• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler] [b]Topic:[/b] i confess that this world s really kinda turning-upside down., not jz for me but also for the pipol i know... i aint sure wat's really happening but i know it aint gud. also, that hmmn, there's ths lyrics that kinda makes me think [spoiler][quote]Ooh, the mistake I made is clear We never should have been together That's the reason you're not here I know that I can do much better Not a single salty tear Not a feeling in my chest[/quote] [/spoiler] i jz feel i can relate... i have so many thots yet few source of explanations., things r beginng to tire me out :| i want somthing that i think i cant have...wel, not anymore ^^ at least that's how it seems & i confess i hate being (so) dramatic :wasted: [spoiler]one last thing... im feelng kinda disappointed with someone's actions lately... i used to admire him somhow, coz he appears to b a respectable person... but now, i think somthing changed him... hmmmn... [sub][i]i rarely talk like dis bout a person.,that's jz based on wat i see[/sub] [sub]im still obsrving :) il tel u wen its tym[/i][/sub][/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-20 00:14:54)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=karuro72002]i confess ill be busy 2morow! we'll be doin press works 2morow! for SY 2008-2009 :eh:[/quote] wahaha , me 2 i will be bc ^_____^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: [spoiler] i confess...i will have to take a break...take a break..in everything i guess... :rolleyes: :disgust: [/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna laugh loud at this girl---->hahahaha.. she reacted on my post in the FS bulletin.. i posted [i]i can't find any reason why i should like you. i can't find anything that's common between us. no matter how i try to open my narrow mind 'bout you, i just can't... let's just pretend we never met and we were once friends...[/i] ---the message was not intended for her... she's effin feellerrr.. ahahaha she posted [i] i never did like you... so why "care"... envy me...[/i] hahahaha... envy her ugly face... [i](it's really sa maigo lang...)[/i] =D sorry if i have to post these things but i find her so hilarious.. it can't be coincidence... nyahaha..=D

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-20 00:06:54)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i am very happy about sis irzh reply on my message because i think she's giving back the domain that she gave me last december.. i'm really happy, oh i think i'll be having a blog again.. :)
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm... I used a PORT SCANNER.. on some bank LOL..... i was scared...Ahh damn I hate being curious[/b] :wallbash::wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mareh[/b] [spoiler] i know you were falling even if you deny it to everybody including yourself. its ok though. What youre thinking is so sad but its ok, if you think that it would do u good then do it. I'm just a txt away. But S and E will surely miss you. :| [/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] i confess im so satisfied with my blog.. i put all of my confessions there.. confessions that i cant post here coz everyone/someone could read. a few only knew the link of my blog. And they are given specific instructions not to share my link to anyone without asking me yet. i dont know. i just want my thoughts/emotions to be private. :) i also confess i think i know the persons S is referring to in her confessions. well i agree with the last part S. i think he is too. =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-20 03:08:22)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i installed wordpress to my domain just now.. bwhahahha i'm very happy because it gives me a hint that i'm not really old..bwhahaahahah :retard:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I think I'm done packing now. I'm going to Manila tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will still be as normal as it was today. :disgust: I'm so nervous, it's my first time riding on a plane. :lol: I confess I finished DN now. OWWWWW. Now I wanna watch Ouran again. Or maybe I'll finish off the second season of KKM. (O_o) I also confess I admire Near! Hahahaha. And Mello. (DN madness freak)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]*cough*[/b] Don't read this if you will give non-sense respond to my post. Because I dun need that. lulz. This is a confession. [spoiler] [b]I confess..[/b] I'm pissed off with some people. Despise. Despise. [u]First[/u]. I didn't know that [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/i1y7ut.jpg]you're that kind[/url] of boy/girl. :puke: Poor my friend, he/she didn't deserve this. Waaaaa.. I never thought that you are a bat. Take advantages of a person then leave him/her after done s*ck his/her blood. :wasted: Tsk tsk.. What a low specimen life.. *[url=http://i31.tinypic.com/2upaeco.jpg]facepalms.png[/url]* What do you want? Popularity? Waa. I can see [url=http://i30.tinypic.com/zmdpx3.jpg]Weeabboss[/url]. Here's a song lyric which really fits you : [quote]Ugly acting and song You're just a can't-dance Your copulation is dirtier than money Unprincipled strategist Abuse, middle aged spread Feeling like a braggart at the nook of a BROWN pipe In a decorated swaying love Drowning in this moment Those who swarm to you are instant sympathizers A ruined greenhouse Prince A CHANDELIER in the back of your head Those dying-out days   Your sympathy is a Hyena The voice that bloomed in your face Is a worthless pile of idealism Facile “Eternity” is an overused dream With mulitcoloured tears With mulitcoloured words If painted over, could you exist with that face? The imprint seen over and over In the lies given over and over You’re rotting as you’re self absorbed See? [b]Please disappear because it is an eyesore[/b][/quote] [u]Second[/u] : I never thought that you are a [s]player[/s]. I was admired you [u]long time ago[/u]. But now. Look at you. :rolleyes: I really don't see the need to get as worked up as you currently seem to be implying by your behavior, but once again I'm nobody's mommy so I guess you're entitled to behave any way you feel is necessary-- just offering some friendly advice to not take everything so personally. No defensive respond. :penguin:[/spoiler] [b]Footnote :[/b] If someone respond to this confession, [url=crupcrupcrupcrup.com/crup.png]Have Fun talking to the Wall.[/url]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-20 19:48:57)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i was saying [s]badwords[/s] to my teacher.haha.good thing she didn't hear it. =D[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so glad that Lois is back. Dang. I missed her so much and I missed posting at this thread. :lol:
bhayvhie_527
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i really enjoyed reading posts here,,, the post of the girl hu has a sc of [b]fis.ms[/b] makes me crazy as in cuckoo,,, i love ur posts girl.....:D=D wahaha and i have read past confessions of others and they are definitely funny,,as in....

Last edited by bhayvhie_527 (2008-05-20 23:26:39)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

finally somone who I can talk to ! muahz to the person above me :lol: confession: [spoiler]I confess that I agree with bru (bhayvie_527) some posts here are overly dramatic... some people havent got anything better to do I guess.[/spoiler]
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess bcoz im in love :wow: :wow: :wow: hahahahha
mica_85
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that men are abvious dramatac and certified story teller. when relationship end why do u need to make up stories why dont you talk privately does it need a public ovation. lol wake up. be mature enough.

Last edited by mica_85 (2008-05-20 23:57:44)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][align=center][b]no long confess here..i confess that im bored its BAck to School..ohh..And i confess that i luv to be a single but i want BF..hehe[/b][/align][/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im no longer bitter :D im =) today and yesterday and hope tomorrow also :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im very excited for the upcoming back to school ceremony because i will see my friends again.. =) and i confess na nakakahiya uber yung ginawa ko kanina.. twas 10:30am. ginising ako ng mom ko becoz my classmate said daw na may pupuntahan kaming party today.. (may 21, 2008) so nagmamadali ako. natataranta na ko. coz wala pa yung driver namin. :paranoid: then i called my classmate again para i-clear yung sinabi niya.. she said sa may 27 pa pala daw yung bday.. 11am. :/ :/ nakabihis na ako, lahat lahat. pero sa may 27 pa pala yung bday.. gawd! kainis :angry: :angry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that Im excited but I dont know the reason why and where,. =D I also confess that Im so happy and kilig but honestly I dont really know who or what is/are the reason of these feelings of mine today. :redface: Lastly, I confess that Im lovin the Group-X ,. maybe its bcoz I found what I wanted and myself on that group. [spoiler][i]..angal ka? inggit ka =D[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-05-21 11:48:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:26

[ 9 queries - 0.990 second ]
Privacy Policy