• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that my head hurts bad :wallbash: i also confess that im with courtship now. :lol: i was pretty guarded when he saw the cute guy next to me until the guy talked.. OMG he's gay :lol: dang why are almost all white-skinned guys gay? :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. [spoiler]I'm soo ubeer happy cuz finally after 100 years (lulzwut), he gave me his first fansign. :wow: Sankyuuu soo muuch hunney~ <33 I've banned a member (teh username = anjingloe) who flamming in fti. Sayonara Zetsubou Inu~ I've done something for my friends. And I'll miss them if they go to Bandung. =( I despise those animu-haters. If you never watch animu, then just stfu. Fyi, I dun see any rules here which prohibited teh member(s) to post any image. Did teh rules change?[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihryg2.jpg[/img] I ever showed to "[s]my grandpa[/s]", a thread which consist of my image post. And he wasn't offended but he LOL'd on that. :lol: Gee gee~ [b]Note[/b]: Grandpa = A***n (Don't kill me for this. XP) And last thing, I dislike overreact people who always take any kind of matter/thing too personally. [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/10pt7yf.jpg[/img] And those bossy people. Mm. Talk to psychiatrist. :penguin: [/spoiler]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that.. im really bad at cooking. sumbody pls teach me. :dang :wallbash: & i also confess that i really cant find any ninjas at this [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/ragnarok%20emoticons/ninjas.jpg]pic[/url]. :lol:

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-26 06:46:43)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@yuna Did I ever mention your name who posted those offensive images? Do you guys really want me to spill those out who was that person? Or you want me to gather all of those offensive images that those people included in their moderation. How about moderate and stop criticizing other people? Is that possible? -- I confess that it's really cold here even though I am wearing thick jumper and a pj's. :paranoid:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-26 06:35:42)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss the guy that wears pj's today and using 2 ym accounts and starting again a discussion here abd arguments :lol::lol: keep it cool baby :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i watched kung fu panda awhile ago..it was really funny...i love panda!!! hehe the movies really nice.. i confess im typing with 1 hand coz im eating cheese popcorn..you guys like?? chillax a bit! watch a movie :lol: i confess im happy i dunno why!!:O:lol:[/b]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-26 07:28:15)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@tinay same as me. i confess im watching kung fu Fanda. haha and eating popcorn
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess we don't have any classes tomorrow--although we have to come back for our practice, we have the fellowship teh following day *ooof At least I have a lot of free tiem tonight to go online with no disturbance desu!!111!! LOL I really missed talking to muh friends here, I missed their voices =( :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@tinay same as me. i confess im watching kung fu Fanda. haha and eating popcorn[/quote] kewl!! *apir* :lol: [b] i confess im lovin my panda bear more thn ever now after seing the kung fu panda!![/b]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-26 09:00:58)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess that i watched kung fu panda awhile ago..it was really funny...i love panda!!! hehe the movies really nice..[/quote] wahahahahah I love teh movie!! haahah, I was laughing, its so effing funny,, I laughed my heart out til i got teary eyed :lol:, Read my siggy I got that from the wise turtle master ooglay :eh::lol: [b]Master Ooglay (?):[/b] Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But Today is a Gift..thats why its called [b]Present[/b].. hahahaha..and Shifu is funny though he doesnt tend to do so..Hahahahaha.,,Po trained well cause of food..woooo!! OMG offopic!! haaha I confess: I loevd that movie soo much now..hahah..its so funny!! :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]My friend just got dumped bu an oversized teddy bear! Eer, I hate that guy... So mayabang...[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=--pUshnIt08--]wahahahahah I love teh movie!! haahah, I was laughing, its so effing funny,, I laughed my heart out til i got teary eyed :lol:, Read my siggy I got that from the wise turtle master ooglay :eh::lol: Master Ooglay (?): Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But Today is a Gift..thats why its called Present.. hahahaha..and Shifu is funny though he doesnt tend to do so..Hahahahaha.,,Po trained well cause of food..woooo!! OMG offopic!! haaha I confess: I loevd that movie soo much now..hahah..its so funny!! :D[/quote] ahhehe yeah i really laughed out loud too... ahehe :lol: yeah i noticed that siz..hahaha... ;) theres no accident :lol: :D [/spoiler] i confess me want to learn kung fu now na!!! :O :lol: ahehe i confess i got irritated with a newbie here he's so rude! he commented/reported on one of the laymaker's works and said [i]ang panget ng gawa mo![/i] sorry for the tagalog words! i pmed him already and warned him... argh!!! hes really getting in to my nerves...if you dont have anything nice to say then better stfu!!!! :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-26 08:55:14)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I like debating the Class X leader hahaha :lol: I confess that I finally got in contact with my girlfriend after 4 days and I am sooooooooo relieved. =)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^tinay chillax or you might get wrinkles :lol: hala [b]i confess [/b]i wanna watch Kung Fu Panda too waaaaa :o because Angelina Jolie is a seiyuu there nux hihihi :lol: I confess :arrow: i like Angelina Jolie :arrow: I loev Disney Movies :arrow: I don't liek holding grudges :wallbash: :arrow: I done it. I really destroyed my television. Im suuuu dead desu~
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am so happy because i am now a promoter.. yey after so many months.. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah siz aya i am chillaxin now...*inhale exhale* :lol: eii siz aya you should be the one to chillax! u already destroyed yer tv!!:O i confess..... im listening to guys next door's ive been waiting...i really liked this song.. [i] coz ive been waiting for you.... all my life for somebody who, makes me feel the way I feel When I'm with you baby Have you been waiting too 'Cause I've been waiting for you..[/i] :wow: haiz.. :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-26 09:11:09)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess we just had our nominations for the class officers a while ago, we all had fun, the nominations isn't serious at all. keke. I confess they nominated me as their freakin muse, but I got angry with them, then they didn't include me in the list. muwahaha :evil: I confess I just saw my crush, he's still yummy. :drool: and lastly I confess, I don't know the 4 generations of programming languages. Please help mu. huhu. :|
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] :arrow: My algebra prof extended his class for 2 hours ... meaning I had ALGEBRA from 4-8 pm :| ... but it wasn't all bad since I got a chance to make 'em go [sup]"nyak nosebleed"[/sup] when twas my turn to explain the Venn Diagram. :arrow: I met a foreign student named Samson who couldn't understand a word of Tagalog and only knew a bit of English. I felt bad since a couple of my friends made fun of him. I made a mistake of saying hi in french and he started speaking to me in that language :wallbash: ... :| ... twas my turn to have a nosebleed cause I had no idea what he was talking about :redface: . He did get me wishing that I didn't drop french 2 years ago =| :arrow: I'm so tired :cry: but I still have to go to school tomorrow for some crapped up dance class. :doubt: :arrow: I drank 3 fruita shakes[sup]*grande*[/sup]... weird thing is I haven't felt the urge to pee anytime today :O :arrow: I have a long quiz on each subj next week :/ ... hope I pass. :arrow: I was --> :o when I opened the spoiler tag for [b]bhebhiej[/b]'s post in class x. Twas a good read though. :thumbsup: :arrow: I got my ID today, and I now have to remind myself to always put it backwards since I look like a squashed pumpkin in the pic. :thumbsdown: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i feel like i want to shift to comsci.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that one of FY's sound tracks are soo romantic and makes me fantasize haha lol :lol: honestly it's really nice to think about things when the bg music is soo cool.. :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy