• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I don't understand my parents. I hate them. :wallbash: :wallbash: I also confess I'm crying right now. haha. :rolleyes:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@Sis Nela Oooh, you're coming to Pinas sis? XD I thought you still have school? [hr][hr][hr] I confess today was a really long day. And yesterday, too. Too bad I haven't said a single word to him yesterday and today. He was just sitting right behind me! I don't feel anything strong for him anymore but I still like him as a good (?) friend. LOL sentimental moments* But right now I can stay up all night since I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. Let's party hard. \m/ I confess I had a fantastic time playing cards with two of my friends this afternoon. And I've lost many times, hahahaha. I forgot how to play the game already, and I kept on laughing. I missed fooling around with my friends. =( :lol: I confess I'm LOOOOVING ate aya's Bannershoppe, and her new layies. :wow: She is extremely creative, and I'm currently using her Yummy layout, it looks very sophisticated (don't you agree?).. I admire her and look up to her so much. <333 I wish I can borrow that phenomenal mind of hers. =D :penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]NELA[/b] It is okay to reply other's post but "they" must pus the reply in the spoiler tag and refer their post to the topic. :) [b]TINAY[/b] Cheer up sis :D:thumbsup: [b]LOIS[/b] Parents are always like that. They brought you to Earth. Don't hate them =) [b]GODDESS OF KYOOTNESS[/b] That kind of "he was sitting beside me or he was near me but i didn't say anything or i was shy" thingy happens to me often. You are not alone :P [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i am diggin' a Thai song right now. I listen to the same song for 2 hours. Repeatedly :wasted:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-03 08:55:40)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I think switpotato's post will just be ignored by those people who unwittingly posted their reactions,hmm . . . I guess they're in a corner somewhere giving each other numerous "facepalms" =D I also confess that I was pretty happy that I got my wifi back, now I can use my cp's net ! . . . Oh btw I confess Im pretty much irritated with someone.. Argh forget it.:lol:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-03 13:36:54)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Why are you not OL in MSN? :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that after i read sis switpotato's confession, i was like speechless. I was stunned from what she wrote. She is really brave to submit that kind of post :thumbsup:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]^agh im using my mobile right now, :lol: I was oL like 2-3 hours ago then i found out i was appearing offline .. :wallbash: im off to sleep now. Ttyl [/i] :arrow: i confess I was so happy to talk to uma yesterday :lol: she is [i]jamila[/i] :redface:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]Owww... okei. XD I wanna have a cp like yours :D [i]Jamila[/i]? Wahahaha...[i] Shoukran[/i] :redface: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess that I am scared at Maddie right now. What the hell is she doing :wasted:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess for being a stupid arsehole lately. I've been being so mean to others and cruel sometimes and calling them "names". I guess my temper isn't really long enough to handle those people.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Im not sure wats happening to me right now :wallbash:, I WAS a organized,scheduled blah blah person..but now its like anything goes.. [quote]I conf3ss also that i hat3 my effing keyboard..the backspace got broke, and i just (mighty bonded) it to the keyboard,now it effing sucks!!:wallbash:,, if u press it once, it gets stuck and dang [b]auto erase[/b] will happen b4 u cud even blink..:wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] b2t: hayss, Its jst days to go b4 id be back agen to my effing stressful, painful busy school life,,thank god that our skul starts usually 2nd wk or 3rd wk of june..but still, it sucks! im not sure if wana go back to skul..but im scared if i wont, id be a left out trash!,,id be roaming round in the net..hays, my other frends are and will be busy..i dunnoooo!! :wallbash:,, [b]bahala na si batman![/b] [quote]I really find being in front of the pc nowadays compltly a source of boredom, well, good thing that they are people [specifically my 3 frends] who are there like alweiz, they make the net less boring..cause i get to chat with them..now im jst chatin with one person :lol:, the other 2 is busy..and also a confession, im happy dat were chatting like this..[/quote] I also confess, i got annoyed [lemme rephrase that] extremely annoyed..hays i know hes gona do it no matter how much i stop him..I try to keep distance from him,, He will make thiings extremely difficult for us especially ME, for a great fact that nobody hre like knws him and suddnly he will jst appear?..lame!..dang!, i dun wana see him and i dun want him to see me..Stay away from me!!..just be satisfied that we are like this..dont make it complicated!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/spoiler] I love this smiley <3 > :wallbash::wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that sometimes i get tired of moderating and handling those crap members here maybe ill just let them do what they want... =.=
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^wakaka. oh =D I meant [b]awh.[/b] I confess I sense [i]chickens[/i] roaming around us . :o I also confess that when I said "Oh btw I confess Im pretty much irritated with someone.. Argh forget it." yesterday it was more of an [b]understatement [/b] =( ...

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-03 20:53:09)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ts;dr what do you mean awh.... what's that supposed to mean?? :lol: i confess that some members misunderstood my other confession oh wow lol is has nothing to do with those pitiful provoking craps :lol: /fail i confess that i despise and loathe those good for nothing leeching sluts and a blatant hypocrites who always post those pathetic outrageous nonsenses and thinks that they are really great... and thinking he/she is good on criticizing and observing the things here you know what you can apply to be a weather reporter if you want :lol: lol i don't care about your dumb opinions do you think you can intimidate me so easily? :lol: well sad to say you FAIL have fun talking to the wall...

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-06-03 22:36:38)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*woot* Uh... Hahahaha. :lol: I confess my eyebags (bags?) look hee-uge. I've been staying up late again, doing nonsense stuff. I also confess that one of my friends came home from Thailand yesterday. I felt so happy. I haven't seen her for two months. I confess I missed Imeem. It's been weeks since I last logged in and now my inbox is crammed, filled with shared messages thing (darn i hate this crappy things!) .. ______________ Three hours later, I edit this post with another confession. I'm learning how to draw [url=http://jakuu.deviantart.com/art/Mieteru-The-Eye-Guide-43190415]chibi eyes[/url] and proportions. I miss doodling on my old notebooks. T____T Speaking of notebooks, I still haven't bought school supplies yet. Not one. :lol:

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-03 23:43:27)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im wearing a slightly wet undies because all my undies were sanked in water grrrr.... i confess last night i attempted to leave the haus for good yet my partner didnt allow me to do that so my partner get all my undies and sanked it to water in toilet, crazy. to prevent me from leaving the haus.:mad: i confess im wearing my partners undie just for today enable for me to go to work...=D
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that I was pissed off by 1 member's profile because it has multiple alert boxes :mad:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I confess i'm very happy wif [b]Joebs[/b]' comments with muh [url=http://theftalk.com/t34067.html]Bannershoppe[/url] It was overwhelmingly flattering in muh part. ily sis :wow: [/color] [spoiler] [quote]I switpotato ....still Confess U R all wakaka... as in wakaka.. face me... lets all have debate.. im challenging u...[/quote] [color=#089bce][b]Wow. a debate :thumbsup: That would probably be awesome <333. I would loev to watch this hihi[/b] :thumbsup: But ate nix I don't get it Who are you challenging exactly? I mean are you really expecting the mods or wannabe mods (the peeps you're referring to) say "[i]Hey switpotato I accept your challenge[/i]" ? :lol: (i doubt it). No offense, but I really don't get your point. What is there to debate about? What's the style? What's the motion? Is there even an argument? =| Ooh don't mind me ate I'm just over analytical. Sorry for blabbing too much :D [/color] [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/esq1z5.jpg[/img][/spoiler]*cough* Long time no post here. Well. I didn't post here to seek attention. tl;dr I confess. [spoiler]From the dawn of time, there have been winners and losers. And it has been the sole responsibility of those who win, to point out to the loser, just how much they fail. The sentence of the "YOU FAIL IT" is the most appropriated line for those losers. What can I say? Mmm. You are doing it wrong. [b]OM NOM NOM NOM NOM. [/b] I confess. I LOL'd when see them. I mean. They don't have life, do they? Seeking for attention here. - -a And [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1212547085.gif]Nobody gives a damn[/url]. :lol: Since I won't give any damn for those lsc. Here's a visual aid for them <3. ______________________________________________________ _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| ___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___| _____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____| Have fun talking to that wall.[/spoiler][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2lbywax.jpg[/img] [b] Friendly Tips[/b] : Just [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/2na70ww.jpg]buy a dog[/url] and play with it everyday.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-03 23:06:44)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im enjoying now.. to all who pay heed to my attention seeking remarks... a million thanks... im touch... ;) dont react much if u think wat im saying here r mere junk.. always remember this... "a poke stone will only afex peepz who r ___________!"
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]awh <-- expression .. just like me saying "wahda heck where have we been these past few years :D ... then again you wont get that.[/i] [u]ah psh. [/u] I confess I find it funny that some posts here have words would make one think the poster has a very wide vocabulary ... but then I see some simple words in their posts that are either misspelled or the whole sentence has a wrong grammar [i]funnnyyy [/i] .. people should stop using the thesaurus :lol:

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-03 23:31:16)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^^ [/b]lolz.. i think ders no person in this whole wide world that is perfct with spllng and grammarz.. if there is, "[i]in wat ratio[/i]..?" espexally in cybernet... btw... gifted child has much tndncy to mispell words... [b]@swit[/b]: ur invi.. how can ppol pm u....? [b]@topic:[/b] im pissed off.... people just dont learn at all.... they juz dont stop... =|

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-03 23:46:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 9 queries - 0.801 second ]
Privacy Policy