• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

okay......i've watched 5 movies This day and it takes about 11 hours. i confess that tomorrow i have anything to do except ol and watch DVDs.....my mom ask me to drive my lil bro and watch over him and his friends..................swimming. owwh.....what did i dream last night..i have to watch over Fat babies swimming in a Tight pants...and bikinis..ewww..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that 2nd yir hs is not so easy unlike 1st yir hs =| naah and i confess too that i don't know wat 2 do to pass my NAT test. if ur NAT score is fail, u cannot pass 2nd yir :crybaby: ow...public school is not easy like private school but studying in public school is much fun than in private school =) [quote=Deviantangel1995]I confess that I do not know how to cover books with plastic cover. :retard:[/quote] nyee same 2 me too.. i don't know how to cover it nor to label it coz my handwriting is soo bad :|

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-11 08:36:21)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]UMA, SIS TINAY, VANILLA[/b] weee.. let's have a group hug :lol: 'coz all of you want hugs.. anyway, that's good =| ---- [b]i confess[/b] i'm losing hope once again.. worse, 'coz it's from something i believe i haven't even started yet =| somehow, i want to have the power to change things =D =D [b]i confess[/b] i owe myself some rest, but i don't want to.. i love school too much. i just have to keep myself busy with my studies... then friends.. then co-curricular.. then [s]cute boys[/s]. [i]kiddin'[/i] :lol: so if it's allowed to promote here.. all HS graduating students, please choose DLSU. you won't regret it :eh: [b]i confess[/b] i love my ftalk friends. weee. ILY all :rose:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that it's our 1 year and 1 month monthsarry tommorrow, and yet we still haven't fixed things up. =( I know that he's going to choose the "girl" but still I hope for something impossible. I'm such a fool. :wallbash: All I want was to keep the 1 year relationship we had and make it grow stronger but unfortunately, I may have failed to show him the love that he wanted so he found someone else. Oh gee, I also wanna ask myself why I keep on sharing this :wallbash: :penguin:[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i have my eye on someone here but i think she doesn't even notice me. So.... hi. lol :retard: -- I confess i'm happy somebody finally comment on my videos on youtube.
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, i just got home(sta.mesa) from home(san juan).. haha (we have a house at san juan and sta.mesa..) I confess, i'm very tired.. but all I did all day is watch movie.. :retard: I confess, steak is awesome! I confess, I'm hoping Boston Celtics will win.[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i bought peanut brittle as a pasalubong for my friend. he was supposed to come at our house on monday, but he still wasn't able to come for some reasons.. as of this moment, i'm eating the peanut brittle =D no more for him.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha. so selfish. give as some. =D =D =D I confess i didn't feel that today is my birthday. waah.. this day is so boring. no excitement at all. :lol: thanks for those who greeted me. my blowout for you :cake: I confess I will go to west negros university tomorrow to be enrolled. :wallbash:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I ROFL'D so hard at Kuya Bob's Vids on Youtube. I laughed so hard I woke my mom. I advise everyone in this world to watch it and LMAO their cares away.[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-11 10:50:11)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im so excited! :lol: Nursing Cap & Badge is fast approaching! weeew! :eh: yeah atleast i survive 2nd yir! :lol: very easy! Joke! :lol:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im really tired. i need music to ease my cares today. *sigh* finally, the first week of school is done. but i still have a lot to do in the meantime. --------------- Advanced Happy Independence Day! :doubt::disgust:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessing i'm starting to "monetize" my blog. just for a change.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I'm annoyed with what this girl told me :wallbash: she called me up to tell me someone said I was fake bwhahahhaa ... that should explain the awkward siggy :penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hwahaha... I really love ur siggy XD Convert a AVI to a GIF file :lol: I'll also do that :lol: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i looked at many creepy pictures... Arghhh! I loev it! More more more! :lol: The latest one that i saw was a the death of the Black Dahlia. Omg. She was cut in half. Her mouth was sliced until her ear. Hmmm.... Whatelse.... Oh yeah! A part of her leg was chopped. You know, like how they cut a watermelon :lol: And my favourite one "Chopper - Decapitation done by helicopter" Oh wow... I really like that :lol::thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess :P that i feel so sad nowdays :| get more and more and more enemy =( and. err.other secret reason :D its make me sad too :cry: rilli sad. [spoiler]and i think i'll leave ftalk :retard: [/spoiler]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ aww... dont leave eptok! :O [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]The latest one that i saw was a the death of the Black Dahlia. Omg. She was cut in half. Her mouth was sliced until her ear. Hmmm.... Whatelse.... Oh yeah! A part of her leg was chopped. You know, like how they cut a watermelon :lol: And my favourite one "Chopper - Decapitation done by helicopter" Oh wow... I really like that :lol::thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah i know the one that you were talking about when we were chatting. :disgust: [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i have a lot of things to do today. im so bored today.

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-06-11 13:21:36)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i like siz rose's siggy weee luv that avi ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so obsess to Big Brother UK. Woo! I watch it everyday.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i was really surprise when admin replied to my pm ahehe ;) i was shocked...i caught him online ahehe :P :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I wasn't able to sleep soundly last night. Somebody made us listen to her singing all night :retard: Lulz. Nah, I kid. :P :D I confess my aunt is letting me do some filters on some of the pictures for her project. It's all about billboard things and I have to smooth them out and make them look good. :eh: Oh yeah. And I'm getting paid, baby!? =D:thumbsup: I have lots of savings now this summer, wooooo, and I never get the chance to spend them. :| *Edit: I confess that I was :O when I saw that my reputation is 200. I checked my User CP and it's still only 100. What happened?! :O

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-12 00:01:47)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 9 queries - 1.009 second ]
Privacy Policy