• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cUtiEshika]@swit: ur invi.. how can ppol pm u....?[/quote] nyahaha i confess sometime im really dumb ass... lol im juz wondering how i got some pm thou wakoko thanks for reminding... :kiss:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@cUtiEshika [spoiler] erm ... wow ... please point to the part in my post indicating the part where I said anything that could even hint that there are people in this world that (as you said) "is perfct with spllng and grammarz.. " I said that I found it funny that they could misspell those words wherein they seem to have a wide vocab . rawr ?....[/spoiler] I confess that this post of mine will be the last for today... :D that and I confess that I'm now satisfied :lol:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-03 23:56:38)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@fis.ms:[/b] [spoiler] read between d lines... plain correct spelled words doesnt give meaning at all.. =| sorry.. my spelling is not corrct btw.. [/spoiler] [b]@topic:[/b] [spoiler] I can tolerate imbecile people.. but IDIOt...? i just can't.. :retard: btw.. idiot can't undrstand these lines.. =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-04 00:15:22)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that im beginning to see ths thread as a start of intrigues & misunderstandng... & also that some posters either hav no life to live or r jz plain bored & tryng to find entrtainmnt by annoying other pipol... wondering y som pipol seem to be tryng to revive an issue w.c has already put to rest & that issue w/c other pipol on that end sed shud've nvr evn begn on the 1st place... y does it seem that some1s tryn to light up the f[i]lame-o[/i] agen...[/spoiler] i confess i dont really post like dis but its jz really getting [i]jz a tad bit[/i] annoying...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Friendly reminders :thumbsup:[/b] [spoiler][b]CHILL[/b] this is not an IM conference. Stop replyin' to each other's post guys remember. Mods are monitoring this thread and they might [b]lock[/b] it again, so refrain from doing it aight? Lots of talk members post in this thread so they really get piss whenever that happens. If you wanna pick a fight, RE-OPEN old issues, start a flame war -- do it somewhere else. If you're offended from someone else's post, turn off your computer, go out, eat or [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/2na70ww.jpg]buy a dog[/url] and play with it -- anything! . LOL. And why is it that everyone suddenly became an English professor? :lol: [quote=fiance sHy19]wondering y som pipol seem to be tryng to revive an issue w.c has already put to rest[/quote] so true. give it a rest already [b]*facepalm.exe[/b] [/spoiler] [b]Confessions[/b] [spoiler] I confess.... that this thread is getting flooded with intrigues and too much drama. Might as well call this the Gossip thread or the Flame-o thread lol. *Too much trolling; didnt read. LMAO MAX. I confess I am laughing so hard right now HAHAHAHAHA :lol: There are a bunch of people who wanted other people to react at a particular post and now someone did because they keep on bugging these people. AND now from the looks of it THEY ARE SO HAPPY AND SATISFIED GETTING THEIR ATTENTION. Weeeee!! NYAHAHAHA. Is that it? You just want that?? That's so pathetic. Is that what make you guys happy? Go ahead and do it more plox. I don't want to take your happiness away from all of you <3 </sarcasm>. Please stop provoking me especially the person who is new here who i doubt even know what's goin' on. Seriously. Look at your post count. Are you even here when it all happened? BIG LOL. If people will mock me, at least mock me with proper grammar. ;) Because the very same words you speak will be your own downfall I assure you. If you have nothin' better to do except SEEK ATTENTION... GTFO. =| I also confess that someone irritates me. Instead of shutting up those people who started a stupid argument, challenge or whatever, she/he is even trying to imply that because these particular people reacted then it means that they want an argument too. That's so bias. [/spoiler] [b] I quoted...[/b] [spoiler] [quote=eejhay]I wonder why they said they don't want some flames and arguments if they all going to post at the same day with the rest of their friends.[/quote] So what if those people posted in the same day along with their friends? It doesn't have anythin' to do with 'wanting flames and arguments'. There's no connection Sir Eejhay. Seriously. So for example if the whole say uhmmm for instance "Artwork101" would post here, would it mean that they're looking for trouble? Do the math =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-04 02:11:59)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The problem is, someone was trying to call the attention of some members/moderators. They should've ignore those since they already know at the first place that the other members were trying to seek attention. So it means that they too want some arguments. LOL! Why from the one side of the arguments posted in here, then all people in the other side rush to post in here. :lol: I wonder why they said they don't want some flames and arguments if they all going to post at the same day with the rest of their friends. I confess that I am so bored. I have to finish 5 more projects but I don't like to start doing those. Im so lazy. Hahaha..

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-04 00:39:41)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hmm... :disgust: I confess, I'm having fun with our new computer.. yay! I confess, I can watch cartoons all day...[/b]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i really can't understands his moods. the last time he was so good and nice and now after my post in one forum of e groups and after his replies that turned out like an IM there he became so irritated to me
Stormy™
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess to the lesbian lovers ..i think you should refresh your memories.. and look to your post.. yes the issue is old... are u trying to revive it too?... or you are the one of those few.. hit by stone... if u want to rest the case then stop replying,... all i know nix just want to be sure..you involve and feeling highness read the mssg and you did now were satisfied ROFL=D:lol: and btw why don't we all confess to the priest nyahaha BOW, sayonara ciao chichay babush :D

Last edited by Stormy™ (2008-06-04 01:05:12)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that this thread is becoming a thread full of hate and anger.. [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]I confess, I'm having fun with our new computer.. yay! I confess, I can watch cartoons all day...[/quote] Wow sis new computer ey :eh: I still love to watch cartoons too but i just don't have the time lol :lol: [b] :arrow: This isn't personal but it's easy to spot/identify bad moderators from the good ones. i've noticed that some members here are scared to express how they feel and all that...some even think they made a mistake (even clearly that it's not) and act like as if they worship those people..saying sorry too much and all that...don't do that coz all the more you're gonna make them look down on you and they become big-headed people..WAKE UP! You're supposed to be enjoying in this forum not being oppressed by other members.. Speak out and fight for what's right!!! I agree on a member's quote saying that :[/b] [quote]Members should understand that mods are not different from us... the slight difference would be that they have a title,.. but they aren't icons to be idolized and to be afraid off.[/quote] .

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-04 03:31:17)

biaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess xa pgiging makulit! but i super duper AAAADMIT IT! haha,i love being what i am! wag lng papaapekto!:)
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i really hate my brother.. :wallbash: i started to hate him !! [spoiler]d kabaw mo da og igsuon!! :doubt:[/spoiler] i confess im so sensitive when it comes to my feelings..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@biaaaa: avoid posting in tagalog. you're not in the philippine section ok? :wallbash: I confess, I really don't know what to do. It's hard for me to accept it. dang! i can't believe they changed their minds now. =|
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Been long time since i went here on FTalk. Got much to do and much job to be done. Been making 3 websites, 2 company profile and maintennancing my company merger. Sumtime i just want to get off this work im doing and get back hangout with my hommies, clubbing, having fun here, movie or games etc. But oh well at least after im done with those 4 month jobs i can spend 1/2 the money i earn for things i like. I already buy iPhone, and PowerBook G4. What to buy next? Can you guys help me? [u]Choose:[/u] 1. BMW R1100s 2. Ducati 999 3. Buell XB9R Firebolt [spoiler]This can be achieved if you guys stop posting hate above to [b]provoke others[/b], and start [b]acting nice[/b] then begin to "maintenance your life", in other word "[b][i]Get A Life[/i][/b]"[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ try Ducati sugar i loev it <333 hahaha That would be so hot. I think a car would be more practical though. BMW R1100s sounds nice but are you really serious? I am a fortune teller and your fortune says you'll get bankrupt soon hahaha. Nah I kid. [spoiler] Anyway this would be probably the last confession i'll make today (or for the rest of the week) Imma start my werk for tomorrow woosahhhh :thumbsup: I confess im kinda nervous hahaha Im putting on hold my nursing career; So for now my Nursing License is just a decor inside my wallet. But yea At least I have the title Professional; Registered Nurse. =D So why am i putting on hold my nursing career? Well I'm not really motivated to work as a nurse anymore. In short- salary sucks!! hahaha :lol: Working inside an office is way more convenient. I get to sit around all day Bonus: A/C I get to smoke and drink coffee during break I have a pc (what else could I ask for?) I also plan on teaching young korean students here in the Philippines. I heard from a friend that I could earn 20k a month. We get paid by the hour though. So i'm planning in making this as a sideline job hahaha. I've depressed lately because of a recent heartache Thank God for friends But I was like fasting for over a month now I just got my appetite back So now I'm slim (or sexy??) hahaha. BIG LOL. Might as well apply as a ramp model to earn more bucks ( And soon I'll be as rich as you are D'Angelo) I could sit around all day in front of my pc doing nothing (That's what I've been doing this past year) I get paid doing nothing hahaha. How? Uhmm, because of (drum rolling) Rice and Corn. Yea, I got my own share of hectares that even if I don't work, I will survive -- But where is the fun in that? So finall i'm getting my butt out from my swivel chair, work my ass off , see the world -- do anything else besides Friendster, Surf the net, Read Manga, Watch Anime in Veoh and Crunchyroll, Chat, and etc. hahaha I will still update my thread in the CSS Layout Section if I have the spare time. This is not a farewell but I of course I won't be active as I was before. (Hmmm come to think of it I wasn't that active anyway) I also confess that I wanna thank my friends here in friendstertalk (you know who you guys are) Im really happy that I met you guys. peace out! [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i love my new blog. haha lols
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that :o ! Gawd please spare me..... I am starting to be scared of this thread. =| I was like ow muh garwd.....i just take a look in page 172 :O Scary..... Really scary.... :paranoid:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that im wondering if some confessions here are really true.... :| :/
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] Amff. I confess today was pretty bland. I still have to go to school tomorrow afternoon for a mass. Sheesh. I'm so lazy. I'll have to see him again? PFFT. I was LMAO a few hours ago after reading something from a crappy site. Dunno what happened with them exactly but maybe their posse became too boring for them to handle that they decided to make a bang. . . . [i]Awh[/i], and I just remembered something about 'stupid people trying to make a statement.' Huehuehue. Another thing. *muahaha* From what I've noticed as I browsed through the pages in here, some people merely put "i confess that..." in their posts to make it look like they're actually posting a confession. But after reading the content, it's merely an off-topic post. Get a life. Huehue. Waaakkk. I'm merely confessing my emotions here. [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-04 07:40:04)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aight i confess [b]siz chariz [/b]made my day..coz of her request thread at css lays sec.. thnx so much siz... though i know its not yet done..im so excited and really happy... i confess that im now diggin take a bow - rihanna and im yours - jason mraz.. :wow: ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-04 08:06:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 10 queries - 0.715 second ]
Privacy Policy