• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@dondon. why not continue? I'm curious. :evil: I confess, I feel so bad yesterday, but now I'm ok. haha. I also confess, I don't want to go online in y!m. I'll just feel bad again. :retard:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that i'll be busy with my band a few months from now and i'll be missing my friends here :) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]This song goes out to all my close friends and Rockstar members here =) :thumbsup:[/b] [b](Please wait for the imeem player to load...Don't ask who sang the song :P)[/b] [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/j4NIA08f1m/aus=false/[/flash] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/nextamylee24/Paramore%202/557.gif[/img][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/nextamylee24/Paramore%202/thICONATOR_284a0da85607349e8d2c85b.gif[/img][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/nextamylee24/Paramore%202/myheart.png[/img] [b] This song below goes out to all my fellow rockstar members =) :thumbsup:[/b] [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/u-8P1nd_fc/aus=false/[/flash]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-15 04:12:21)

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhuhuhu i confess...ive like my enemy already... the boy that ive hated for 3 yrs ,,, ive love him nah,, OMG... helped.... i like him nah,,, dont want to love him,,, but my minds olweys saying his name.. suggestion pipol... :D :D :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]hi my name's is marissa dellosa but you guys can call me maye. i'm 15 y.o. and i'm taking up BSE-english.. but i'm not going to be a teacher.. sure na yun. and umm.. hobbies? i love physical sports. and i love you guys.. *bow* clap for me everyone.. *laughlaugh* heeeey. i'm not done yet... during the block elections.. vote for me as your muse. okay?. :lol: :lol: mabuhay! *flying kiss*[/quote] hihi..nice one ateh maye!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i dont want to go in our meeting
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=BlUsHhYyy]huhuhuhuhu i confess...ive like my enemy already... the boy that ive hated for 3 yrs ,,, ive love him nah,, OMG... helped.... i like him nah,,, dont want to love him,,, but my minds olweys saying his name.. suggestion pipol...[/quote] [b]You're inlove girl =) You need to confront him about it =) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]I confess that this song will always remind me of my fellow rockstar members here.. Though it's a cover on my previous post...I'm posting Paramore' Live version of this song =) :thumbsup: My all time fave song from their first album =) [/b] Wait for imeem player to load below.. :penguin: [flash=300x80]http://media.imeem.com/m/ymhetKbvCC/aus=false/[/flash]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-15 04:28:41)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]@Deathsiren lols. @Emmanuel I got all your pms but I can't reply .. stupid ym [/i] I confess I'm still nervous about the whole uniform thing ...Imagine being the only one wearing a uniform in the whole class :/ ...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... [spoiler] i want to see someone right now... [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Deviantangel1995[/b] woot i <3 your ava.. it was my ava here in ft for a long time.. :wow: [b]Topic[/b] i confess.. [spoiler] i miss my Class-S family.. i failed to buy tickets for their concert .. sorry guys.. running low financially.. :lol: but i want you all to sing in front of me for free!! =D :eh: im with my two bestfriends .. finally boo.. :P :wow: :eh: love you <3 i miss mah babes.. :P have you made a decision yet? well go for the good ones.. hahaha i miss school although it is tiring.. i get to meet my friends again and all the terror and no good clinical instructor.. amf :lol: but all is well so far.. :D [/spoiler]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am very disappointed with my assignments. argh. i always end up messing around and i dunno why. :crybaby: but anyway im glad i got a perfect score in our chemistry class last thursday. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler] that i hate being bombarded with so many questions..haha.. lolz..especially when it comes to my personal life..amfufu :wallbash: :lol: =D[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i wanna join the confe so badly but I can't. I'm still re-installing my YM. It's taking so long.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I really felt bad after reading the message of one member here. I didn't do anything to her/him. omg. I really felt bad. :doubt:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting nervous about tomorrow. It's the first day of class. O_O Am scared. LMAO I confess that..this day..just..passed liek whoosh.. :lol: Nothing much happened. WTF I can't believe my[i] puyat mode [/i]days are over soon :disgust:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gud luck siz joebs ;) i confess.... my co hunkies are crazy...amf... you guys... are effin crazy... lolz.. :lol: =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I was kinda disappointed and sad that sis Lois enrolled at WNU. Whhyyyy? Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy there. I'll still wait for you at Lasalle. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i feelin so happy and excited :cool::D waiting for 10.000 post!! yipeee :wow:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess I've decided to wear the uniform tomorrow thanks to a couple of "loko-loko and loka-lokas" in ym :lol: that and I confess I love talking to my net best friend he always has something funny to say and always gets me to [b]LOL[/b] [i]*in real life*[/i] oh and I confess I'm pretty excited now ... a bit nervous but thats ok that and another thingy .. [u]I'm in love[/u] :wow: *etchios moment*
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i think i have to buy new mic for my PC :lol: it has some problems and i can't sing in our Ym confe :lol: :lol: Well,that was kinda lucky =D i confess i wanna greet [b]Happy father's day[/b] to all the fathers here in ftalk. :P
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i really have a crush on kim-a-holic :wow: lolz . still the scenes in her under the rain story makes me imagine her as the main character :P :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 9 queries - 0.736 second ]
Privacy Policy