• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Come visit Jeddah :lol::thumbsup: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that imma gonna be rich :lol: (in neopets) :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i really love thailand that's why i don't wanna go home yet..:)[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess my section has been level up! SECTION B! but its useless, cuz i got to be with my friends 3 times a week! 4 hours a day! LOL cuz my sched is kinda messy! Mon-Wed > Duty :retard: 7am Duty, Thur>NCM 7-11 am class, Fri>NCM 7-11 am Class, Nursing Resrch 1-4 pm, & last Sat> Polci/Political Science 10am-1pm! hahaha... wat a sched plus Organizations + req, Plus Study Time! :O gud luck!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-13 10:22:37)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I hate my schedule. dang! Every Thursday, I'll go home at 8:30 pm. OMG! It's so hard to go home at night. It's so scary. :wasted: I also confess, I hate when people judge me, as if we're close. :rolleyes:
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess i f*cking want to die right now.. i dont like the things i saw.. i think its not meant for me to see it.. but yea f*ck.. i hate this world.. i can't live without her.. :wallbash:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew =( i confess that i feel rilly sad and guilty. one of my puppy lost. i didnt take care of him.oooohh :cry:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm lovin' my new school. Weee![/b]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I like having friends in FTalk. I get to see how's it like in their side of the world. From people who find it their everyday lives first hand. Namely these people are : Uma-chan = Really nice to chat with but constantly plays Neopets while chatting. :lol: Misz.Faith = Really nice and sweet and willing to tell stories about stuff. Shirow = Really funny and cool once you get to know him. Ephemeral = Really friendly and funny. Sarcastic and open to discussions. I'm really open to meeting new people but I still choose who to meet. I hope I find more friends. I also confess that I get irritably nervous whenever I meet someone for the first time in a chat. :lol: I be so weird. :retard:[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i dun wanna sleep yet xD =D imma watch LOST :cool:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss him badly.., what should i do?!! :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]P' ENEY[/b] Thailand rocks! :lol: [b]EMMAN[/b] Neopet rules =D:thumbsup: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] :rose: I confess i hate the exam for tomorrow.... Haizzz....Mathematic exam = :wasted: + :crybaby: + :doubt:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i want to have another vacation...
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Uma-chan = Really nice to chat with but constantly plays Neopets while chatting. :lol:[/quote] Ahehe! yeah. it also happens to me. Uma-chan is my best friend :) [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess i have a lot of chores to do now. like ironing.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

(*drum rollsssss...) I confess --start of confession-- [spoiler] I had a 50:50 day today..not 50:50 dead :lol:,its 50 good day 50 bad day..hmm on second thot, 40:60 -- 40 gud 60 bad :P=D why?! hahha gudlak in squeezing the hell out of me to spit that out =D I confess, I sang..AGEN!!! dang! i dunno if its them or i jst happen to have a very very thick face :lol:,*think mode* hmmmm nope its them! =D,,hahhahah..they make me sing but they laugh at me :lol:, like wat i do to them =D I also confess that on the latter/later part of this day, I dont know myself :lol:, I was in this hyper ADHD mode that i was like going lunatic :lol:,, I was saying stuff, and uhmm how wud i say that [i]nangaasar ng mga chatmate[/i] in the confe :lol:,,confes are wickedly freakinglishly fun! :lol: I was saying stuff that i was shocked wen they bowed at me and said that i rock..wahahh << nonsense! :lol: I ALSO confess that they kept saying sumthing :disgust:, I was *toooooooooooooooooooooot* [i]DAW[/i] hahhaha.. i dunno! :P[/spoiler] --end of confession--
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm not happy about the result in tonight's Big Brother's Eviction Night. One of the couple should have been voted off instead of Stephanie. Arghh! I hate British people for this.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... i wanted to...be somewhere else...haiz.. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am still awake with no sleep at all. It's almost 10 in the morning and I am still watching videos in YouTube. I confess that I hate YouTube. Why they have to link other related videos, and put favorite videos, other featured videos and many more. Now I can't get out of the site! I'm stuck and getting addicted. My eyes are hurting and my butt is swelling because of sitting for hours and hours (just kidding about the butt. lol).
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i love our computer subject..=D its all about html and javascripit..:D wew i already had an idea about html ( thats our lesson when i was in third year )but i dont know about javascript... ;) im happy we have a topic about js.. im looking forward to that day.. but his having a hard time with this java flavors... :/ analyze and everything!! :wallbash:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that after a long time i finally opened my ym account... so tired using other chat mediums... :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=--pUshnIt08--]I confess, I sang..AGEN!!! dang! i dunno if its them or i jst happen to have a very very thick face ,*think mode* hmmmm nope its them! ,,hahhahah..they make me sing but they laugh at me , like wat i do to them I also confess that on the latter/later part of this day, I dont know myself , I was in this hyper ADHD mode that i was like going lunatic ,, I was saying stuff, and uhmm how wud i say that nangaasar ng mga chatmate in the confe ,,confes are wickedly freakinglishly fun! I was saying stuff that i was shocked wen they bowed at me and said that i rock..wahahh << nonsense! I ALSO confess that they kept saying sumthing , I was *toooooooooooooooooooooot* DAW hahhaha.. i dunno![/quote] bwahaha.You really rock~~ [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] You're so hyper last nigh.amff. [/spoiler] i confess i wanna hear joebs singing [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/15.gif[/img] i never heard her voice pa [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img] -- i confess i really liek YM emoticons~~ Admin must add smileys [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/21.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:22

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy