• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Angeli_7]@ ~+yan.yan.o9+~ wow keep up the good work sis! i know they'll be great layouts![/quote] Aww.. thanks sis.. ---- I confess, I dunno how to put all the boxes on the right side of my layout.. better go to the help section.. :paranoid: I confess, I really miss my bestfriend.. I really miss my [i]barkada[/i].. :cry: i mean, they are the best!
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i have a crush to kuya harvey :)

Last edited by sadangel08 (2008-05-11 08:26:48)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]I confess, I dunno how to put all the boxes on the right side of my layout.. better go to the help section..[/quote] You mean like interchange box position? I can give you the code... :paranoid: =========== I confess that I finished making my first crossover layout. XD
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]You mean like interchange box position? I can give you the code...[/quote] ohh.. please give me.. :lol: i beg you.. hahaha ----- I confess, i'm waiting for sis joebs' codes.. :lol:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i am very blessed to have a mother like my mother that is so caring and loving... i was surprised that she hugged me tight this morning... to all you mothers....Happy Mother's Day.... I Love You Mom...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]I confess that i see the First Crossover Of ==== haha xo cute...i like it...:D[/i][/b][/align]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1st confession [spoiler] I confess that I miss my [b]ex,[/b] all that reminiscing got me hyped up.. I talked to him on msn today ,,, twas different. [/spoiler] 2nd confession [spoiler] I know why he got kind of insulted with the way I acted .. Im not [i]that [/i]full of it to not notice .. well I confess that this time it was [u]my fault.[/u] [/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm striving to move on... and i found a companion--- a song! i'm loving better in time by leona lewis. so effin fits me. it's like the song's made for me. [i]hahai...[/i] i confess i gave my mom a single long stem red rose! :rose: hehehe. i bought it after my shift and after hearing a mass. at least, i greeted her.

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-11 09:56:51)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler] [u][b]now[/b][/u] :arrow: i hate my brother.. :evil: :arrow: im soo angry and its even harder coz S is not here.. :wallbash: :arrow: my eye hurts... :arrow: im shocked with one post here :O :arrow: i was glad kambal was online ..again what he said made me smile .. tnx :D :wow: :arrow: im happy coz mareh was online .. :arrow: i still wanna be friends with him :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-11 10:16:09)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]1st Confessions[/b] I confess that my mom will come back from Thailand tomorrow. I miss her alot. But as soon as she arrive here. I wont have a chance to OL the whole day. Dang. That sucks. I shall give her the carnation that i bought for her in school [b]2nd Confession[/b] [spoiler]I really, really hate a guy. He sucks alot. I hate him more than hell. What have i done? He was saying that i'm arrogant and he was saying that my pictures were fake. Such a freak he is. I can't call him a human He is always disturbing me everytime he is OL. This guy always try to seek a way which an arguement will start. He'll throw all the faults to me. Even if he is the one who started the arguement. I never ever express this kind of uneasy feelings but i'd reach the boiling point. I can't hold it anymore. I tell you. You suck alot.[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i feel so preassured on my present job. the job of an accountant is really hard and stressful, my head aches on the load of paper works and worksheets and reports. its really hard to earn money. i confess i enjoyed the occassion yesterday, i had a chance to cook for the family again... belated happy mother's day to all the fstalk mem mothers's:D

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-05-12 04:36:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ its ok sis .. :D [b]Topic[/b] i confess im soo having fun now considering i have a black eye x_O dang... :lol: my bestfriends are so effing crazy.. but most of all im happy that me and ej are friends .. :D i kinda miss having fun with this guy.. so crazy .. :lol: :lol:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I confess that I copied someone's profile.. well, it's just a revenge.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im so hapii and exited right now that i made it in the top 15.. whew!! thanks judges and to all who voted!! :D (its only me and kim.. haha!! )
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

1st confession.. its almost a year since i joined ftalk...geez... 2nd confession i confess that i want to go shopping tom..with my sizter...weee.. :) 3rd confession i confess that i really wanted to have a job...thats why ill start looking for a job..thats suits me... errr lolz.. =D
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i am broken hearted.. :cry:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Confession its my bday today and i feel so down since last wik. I lost my grandma 2 days b4 my bday and I THINK i'll be in pinas on thursday.. I missed all my frenz here specially the close ones i cant mention them all coz they're too many but i really missed them
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*take note that everything you're about to read was said in a really calm and so not angry tone. imagine me typing it while smiling like this ---> :D [spoiler]lols. i confess that I'm in awe for the surprising outpour of reactions generated by my post... reactions that cant be seen here in ft but on ym ... wakoko next time just ask if ya'll want clarification mmkay ? -email add on my proffy here on ft. or to make it easier [i]freedom.is_slavery@y.c[/i] ADD IT ... ask me .. NOT HIM.[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b]I confess[/b] :arrow: that I feel something strange for this guy.. o gee.. :arrow: that I have a fight with my friend.. I lowered down my pride but seems that it doesn't reach her at all.. Is it wrong to be a good friend... All I wanna do was to be a good friend for her.. But it seems she doesn't see it at all. I also have my own faults and I know what I did. I regret it. ..sigh.. =( I hope we get back our friendship soon.. :arrow: that today is our very 1st anniversarry with my boyfriend.. OMG! We're a year now.. I am so happy.. :D :arrow: awww... I feel sorry for myself.. i miss my friend.. :( [/color]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st confession --- after a few more days, i will finally be considered a teenager, and than i will be equal to Uma-baa chan! :lol: Hooray! 2nd confession --- Uma-baa chan is going to my birthday! :lol: Hooray! (again) 3rd confession --- [spoiler] According to uma-baa chan's confession, she is mad at a guy. And that guy, thinks that she is a poser. am i right? and then he thinks that my friend's pictures are fake?! how dare he!? ill prove to him that my friend is for real! i have class pictures u know!! and she is really a thai!!! she is not a filipino! The reason she knows how to speak filipino because of me!! we are best friends because we study in an international school in Jeddah!! Is that enough proof for you!!? Believe me!! its true!! [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy