• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess..uhmm.. I confess that [b]I miss this person above me[/b] ^ Sis AJ.. Been a while since I saw you around.. and Hikari too. :crybaby: | =( | :( But I envy you sis.. I eat almost seven times a day (lol) Amfff.. Trouble with me is that I grow [u]wide[/u], not high. <-- lol I confess that I wanna change my blog layie, but I can't bring myself to do so. I'm just lazy. I also confess that I got disappointed with the new ending song of KKM season 2. Hmff.. And WTH, I was :o and :disgust: and :evil: when I caught 3-4 rippers while I tried to check the profiles of those who viewed my FS. One of them ripped my first layie, the Tsubasa one, and even used Samme's images. She won't get away... not without a handful of GIFTS from me. =D It was the first time I said...err..unpleasant things like that and when I tried to read what I've written afterwards, it reminded me of Kua Shirow's posts when he's angry. lol I also confess.. that.. I [i]MISS[/i] someone here. Sometimes I think the forum--ahm, this section--is [u]too peaceful[/u] without him/her. =D

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-07 10:33:49)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that .. i didn't do one of my homework in my journalism class,, guess what? i had A in my 3rd grading and now i have D+ ( so not good:crybaby:) now what? arrggh,,
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ awww~ its still okay sis :) i got a C in my result :crybaby: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i was blushing so hard awhile ago :redface:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] I'm sooooo sooooo sooooo happy now.. Finally after 3 days -torments.. My hunney [b]Shirow-kun[/b] is back.. :wow: I lurvee you more and more everyday hunney [color=red]<333[/color] [b]I confess...[/b] We spent another great time together today! X3 I missed everything about him. :) [b]I confess...[/b] I'm getting sick again.. Another [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/o8v5zm.jpg]big-headed person[/url].. Acted like he/she knew what was the real situation.. Made him/her-self involved.. Just because he/she has some esteems from some members.. :retard: Then he/she could acted like "the artist".. [url=http://i25.tinypic.com/2mx0uad.jpg]*facepalms*[/url] Use his/her freaking appearance to flirt some members.. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1210182845.png]*duh!*[/url] Just a suggestion.. [b]Don't make these things let your head goes big and if that happens.. It will be the reason of your total annihilation and humiliation..[/b] :lol: [url=http://i32.tinypic.com/jfz3m1.jpg]I'll be waiting for that time..[/url] :)

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-07 14:01:09)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I Confess Also that after 3days of hell without internet ive finally meet and chatted again with my hunney and im so happy that we spend a long time today.. i luuurve u soo hunney [color=red]<333[/color] and i also confess that there is a person here who's head are getting big lol don't be too proud to your self it may lead to self destruction.. :thumbsdown:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What the hell is wrong with you two? Specially you yuna. You're not like that before. Look at yourself again. We're not perfect. It's ok to express your feelings but you are so different than before. Many people miss the yuna that they knew before. -- @topic I confess that I don't have any sleep yet. I watched the FreeHugs videos from various countries. Im getting addicted on it. I also confess that I almost cried on one of the videos. The music wasn't dramatic. It was actually a joyous one but suddenly my eyes were trying to pour down my tears. :| In my mind, I was thinking that they were happy even in few minutes because of a simple act of kindness and honesty. I remember my situation and problems that I am experiencing right now. I envy those people who already hugged a stranger to lighten up their day. :|
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ gosh.... I confess that the thought of these posts above me is scary :O
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CONFESSION: [b]•[/b] the reason why im absent & limiting my post is bcuz, im too busy playing ragnarok private server! hahaha... SamRO! :eh: [b]•[/b] enrollment is fast approaching! so i have to finish my Medical(Hepa b Screening, Vaccine, X-Ray, Drug Test & ECT!) no time to stay LONG here! :lol: • i bought my self an ordinary bench sleepers! very cheap coz me 150, unlike Havaianas sleepers, hahaha...ay yeah i also bough a new vintage tees from the same store! :lol: its kinda cool cause it matches my sleepers RED! my sleepers got red TARTANS on it & my shirt?! all strips! :lol: [align=center] [quote][b]i just want to share this to you guys![/b] having wrong grammars in ur POST is not a Big DEAL! so go ahead! post, express wat you feel! :eh:[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-07 20:32:42)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that we had a small fight earlier about this gurl working in the same bldg where he was working. it was very obvious that he had something for her... i was thinking that is the reason why he always sings "passenger seat" song because i saw the gurl in the same terminal fx we rode home... in the morning and in the pm. hay... love life!!!:disgust:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You always have a conflict on him. You guys are not kids anymore. -- I confess that I use powerpoint again just few minutes ago for my project. Hahaha.. My previous work on powerpoint was in my High School days (probably 6 years ago). Haha.. Good thing I still remember how to use a Powerpoint. It turned out well :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah right, dont have any choice then i confess im having difficulties understanding my job now im not an acctg grad though, im on leave tom hahaha
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's a nice spam. =D --- [b]i confess[/b].. i don't wanna take sides, but with the arguments i'm seeing.. *sigh*. i kinda miss the old [i]her[/i]. i just don't want to complain about it.. i have no right to do so. [b]i confess[/b] i'm so happy that i'm gonna punch the face or kick the @*s of anybody who's gonna ruin my mood :disgust:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-07 21:20:03)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^why? nice spam? i dont understand <<noob here,,, until now im still noob here. ---on confession i confess i sometime hate people who are hypocrites they tend to pretend and hide something to look good to others! hmmm... i confess ihate him for being so denial about that gurl at terminal. i really hate it! until now he's not texting or send me email just to see if im okay here... he's not even bothered about the issue... grrr!

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-07 21:45:12)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ sis hope no one will ruin your good mood :) --- I confess that.. I feel sad at the same time excited .. I am going back to the Philippines in July and back to my normal life.. I'll be done with my foreign exchange year this June.. **sigh** I will really miss my friends here in state :( but on the other side i am really looking forward to see my friends and family [its been a year w/o seeing them] [need a shoulder to cry on for 1 sec. :crybaby:]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im happy to see all the spammers....hehehe :lol: and i confess today's my cousin's birthday and i don't even have a gift... :disgust:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]I confess that there's no reason to hide my identity ,.. :D but then again I'm just exploring my mysterious side... that and cause I didnt wanna introduce myself in the introduction thread. =D[/align]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm not even feelin' it... I confess, all I want for my birthday is money so I can go to the province.. and ohh, permission to leave too... :D [/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that unlike before i am no longer interested in answering game post just for the sake of a higher number post. i am now more interested in browsing and and answering question. and also reporting spams.. hehehhe i also confess that i am very much satisfied with my rank. and ohhh... i dont know if i should share these one but here it goes. i met a very good man in ym and that he is planning to make an orphanage here in Mindanao and that i am very interested to be part of it. but it is still a plan...[/b]

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-05-07 22:59:26)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woot.. i've been again to the strange yet cute dimension.. and i think it's not forbidden... ahahhha.. i would like to post there.. :paranoid:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]mama0114[/b]- ooops. sorry. you're not the one i was referring to. I think a mod already deleted the post above me earlier. --- i confess i just finished updating my simple yet stuffed [url=http://www.mydeardumbdiary.piczo.com]blog[/url]. I'm so happy to see my friends reading it. i miss them however :( i confess there's something about ftalk.. that.. haha. nvm :P [i]i dunno how to say it... even in tagalog. :lol:[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:05

[ 9 queries - 0.705 second ]
Privacy Policy