• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that somhow i feel envious of my dabarkads online... they're stil able to spend so mch tym ... wyl me, well,gettng bz workng :( [color=#ff0000]-i wanna hear my birdie sing :P -[/color] & i confess im @ work ryt now. i jz cant help myself frm vsting this site :P :lol: [sub]can u say "addict"!? :ninja: [/sub] i also confess that [b]raphael_marcos[/b]' current avatar is cool but it reminds me of som1 :wasted: =D :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-03 15:17:44)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=DeverKerbill]I Confess That... I've get a lil bit Shocked because..........My Friend Found a Song That Can Call Ghosts... but No one believes That....but somehow..coz i can feel any "strange Condition"..... i feels like he's right biut the song.....Geez...[/quote] Dang! What song is it? :O Could you tell me please dep. =d I confess.. I'm so-so-so weak and sick. I haven't met my hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] yesterday and now I was hoping that I could meet him this morning. :wallbash: His uncle had invaded the pc for a long time. Argh. Soon I'll lose my consciousness. And I'll become super [i]ebil[/i]. Kukukuku. *evil laugh* I confess.. That FriendsterTalk will have special feature. And I'm so excited with that. It's about [b]Class-S[/b] thingy. =d
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im happy bob pm me the new linker...wakokokok :lol: [spoiler]no spamming or ym chatting :lol: [/spoiler]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess im going to get married :D [spoiler]sino apply na groom? hahahaha[/spoiler]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i was shocked by ate laine's post :o [sub] and den i read the spoiler[/sub] had me laughng :lol: [sup]weebee ate laine[/sup] :) [spoiler]i also confess that online thing...its not doin really gud for me ryt now... the pipol that r close to me somhow arent uhm,,,,hmmmn., [sub][i]availble[/i][/sub] anymore. i also confess that i so hate my sked @ work..esp my sked ds weekends... 4-continuous days... fri-mon :wasted: im gonna be wasted for a wyl... one more thing... there's this one thing that im really lookng 4ward...hmmn., it myt happen.,it myt not... i know it wont be n d' so-near future,,, but im really lookng forward for the tym dat ill b able to meet my OL friends in person :P [sub]sna m2pad plan ntin... P, sunod kn! :lol:[/sub] -i so lab my fwenz- ^^ another confession :lol: [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]i also confess that online thing...its not doin really gud for me ryt now...[/quote] [b]WE[/b] are not available .. P and E are available kambz :wallbash: :crybaby: i hate that im goin to cdo.. i think its inevitable already.. :wallbash: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] someone slept on me while we're txting dang :P i won last night =D i confess that im goin to college again. This is my last year. I better make good of it then i go to states. Dang i cant wait to graduate. Im planning not to take the board here. I'll take the NCLEX there instead. I can't wait to fly to the states. I'm all set the only problem is me finishing my course. dang [b]1 year[/b].. I'm really looking forward on meeting S and E :P :lol: But S is too far east :lol: anyway thats what airplanes are made for right :P i really wanna see you guys. :eh: [sup] [b]P[/b] catch up with us :D [/sup] Hmmm i guess ill go for LA :lol: S you know why :lol: :lol: :wow: i also confess i hate leaving.. i dont wanna leave someone.. i hate goodbyes :crybaby: i really really really really wish my mom wont change her mind :wallbash: hays thats it for now ... till next time :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-04 03:21:33)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess we had an arguement last night..
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]I confess I'm shock about the misz.faith' newbie here in ftalk..[/quote] :arrow: whoa.. really?.. dont worry. we know who the real misz.faith is. i confess i just gave a testimonial to dantly's friendster profile.(he's the one who died a week ago.) just saying goodbye and thank you. its wierd. he was online 2 days ago. :paranoid: maybe his girlfriend knows his password. :| i also saw testimonials from my other friends and classmates. [spoiler] [i]wala nang tumatawag sa 'kin ng [b]panget.[/b] :lol: i miss my kumpare. =| penge nga ng yosi.. [/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-05-04 05:29:21)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I really missed this site.... Im incomplete w/o eftok :cry: but Im so busy this days.... :wallbash: I dont have enuf time to be here all day. I also confess that this coming tuesday will be my first job interview at convergys... Im quite nervous.. [spoiler]sana pumasa :retard:[/spoiler] lastly.... I honestly confess that I MISSED all you guys here =)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Ate Hilyn Oooh good luck with the interview sis.XD I confess that I'm so happy today. With Ate Aya's help I was able to make a lay that's aaalmmoooost compatible with FF and IE. T__T ( thaaaank yyoooouuu T___T ) I also confess that I'm super addicted to Kyou Kara Maou these days. I can't stop singing the song. And I confess that I'm going out tomorrow. I still haven't enrolled. LOL. Dang we have to take pictures too?! Grr. hahaha.. I also confess that the house seemed sad without my grandmother and my aunt. They went to our cousins' house and slept there. For a while. For a visit. Lol.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

@ate HiLyN--woah..goodluck po.. i confess i missed that girl..(ate Hy)..=)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st confession[/b] I dun wanna join this summer layout contest anymore. [b]2nd confession[/b] I finally made da fansyns.... [b]3rd confession[/b] I've posted my first video in youtube [b]4th confession[/b] Nobody cares about my confessions... =|
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I just submitted some old works into my deviantart account. :disgust: I confess that I wanna sleep. I have to enroll tomorrow. But I can't stop typing. I confess that I felt happy with my new layie. It looks better in Firefox now than before. [: I blew my brains out to move the friends to the other side, under the photos, and adjust everything else underneath it. It was worth it. Lol.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess that I am terribly terrified of deep water. One time my cousins and I went kayaking and we couldn't control the kayak and we were drifting in the sea (we were at Subic Beach Philippines) I was so terrified my other cousin was scared to tears. I was so scared they said I was pale and shacking then my expression was unimaginable. I felt that I was going to faint and then my voice was weakening and trembling the cold wind and the site of land slowly drifting out of reach. And then an unexplained change of wind direction saved our souls. When we were at shore that's when our kayak turned upside down and our heads almost being crushed by the rocks not a bad aftermath from a traumatizing almost cause of death situation don't you think? Ahekhek! But seriously if you were there you would've wet your pants. I KID YOU NOT!!![/b][/align]
geoffellen
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( 1st confession ....i made a big mistake to know him and believing him on what he say's to me =( 2nd confession ....i feel so stupid when i'm always waiting him to talk to me :crybaby: 3rd confession ....hmm im a lil bit mad at him (oh god pls forgive all my sins)

Last edited by geoffellen (2008-05-04 16:51:46)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im watching code geass..xo beautiful story and romantic..haha[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@deviantangel:oh gosh that's a terrifying experience,, @topic: i confess that i TERRIBLY want a lappie. :crybaby: and that i need someone to help me clean my blog.(it's not messy but it's so simple.no themes.lol)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@pinkblack yes it was very traumatizing @topic I confess that whenever we swim and I realize that I am slowly losing control I cry for help immediately I'm scared to death :crybaby:[/b][/align]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm home!. :D i'm so glad to be back. :thumbsup: i also confess.. i still hate someone here =D just don't mind me. :disgust:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess ..[/b] [hr][hr][hr][hr] [b]I'm so sorry for what had happened 4 days ago , If it wasn't for me , this thread wouldn't be closed for 2 days , I learned my lesson . I will never ever post nonsense/crappy confessions ever again . :cry: I just got back home from Iloilo , Gawd ! I'm so exhausted ! , I deserve some rest . :retard: My brother is teaching me some basics in Flash , Its quite hard but very enjoying . :D I suck at bowling , huhu . I was embarassed yesterday . Wuahh ! . :crybaby: I really uber duber hate someone here , I just hate him/her ! . Period . >___< I really miss my classmates/schoolmates . I miss my weirdo teachers . T-T :([/b] [hr][hr][hr][hr]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-05-05 04:50:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:53

[ 9 queries - 0.594 second ]
Privacy Policy