• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~i confess that i can't live vvithout chocolates~~~ ~ i'm soo :paranoid: (paranoid) vvithout it:lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Deviantangel1995]the prom only happens once in a lifetime[/quote] Not really. Because... I had one prom in my third-year highschool, one grand-ball in my fourth-year highschool. Then I went here in Australia and took two years of highschool (They have two additional years HS before going to college) so I had two formals (they call proms as formals). But unfortunately I never attended any of the four highschool dance. :| That's my confession.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ woah!!! i fear going back in australia now.i don't want to have 2 additional school years... :lol: anyways.... someone is pissing me online... he's my classmate's friend... his pissing me off to the highest level.. :angry: :mad:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TY Raph =) ....miss you too bro...uuuber =) and Joebz..... T Y sis :lol: @T IM HAPPY :D [spoiler][i]I know this will going to be an answered prayer :D :thumbsup:[/i][/spoiler]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i felt so all alone.. and hate my self that i lost my college cliques because of a mistake.. now, i dont have permanent friends anymore.. it's so difficult without friends ..ayt? i'm such a mistake.. :disgust:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i lose in the game last night... :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I made a new site for my stories. I'll have an overtime transferring those stories at that site tomorrow.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i can't keep track of what's happening to this thread. i haven't been around lately. i'm curious :paranoid: i confess i'm feeling a little depressed lately. but i'm still in the mood to talk to anybody. so you can go buzz me in YM. i'm little miss nice right now. i can't punch another face today. yeeeah. warfreak whatever.. i don't argue online. so i have no plans of joining the arguments here :disgust: [b]PEACE[/b] fellas.. last confession... i know somebody hates me. :paranoid:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm happy that Carly's back and the band "Kenotia" is now complete and rockin' . Their new music video kicks ass! =| Weeeeeeee :penguin:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I was like :o and :rolleyes: and =D just now. I see lots and lots of crappy scenes lately here in this section it's almost hilarious. =D:disgust: Seriously some people just don't know when to shut up. Stress on the word, shut up. Again, stress. lol

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-06 06:25:32)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I have a huge tobleron here in my room and im just eating it all alone by myself :eh: while im watching this comedy japanesse ghost story. On my left side of the bed i have pringles and two pepsi soda's =D. Oh my god =D. Then on my right side i have chips ahoy and mirinda. And lots of japanese and korean drama's. Who wanna join me? :lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^may i join? :lol: i confess i won at warrock 1 on 1 battle with a girl... =D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ angelalaine: woah... i wanna join too!! hahahaa how i love those ... =D anyway, i have gone to the strange yet cute dimension... and i think i wanna do something but i'm really scared.. :paranoid:

Last edited by nicey (2008-05-06 06:35:38)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i feel that i cant trust my english teacher..... she might hav lost my pic since i was in vietnam if she lost it i am never going to talk to her again =D
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i haven't studied for my exam yet.. hopefully i'll pass and after that: major subjects, here i come! [spoiler] my head hurts. [/spoiler] last confession [spoiler] this forum iss getting kinda boring. and i quote joebz(i wont call you ate anymore.. im older than you. LOL): "..lots of crappy scenes lately here in this section..." ..moreover, i think there are a lot. in this [b]forum[/b]. *PEACE. [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-06 07:20:54)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz laine can i have some weee...share it wd me ahehe :lol: :P i confess...im excited for tom..hope everything will turn out just the way i wanted it to be.. pls...just this one :crybaby: huhu :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i cant be OL long enough ... im in cdo and in my cousines house, using my cousines laptop, dang the weather's so hot here in cdo.. :wallbash: we walked around Nazareth street looking for a pad or apartment.. i also confess i miss my friends so much ... :wow: thanks for the txt .. yabshooooo guys :kiss: miss you alot .. lastly, i think i have my dadi back ... and vice versa :lol: :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ommigee~!!! Gawd! Spare me ToT.... I confess that i got shock to see people that they " :O " when they've seen what hapened in page 136 :lol: such a big drama .lol. i'm just a minor character in da drama LMAO. -- [b]Off Topic[/b] [spoiler]แล้วพี่ชีโร่ว์ก็ทุเรดนะ :mad: มัวแต่ด่าผู้หญิงคนอื่นแต่กับเมียตัวเองหล่ะ... :wasted: แหม... ปากหวาน... นิสัยดี.... ฯ :puke: อีเมียก็ไม่ย่อย.. เอาตามผัวทุกอย่าง ไอ้เฮี่ยทั้งคู่..... สาดเอ่ย :doubt: and now dun ask me to translate it..... :evil:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I had the most fun YM conference a while ago. It was the best one I've joined in. :lol: I confess that tomorrow I'll have to wake up early to go to school. I still haven't enrolled yet! LOL
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i super duper love my [b]signature[/b]. UmaZ~ LMAO
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:04

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy