• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^she already pm me if she's spamming...lol i told here that 2-3 replies only.... [hr] i confess im gonna make money today to buy present to my cousin :eh: and he's gonna like it....
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]I confess that I am going to join the Free Hugs Campaign a few months later expect to see me hugging a total stranger and posting videos on YouTube. :lol: I confess that I am anxious to join being my age and all (12 yrs. old) but the point is I make someone else happy right? :)[/b][/align]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] that i feel so [i]lambing[/i]-deprived right now hihi :redface: Today is my frustrated monthsary with [s]him[/s] *cries I really wanna talk to [s]him[/s].. [s]miss him so much [/s] I dunno if I should talk to [s]him[/s] later when [s]he[/s] gets home from work Last time we've talked was last [b]Thursday[/b] - I couldn't say if it's even a decent conversation. After that day I've been avoiding [s]him[/s] like a plague. I thought he'd do something like text me or call me because I just suddenly disappeared from [s]his[/s] life But I guess i was [b]wrong[/b] [b]I also confess...[/b] that I want to go to [b]Manila[/b] now to see my friends again I'm still here in our province [i]*tambay [/i]mode I told them that after the [b]CSS Layout contest[/b] imma go there to unwind and have fun.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=violet][b]I confess[/b][/color] :arrow: that I feel a bit alone and lonely today.. haiz.. (..sigh).. [spoiler]well if someone would happily talk to me today. haha :wasted:[/spoiler] :arrow: that when the Contest on Summer CSS Theme started, I registered my layout back then and then failed to join the actual contest because we went to the province and have our family vacation.. And too bad we don't have a "wireless internet connection" for my laptop and the internet shop is far away from my grand mother's house at the same time, I got lazy to go to the town! :redface: Well, maybe I'll just join again for the next time when I have another change.. whew!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-08 01:47:59)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I cried after watching an episode of one of my fave anime. LOL what's up with that.. I was getting too dramatic that time, lol. I also confess that I'm very very bored these days. I don't have any snacks to eat. No coke, no cream-o, no skyflakes. Just some plain bread and water. T___T I really want to buy at the sarisari store but it's too far and it's raining. Eehh... Can somebody send me a cheeseburger...via ym...lol.. T___T
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I miss the [i]old[/i] Ftalk . I feel so alone . Lolx . *sigh* Good times , goooood times .[/b] [i]Last edited by obsessed95 (Yesterday 11.92 seconds before she died)[/i]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^hmm can you count me in?? i mean if that's alright.. i feel alone too.. =(

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-05-08 02:42:37)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i just had an INC in our health economics! :o F£"k shi#! HE! argh :evil: :evil: :evil:Blazin Freak Mode!
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess i watch [b]hentai[/b] [/spoiler] :rolleyes:

Last edited by xenon (2008-05-08 03:01:27)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess i missed the old girl and boy that i've met before they are new* now When i will be online [i]he/she[/i] will be offline. I miss our laughs
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]I confess I miss the old Ftalk . I feel so alone . Lolx . *sigh* Good times , goooood times .[/quote] [quote=gLoOo]^ ^ ^hmm can you count me in?? i mean if that's alright.. i feel alone too.. =([/quote] i confess that im feeling the same way as siz chariz and glooo. geez... =(
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I honestly confess that i'm very happy now and at peace =) I really wanna thank all those members for helping me and supporting me. For helping me realize things regarding my actions by sending me private messages using calming words and helpful advices =) They accepted me for who i am and never failed to embarrass me or use offensive words against me in any of the threads at ftalk :) I wanna thank those members like some moderators who are very down to earth and never used their superior power to threaten me or bring me down. I highly respect those good moderators :) Though some members and moderators still hate me until now.. I don't mind them anymore. Some members and mods PMed me that they are very disappointed with some moderators and old members who somehow changed, they are no longer their old self.. I can't do anything about that. What matters most is realizing that i've got more friends...TRUE friends here who gave me a chance, accepted me for who i am and continued offering me full support regarding the matter. I will no longer be active in this forum but i'll be visiting from time to time. Again, Thank you guys, you people never failed to make me smile nor laugh.. you know who you are...=) :penguin:[/b] [i]I don't really wanna sound dramatic but this is the only way to express my thank you's to those good members[/i] :penguin:

Last edited by ~ Tara ~ (2008-05-08 05:24:17)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sis, this [url=http://theftalk.com/p959532-Today-00%3A44%3A52.html#p959532]post[/url] is by my real life bestfriend. She is good at clearing problems because she is so "democratic". So i told her to type sumthing about that arguement. Sorry if I didn't speak aything about that. I'm not so good when i comes to thos stuffs :crybaby: -- i confess that this post was bad at the first time.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-08 11:35:00)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess "nadapa ako" and they are laughing and i am crying here huhu
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^dont cry... [spoiler]isipin mo nalang...drama lang yun...[/spoiler] i confess i am playing gg with my ex... :retard:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]I confess that my new AV is not working!! amf!! [/b][/color] :wallbash: :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ it is.. wow is that you on your ava? :D ---- i confess i feel so sick. i think i should stay away from the computer for just a while and get some rest. aarrgh.. headache, cough and colds. :disgust: i confess i hid my brother's PSP. haha =D he's gone crazy looking for it. [spoiler]it's not my fault, my dad told me to keep it for some reason. haha. :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-08 06:07:10)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]2nd Confession I was lauging so hard with Maddie ( :+:DoMiNiK 521:+: ) in the phone after seeing a post of Eejhay-Oppa which we both are waiting for.[/quote] What was that? Lol. hehe.. -- I confess that I love watching movies in cinemas even when Im alone. I prefer watching alone so I can fully concentrate on the movie. I watched "What happens on Vegas" this afternoon. I like the film. It was funny and romantic at the same time. I couldn't go to the toilet while the movie is still going. I couldn't let a few seconds in the film to passed by without me seeing it. Hahaha..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]2nd Confession I was lauging so hard with Maddie ( :+:DoMiNiK 521:+: ) in the phone after seeing a post of Eejhay-Oppa which we both are waiting for.[/quote] What was that? Lol. hehe..[/quote] You know~ Your reply to both of their posts -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm wondering why my crush is OF in msn =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel so happy today :P fallin in lobb with --------------*censored and i confess now i get addicted to click ej's sig! its awsuumm :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:10

[ 9 queries - 0.690 second ]
Privacy Policy