after eating dinner, i'll go to sleep.. a thrilling day. NOT! :disgust: I confess, my mom will soon buy me a new phone.. i'm soo excited! wahhh I confess, i'm getting nervous of the sectioning this school year, really nervous.[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler][quote=kristina16]aight i confess siz chariz made my day..coz of her request thread at css lays sec.. thnx so much siz... though i know its not yet done..im so excited and really happy... i confess that im now diggin take a bow - rihanna and im yours - jason mraz..[/quote] [b]Wakokok . Hihi , really ? X3 I'm currently making your banner ate . Err , I added the color gray 'coz there's skulls in it , the banner looks awkward without the color gray . Oh well . I'm not sure if you're gonna liek it though . >_____<[/b][/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]I confess I lost my contact lenses . Eek ! :ninja: Mom's gonna kill me . x______X I think I've lost my mind already . That's all ! Gotta find those stupitt lenses ! :penguin: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm facing many problems now, and I don't know where to run. :crybaby: Until I bumped into a blog with a verse from proverbs. just realized God is only the aswer to all of my problems. Oh God, help me. =( ----------- I also confess that we'll move to a new house this coming saturday. :penguin:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-04 09:31:49)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=obsessed95]Wakokok . Hihi , really ? X3 I'm currently making your banner ate . Err , I added the color gray 'coz there's skulls in it , the banner looks awkward without the color gray . Oh well . I'm not sure if you're gonna liek it though . >_____<[/quote] waah :wow: sure id love it! and yeah sure sure siz you can add some colors in it.. ;) you know what yer doin ;) i know itll be cute and cool ;) thnx again siz chariz[/spoiler] i confess... im about to log out na... :( & i confess my eyes are still puffy... ahehe :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. im not active at the egroup 'cause im busy.. and i confess.. i wanna quit as a layout author at fs-layouts.. im being so haggard!! especially when fs team is updating! its so hard to change all my crossover codes! and i confess! i deleted few of my fave crossover because i was pissed off about photobucket bandwidth and fs updates!!! lol!!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woah?! Hahaha.. I confess that Im freaking laughing my ass here now! Seriously! Hahaha This is really funny! [b]Somebody quoted my post and edited her previous post which is right before my post. I mean WHY you have to edit your post then QUOTE THE NEXT POST after yours?! :lol:[/b] [quote]Like this Post 1 - [i]edited her post including a quote from Post 2[/i] Post 2 - my post after 10 minutes that Post 1 originally made[/quote] How can I even know that you QUOTE mine?! Hahaha.. Do I have to look all your old posts hoping that you inserted a quote?! :lol:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 09:10:40)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that I like HIM... why? because I really don't know... it is my first time to feel this...:wow:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1 >I confess that I love [i]"that"[/i] member who posted her view on the underlying topic here. Honestly I don't think those people who reacted know exactly why this subject was brought up again. :retard: 2 >I confess I just had an asthma attack 5 mins ago. :lol: 3 >I confess I didn't think I'd have this much fun on ym ... the violence there is filling me up with happiness and all those feelings children feel when they watch cartoons or eat their fave candy. =D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm reading fhm ladies confessions.. i find it so funny.. weird confessions.. naughty confessions.. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Im curious about that. Bwahahaha =D I want to know what women think. :D -- I confess that I wanted to stop my study but I can't. I have to finish it so I can get a better job. :( The course has 2 years. I already covered the half year. :(
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I Confess.. I'm so pissed because one of my friend in the real life, I mean EXfriend keeps on copying me in FS. Almost everything I have, she copies it. *Sigh.. & I don't know why she keeps doing that. Then when I was online in YM, she asked me if I wanna be her friend again & she begged too, I pity her that time so I said yes. Then after that, She said that she wants to request a graphic from me, I said I was busy but she kept on forcing me to do it, so I got a bit pissed about & I just said yes to let her stop, then when I was done with it, I PMed the code to her in FS. But she said that I should be the one who will put it in her Profile. I got so angry at her. Then when I disagreed she didn't use that graphic!! Arrgg.. She's totally demanding & rude. She doesn't even know that it was so hard to do her request. *Sigh.. To tell you the truth, I wanted her to die that time. Not really die but like to make her stop doing this to me, she totures me almost all the time. :doubt:[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Im curious about that. Bwahahaha =D I want to know what women think. :D[/quote] [spoiler]yeah there are so many confessions that you couldn't believe they've done it... even to strangers.. hahaha.. even to public places.. =D opppsss.. R=18! :paranoid:[/spoiler] i confess i wanna borrow my friend's maxim magazine.. angel locsin is on the cover.. :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

confession of a kitty again: the kitty is broken lol :(
twentius
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess, I want to stop using youtube and friendster, but instead veoh and myspace..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]yeah there are so many confessions that you couldn't believe they've done it... even to strangers.. hahaha.. [b]even to public places[/b].. =D opppsss.. R=18![/quote] hahaha.. Maybe you didn't read some of my post in ClassX. I've done those too before. =D -- I confess that I like ClassX being private. Now, my members can express their feelings and share their experience with us. We can give them advices based on their experience :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess :lol: feelin soooo happy today :wow: coz i see [s]aciil[/s] woops i mean sist yuna is a mod in gfx section tooo :wow:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... im aggravate to someone... you know what, your too judgemental!! what can i say."incompetent" manage your own business,not other's business what kind of alien are you???huh sounds funny right?? let me ask you?? [spoiler] you made mistakes..arent you??/ you judge other people as if you're clean and perfect..i thought your nice and friendly..you prove me wrong..shame on you!!! I knew it, now i understand, how he reacted about you and him., and also about his confession(a month ago ,i think) puke..dont mind my confession!! they judge people without realizing , they're more evil/cruel than what they think they are.. sorry about my ....... nevermind!!! [/spoiler] edited.. i will just erase it sir ejjhay.. :D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-06-04 12:31:11)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Use english please. -- I confess that Im starting to like having a blog. Weehheee.. :D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that it feels great t be up and about in Yahoo answers. so nice to help others with their questions online! :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i confess that im a bit sad because i will be unactive this days because we will have a vacation for almost 1 month.. =( i can't use my computer because i might be busy. :wallbash: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 10 queries - 0.809 second ]
Privacy Policy