• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Oh. Wait for me my crush. I just have to finish this resume. =) -- I confess that I laugh so loud everytime I watch a really funny video or movie. I love expressing myself specially when Im happy. :D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confes i dont bliv n God (90%?) i gez!! huhuhu
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]1st:[/b] i confess that i've getting addicted to vodka [i](it has 5% alcohol[/i]) and can't sleep w/o a shot. :wasted: i've been expressing my thoughts these days.. i believe i really i have a good memory. i can remember all his lies. he's damn sooo human. so earthly.. ([i]makamundo..[/i]LOL) i don't wanna hate men. i have lots of male friends. and i don't wanna generalize. :retard: [b]2nd confession:[/b] i'm always like LOL whenever i receive a message from this 16 y.o guy who wanna court me. whew... he's really, very too young for me. 5 years gap. nyahahaha... i told him i'l treat him as my bro. nyahahaha. we're still friends...:lol: [b]3rd:[/b] i was too disappointed.. i was about to insert the IV for the patient but the senior nurse took over. i was not able to trace the veins straightly... waaaaaaaaa.. better lack next time...

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-08 07:57:43)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]i confess that i've getting addicted to vodka (it has 5% alcohol) and can't sleep w/o a shot.[/quote] 5% only? I thought it would be harder than that since beer only has 14%. Vodka must have more alcohol content than 5% only. I confess that I still have the Absinth liquor which we bought when we celebrate my friend's birthday. It has 60% alcohol content (isopropyl alcohol has 70%). We only drank 1/4 of the bottle because it's too strong. But I guess I have to finish it up so that my parents won't see me hiding it somewhere in my stuffs.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]I Confess "nadapa ako" and they are laughing and i am crying here huhu[/quote] [b]^ dont cry[/b] [spoiler][i]next time sabihin mo kaya nyo ba un?hehe At sabihin mo mabilis ang karma..[/i][/spoiler] [b]@TOPIC,i confess that me and my ex were texting today and i recalling his being liar to me,when we are still on,bcoz he's courting my bestfriend,and his saying sorry hahaha[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]5% only? I thought it would be harder than that since beer only has 14%. Vodka must have more alcohol content than 5% only.[/quote] i don't really know 'bout that.. i'm not really familiar with wines, alcohols and the likes.. but on the label it says 5% per volume. it's not really strong.. much more of a ladies' drink. it taste more of juice--raspberry or blueberry.. i confess i'm enjoying having new friends through text referred by my friends... hehehe.. they make me forget my heartaches..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ahh I think I know what kind of drink you are talking about. I really dont like those. They are like softdrinks or juices. It will take me for about two cases of those just to make me a lil drunk. Hehe.. -- I confess that I won't sleep again tonight. (Maybe?) Because I don't any class tomorrow.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ yeah.. that's why i'm getting addicted to it.. LOL i confess i'm gettin more poetic because of the emptiness i feel whenever i'm alone. it's good. but i get more expressive and i'm not really like that. LOL
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]i confess that i've getting addicted to vodka (it has 5% alcohol) and can't sleep w/o a shot.[/quote] Oh gawd. I miss Vodka. The last time I drank some was last September. :disgust: Oh yuuummm... -- I confess that I seem to have become a lot harsher than usual..especially in words and reactions.. And my mood swings are becoming weirder than ever.. I even blocked one of my classmates in FS just because her comment was so annoying and I can't even understand what she was trying to say, but it seemed so irritating. I got annoyed to the point I blocked her and got mad hahaha lol What's happening to me.. XDD I also confess that I was :| when I went to school this morning. I went to get some stuff and the booklist at the bookstore, and the clerk/cashier/human got surprised when she realized I was an incoming fourth year. WTH, so what if I'm not that tall and mature-looking... Who cares.. I don't want to look old so soon lol haha..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce][b]i confess[/b] that nothing happened today and i was kinda expecting that something would But i guess [s]he[/s] really did [u]completely[/u] forgot all about me *sigh Maybe it's true that... [align=center]"Those who promise to stay are the ones who actually find it easy to leave us. Same is true with people who say they genuinely love us but they don't know what our real worth and thus take us for granted" How sweet... their [b]lies[/b] are.[/align] [/color] [b]On a side note -- I will confess my thoughts with these confessions.[/b] [spoiler] [b]First Quote[/b] [quote]What the hell is wrong with you two? Specially you yuna. You're not like that before. Look at yourself again. We're not perfect. It's ok to express your feelings but you are so different than before. Many people miss the yuna that they knew before.[/quote] [b]Second Quote[/b] [quote]1st confession I confess that i'm missing someone. I always see him/her in the Chit Chat and Fun Corner before. Gawd, he/she was so kind that time. But now, what happened? He/She is complaining his/her own uneasy feelings to some members. When it comes to the person that he/she loves, he/she is so kind and he/she is almost showing his/her to him/her in almost every post. But when it comes to other members, gawd.... He/She is very different. I really miss the old one. Everybody miss the old him/her. Please come back.[/quote] [b]Third Quote[/b] [quote]2nd Confession [b]I was lauging so hard[/b] with Maddie ( :+:DoMiNiK 521:+: ) in the phone after seeing a post of Eejhay-Oppa [b]which we both are waiting for.[/b] [quote]What was that? Lol. hehe..[/quote] You know~ [b]Your reply to both of their posts[/b][/quote] If i add two and two together then these posts are interrelated with each other. [b]For the first quote:[/b] I agree that Yuna and Shirow are posting their thoughts and feelings rather harshly but this is the confession thread. Expect to read hate confessions, love confessions and such. This is a thread to vent out hidden emotions and such. I think it's unfair that you would say that to Yuna directly. [b] ---[/b] I can't understand why people wants the old Yuna back. First of all did she really change? How long do you know her to say things like that? Personally, I still find her kind and nice. I know nowadays she uses mean words to attack people but those words are directed to the stubborn members only - the trouble makers. Why the heck is she doing this? She's not doing it just because it's fun, or to display her influences -- she uses this to discipline members. There are also times that she would uses harsh words to the people that she hate, but i can understand that. [b]Don't we all?[/b] It's not like Yuna is the only person here who does that! [url=http://i26.tinypic.com/30igi7q.gif]*double[/url][url=http://i26.tinypic.com/20701z8.jpg]facepalm.exe[/url] [b]---[/b] [b]Second Quote && Third Quote[/b] Uma if you really miss that certain someone and wants him/her to get back to his/her old self then [b]why are you laughing at Eejhay's post?[/b] Do you think it's funny? And to think you have those words in your [u]first[/u] confession. That's so disappointing.[/spoiler] [b]I will add this. This is not an IM messenger so im editing my post here. please refer to the post below before reading this[/b] [spoiler] TRUE, i am defending Yuna but it's not that i didn't look at both sides. I do know how she post before and how she post now. (I may not post that much in the past but i do read) Lately she puts that ronery (the images) and i agree it is insulting/offending to other members (I find it funny though) I guess the level of what's "amusing" and "offending" is different to respective people So my dear ade Yuna, let's not use those ronery again awkie? As other people find it uncomfortable. ( Except for the trouble makers *evil laugh* do reserve it for them hihi) If it's not Yuna then why is Uma apologizing *scratches head [b]@Uma[/b] Don't worry too much, Yuna will not likely get mad because of this. She will understand. Yes you're still young and naive but keep in mind that even if people have the same sentiments as yours, it's still not a laughing matter awkie? bottomline: Like eejhay said "It's their prerogative". [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-08 11:59:53)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i confess that nothing happened today and i was kinda expecting that something would But i guess he really did completely forgot all about me *sigh Maybe it's true that... those who promise to stay are the ones who actually find it easy to leave us same is true with people who say they genuinely love us... but they don't know what our real worth and thus take us for granted How sweet--- their lies are.[/quote] I'm so sorry for whatever happened :crybaby: your quotes were so beautiful and meaningful.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I am addicted in making wp themes..editing the base theme rather! I also confess taht I miss the old times too! :cry:[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i understand what sis Aya says. I was laughing because i'm happy to see people with the same thoughts like mine. I was waiting to see a people who is missing her so badly. Well, i'm not thinking something badly but i just miss her. I'm okay on the way sis Yuna is. =) She just changed. But i'm still comfortable with it. And well, just don't mind the way i am. I'm just too young. I don't want to hurt sis Yuna. :( I want her to be kind to others like the way she is to the person she loves. And i don't want her to use harsh words because it is stated in the rules. :P [quote]3. Avoid using any foul and [b]offensive[/b] words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/quote] Gets? Sis Yuna, if you read this. I will be okay if you take my advice. I like the way you are. But i like the old one more. Teehee~ Remember that i don't want any fight with someone. I'm following the advice of bro Karuro:- [quote=karuro72002][align=center]Hey! FRIENDSTER is Build for Friendship Purpose! [b]NOT FOR ENEMY or ENEMYSTER try to post this on ENEMYTALK! :lol:[/b][/align][/quote] Okay? Ahihi >_< ;)

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-08 10:35:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@forsakendoll I know what you are doing. I know you are trying to defend her but the reason why I posted that comment on her is to remind her who she really is. I mean how about you, have you seen her posts before? Compare those on the recent ones. [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][url=http://i27.tinypic.com/o8v5zm.jpg]big-headed person..[/url][/quote] How about this? I don't really see her posting those before. Even if she is upset on somebody, she wouldn't post something like that before. Well if she won't accept me doing these, I won't mind. I won't bother anymore. Shirow is fine whenever I am correcting him and trying to remind him to be calm. I know this topic is a medium to express our feelings but we got to remember our limitations. We are not the only one who are mature enough to understand those. As a moderator, we must keep our temper low as much as possible. I mean its like this. If a friend won't comment on things that you don't realized are offensive to most people who surrounds you, then who else you would entrust yourself to? And by the way, I know Uma post isn't right. We weren't discussing about Yuna. We even haven't talk today. -- @topic I confess that my throat hurts. This makes me irritated. I hope I won't be lazy to tomorrow to see a doctor.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-08 10:49:53)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess what i've posted was really bad :crybaby: I must have think before i post. I'm so young and that cause me not to notice that my post will harm someone. Dang, if I could have a time machine =_=. I will not post something like that anymore. Sowee sis Yuna :crybaby: I could have think before i post. For sis Yuna:- [spoiler][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/pinksugar05/ToT.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-08 11:03:30)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, my head hurts.. soo much! :wallbash: I confess, 35 mins. (i think) to go before my birthday.. I confess, I remembered the MOST embarassing moment of mah life! and I was like hitting myself for being so stupid.. ohhh the humiliation!!!! :wallbash: and I confess, if you experienced what I experienced, you'll never forget it.. it happened 3 yrs. ago and still, I can't forget about it.... arggghh!

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-05-08 11:29:38)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I wonder what that is. Hmmm. :lol: Advanced happy birthday then sis. XD -- I confess that FTalk seemed a bit different these days. Or is it just my opinion? I dunno. Maybe it's just because I don't have my old GFX request thread to attend to. :lol: I got a bit surprised with the previous confessions here. Nah I'm not butting in, I'm just letting out what I thought. I also got surprised when I saw sis kym at the other forum that I'm active in (wee welcome sis XDD).. Lastly I confess that I was about to sleep a while ago, because my mother took over the PC just when I was chatting with my friends. :disgust: But when I saw that she was done I got back and now I think I'm gunna stay up late again lol. My eyes are burning. :thunder:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks sis joebz.. [spoiler]wanna know what it is? well my skirt (i was wearing our school uniform) just fell off when I got off the jeepney, and the bad thing is, there are SOOO MANY people crossing the street that time.. well it's [i]mendiola[/i] that's why there's soo many people.. try experiencing that... i could hear them laughing :wallbash: :redface: [/spoiler] @ topic I confess, my head still hurts..

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-05-08 11:59:17)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that ummm... I'm seeing so many updates in FriendsterTalk A Class-S group under the member's caption. Wooooot! Admin made it so cool :cool:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Yanyan, no prob XD [spoiler] say what? O_O that's horrible! maaaan. well, at least, past is past. at least you didn't get caught on camera or something. O_O[/spoiler] @Uma, yeah..i just noticed it...i thought Admin was going to put it under Location..=_= @TOPIC Okay, I confess that after reading one final chapter of a fanfic I'mma sleep right away. It's morning here already btw. Good morning to all. BTW. Happy birthday to Yanyan, Karuro, and Chinx.lol :lol:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-08 12:46:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy