• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]I confess I'm really excited & nervous coz' the first day of school is in june 4. Five days to go! I know it's very early so i better be ready na :wasted:[/b][/align]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=obsessed95]I confess I hate beans so much , i wanna terminate every bean in the world . :wallbash: I confess I lost my rubbish-fake cellphone a week ago , yaaay ! It didn't last a month . I confess I hate Barney . I confess I haven't eaten my breakfast yet . I confess I believed in Santa Claus when I was 6 . I confess I'm lovin' my red highlights so much . Wahaha ! I'll be grounded for sure .[/quote] [b]Blancheee and I hate beans too. Let us all eradicate all beans. Join the (anti-bean) dark side. =D :evil: =D Also, why do you hate Barney? When I was a kid my sisters would sing me Barney Songs: [align=center][i]I love you, you love me. We're great friends and family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too?[/i][/align] LMAO! X3 And now for the confessions... Confession #26 I also believed in Santa but it was until I was 7! LMAO :lol: Confession #27 I have a crush here in FTalk. :paranoid: You can see their names in my post in the Beautiful and Handsome Faces of FTalk Thread. Confession #28 I'm enrolling after all. :disgust: The Background story of this: I was scheduled to go to America this year, unfortunately my papers are slowing down and I need to enroll so I won't get bored here at home. Confession #29 I like referring to myself as a retard. :retard: Confession #30 I'll be posting more confessions later. That's all for now. Ciao![/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i didnt go to school today. =D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im in a mission today... about the mission. that i wont confess:D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1st I confess that I'm feeling hell of alot better already,... But I still have to down those meds :puke: 2nd I confess that I wanna be friends with faith too,she seems nice. :redface:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess I screamed my lungs out when this little lizard with a half of a tail landed on my hair while I was typing, it fell from the ceiling . Gross! :wasted:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I am happy coz poster #3266 wanna be friend w/ me! :kiss: :redface: I confess sis bhea's confession made me laugh! :lol: I confess that I love Heinz so much! :wow:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very funny indeed. next time focus the mirror there to see exactly how "the thing" comes out. Just be careful it might land on the mirror!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im happy... ate susan gave me a victoria's secret body mist.. candy, baby...ahehe..love it so pink..and love the scent.. smells like cotton cndy ahehe :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm too lazy to upload some fansigns. I confess I want to go and hang out with my friends tomorrow, but my colds really is getting in the way. I can barely talk and I keep on sneezing. I hate it. I confess that I was :O when I realized that next week would be June already. WTH? What happened to March? April? May? Isn't there a month between May and June?LOL I confess I'm luuuving my webcam. Starting to become a photo freak. I confess I received almost 70+ messages in my CP since this morning. I didn't read them all. Hahaha. Omg. I confess I want to watch Epic Movie again. Haha. I just saw it recently.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm happy i just got cleared from my summer class in grad school and june 7 is the enrolmnt. still have time to relax.. weeee.. i confess i hate the area i'll be assigned starting this monday til the 15th. it's so boring. office working. nursing service office is so boring. i'll be missing the patients..hehehe.. i confess i ask the guy i'm inlike with to keep what we have as a secret.. hehehe.. good thing it's ok with him. i still feel awkward if i think about our age.. :( although i'm happy with what we have but i can still imagine what would be people's reactions... cradle snatcher or something??!!! waaaaaaaaa...:wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ^ [spoiler]Hwahaha March, April, May is history kawaii desu. Those months are having their vacation :lol: Btw, me wanna see you i webcam =( [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that ZOMG Finally!! That rat-tailed maggot is banned... Totally banned [img]http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/993/20476908.JPG[/img] <= rat-tailed maggot Wahooo XD Arigatou Yuna-senpai :rose: For banning that Olayiuuasfu Marisjkadfks whatever thingy Yuna is our hero today :D

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-05-29 07:14:34)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that...FTI just have some problem..people who talks so unfriendly..why do they said that things...even 1 member have an avatar with a not-good-for-children words... i confess that....85 Cup will be held just for a month..have to prepare perfectly for my taekwondo club!maybe cant ol oftenly now..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Good PM oppa :kiss: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that i'm confused why when I'm online, he's offline. And it goes in the opposite way :wasted:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that my eyes are sooo red so bulging because i didn't stop crying for 4 hours now.. :retard:
cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess i didnt go to school tomorrow :D :arrow: i confess that fti have any problem =(
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess ,, i dont like saying "I confess" before each sentences ,,, hehehe i confess i'll just do it anyway i confess i'm soo happy tonight i confess i'm excited to wear my new nursing uniform i confess i'm happy uma visited me in my FS i confess that i'm 100% sure that a POSER is among us! hahaha,, poor him! :evil: i confess i joined ftalk because there are lots of pretty girls i confess i know there are lots of people ripping my codes but i dont care anyway! hahhaha,, i confess i love my friends here... i confess i'm kinda getting erritating.. i confess i'ma stop now,,, hahaha
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'm back for a trip to town. Confession Time! Confession #31 I really hate mosquitoes to the point that I loath their existence. :mad: Confession #32 I don't feel like going to school next week. Do I have to? Confession #33 None of my friends know that I enrolled. *See Confession #28 for further clarification. Confession #34 I hate people staring at me for no reason. Confession #35 I don't like walking through hallways or other places wherein there are people around. I hate the fact that they are looking at me. :paranoid: That's all for now. Ciao![/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]Confession #19 I am happy slasher still remembers me. His new avatar is actually better, his previous one made me think he was like a convict.[/quote] hhahahaha.. I also confess that im happy that he also remembers me and those ninjas i sent... hahahaa
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i've been bad lately. harhar =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:33

[ 10 queries - 1.217 second ]
Privacy Policy