• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im lying to my fren.. i just said that we're only frens but the truth is i love her so much...
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=rainkid]I have observed that the topic is all about confessions..here It seemed that most of the post is not appropriate with the topic confess - to disclose one's faults; specifically : to unburden one's sins or the state of one's conscience to God or to a priest OR to tell or make known (as something wrong or damaging to oneself) : admit <he confessed his guilt> You cant say confess just because you have seen your favorite rockstar?? you cant say you confess because you love your daddy? or your DOG or a SONG...? This isnt a diary..this is confession thread..[/quote] [b]To think about it....Most posts are appropiate with the topic =|[/b] [b]Confessions[/b] doesn't necessarily mean "[u]disclosing one's faults[/u]" > you're probably referring the word to only one of it's definitions... It has a broad meaning > it does not only pertain to a system of religious belief or a written/oral statement acknowledging [u]guilt[/u] (ex. Confessing one's sins to a priest) [b] THE TERM "CONFESSION" HERE IS DEFINED AS:[/b] :arrow: [b]Acknowledgement, admission, profession, owning up, disclosure, statement to something[/b] [b]IT'S SIMPLY THE ACT OF ADMITTING TO SOMETHING [/b]=| [b]Examples:[/b] >Confessing just because you have seen your favorite rockstar?? :arrow: [u]Admitting[/u] that you adore / admire someone >Confessing because you love your daddy? or your DOG or a SONG...? [u]Admitting[/u] on realizing just how much you love someone or your dog or some song you recently heard on the radio =| [b] @ TOPIC:[/b] [b]My Confessions for Z'day :[/b] :arrow: Life Rocks! =) :arrow: Ich Liebe Dich Bill Kaulitz :wow: :arrow: I rejected a lot of ftalk members for the past week :retard: :arrow: I'll be very busy with a lot of things :P :arrow: Love the rainy days....Durch De Monsun lolz :cloud: + :thunder: = TH

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-27 00:07:22)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]It's possible as long as your not spamming lolz Keep Rockin' Bro \m/[/quote] wow.! thanks.! now im so near at my goal.! i just need 250 posts left.! wow.! @topic: i confess lie to my friends asking me that "do you crush _____" and i say "no" but the truth is "yes" haay huhuhu
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im crying last night while listening 2 my favorite song.. :wallbash: so hard,many problems,heartaches and everything.. i just cant help it but 2 cry,and i dont know what would be my next move..i felt like i want to give up everything this time and plus theres someone who always takes me for granted and he really cant appreciate my presence., damn life but still i want 2 thank GOD for he always listen.. i just want someone who can share my pain and and understands how i feel.. =(
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^oh God....sorry to hear that....wish i have the powers to heal your wounded heart... i confess i got an interview with a milf....and she's freaking HOT =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i feel the same way as siz grace and i cried last night just listening to his and my fave song...it...uhmm hurts... :cry:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it hurts it hurts u know
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm starting to like someone... but............... he's 5 years younger than me.. although he's courting me, i'm still considering the age gap. i'm confused. he's my classmate's cousin. and i don't wanna ruin our friendship. i wanna try this kind of relationship. wanna know how to be treated by someone younger. hehehe.. arrrrghh... i sound stupid! [b]to tinay and stitch[/b] --oh that sounds so bad.. i've been in that situation few weeks ago.. just let it out and free. you'll feel relieved soon...

Last edited by lairhel (2008-05-27 02:43:58)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow..i feel like :o someone called me a sh*t.. first time!! :wallbash: she emailed me w/ this nonsense message: do u know... that ur so mean...!! I dont like u.. ur such a mean person... pls. stop being mean!!! ur a SH*T haha., im smiling!!!:D shes mad at me because i reported her topic .. reason: same thread!! hey you., ur just insecure, dont called me a shit., cuz u dont know me yet., ur such a brainless/laughable person!! peace.. :D i dont want to stoop down 2 ur level.. balderdash..=D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i'm so stressed [i]*sigh*[/i] i have classes in the morning and training at night. i've only got [b]at most[/b] 4 hours of sleep. then school again. ..well i'm new to college life. i guess i'll get used to it. and. [spoiler] i confess i have a big crush on someone here. haha. aside from the girl i have a big crush on. (i'm not lesbo, bi or anything okay?, i just like crushing on pretty girls. umm. it's a boy this time :lol:[/spoiler]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! thanks sis angeli.! ahahah.! you give inspiration.! ive reach 3000 posts this day.! ahahha.! thats my confession.! wow.! ahahha
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Stitch[/b] calm down dai.. whoever he/she is.. i think that person reacted on impulse.. imy dai :kiss: [b]Topic[/b] i confess im reading HP7 :lol: and i really like Ginny for Harry.. :redface: i also confess that i miss my bestfriends and my group so muchhhh :redface: glad i chose this day to go OL ..

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-27 04:16:19)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shinaske]wow.! thanks sis angeli.! ahahah.! you give inspiration.! ive reach 3000 posts this day.! ahahha.! thats my confession.! wow.! ahahha[/quote] Whoa :O Let me say it again..like Whoa! :o That was fast, how did you do that? lol :lol: Congrats on reaching your goal for today bro lol :lol: :arrow: I confess that even if Bill would turn out to be gay in the near future, i still love him =D He's still 18, i hope he's just undergoing the usual teen identity crisis phase =| Bushido...stay away from him!!!! ahaha :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ @Ate Duch Aww, I miss that book (rhe ending is a bit lame, though) I still haven't bought a copy.. Is there a paperback available now?? O___O lolerz* _________________ I confess that I got so pissed since this morning. I woke up from a really really nice sleep because my mom called from her office and told me to do some stuff, etc... Then my dad arrived and scolded me because he thought I wasn't keeping an eye on my CP again, he said he tried to call but he couldn't reach and it was very annoying, he kept blaming me when I didn't even do anything... And my cousins arrived and dominated my beloved PC... Talk about a grouchy morning.. shit
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]to tinay and stitch --oh that sounds so bad.. i've been in that situation few weeks ago.. just let it out and free. you'll feel relieved soon...[/quote] waaah yeah ate lai i know ill be ok.. but for now i know itd be hard for me. haiz.. i confess i grabbed the pics of my sizzies/crushes and post em in my blog aehehe i have a super duper long lists kasi... and im not yet done ahehe uhmmm i confess...that...ill be out in a minute... haiz.. :(
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that many "gays" are getting angry at me because their crush is my bf! they're just jealous!:)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I saw someone's pictures in friendster and I was so erm [b]"disgusted"[/b] would be the right word here. [spoiler]I mean I think she's pretty and all that [b]BUT[/b] man she edited her pics so much that she didn't look human anymore .. She called it kawaii I call it her[b] fish[/b] look ... [/spoiler]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stitch05 : calm down amats....hehehe :D just don't take it seriously...it may be bad for your health....hehehe i confess i am making an application letter again....it's my 9th time to make this day....sheeesss....wattaday :D
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that my crush kiss me accidentally.... that was so unbelievable... :kiss::wow::kiss::wow:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i just saw a poser here.. :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 9 queries - 0.758 second ]
Privacy Policy