• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess: [spoiler]I'm trying to memorize the lyrics to "Ako Ay Pilipino" by Kuh Ledesma. We have a Group Singing Activity, and I'm the leader! I dunno how, they say I have a good voice. What do you guys think? We also had the Elimination Round of the Poster-Making Contest in our school today. Hope I get in. Haha... ü Gawrsh, I'm helping a friend get close to this girl he likes, but I'm the one heartbroken because he's my crush. :cry: I now realize that HS life is harder than Elementary life! Haha... ;) Is it true guys??[/spoiler][/b] [u][b][i]^ Click Spoiler if you dare ^[/i][/b][/u]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-07-02 09:04:49)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=red][b]I confess :arrow: I'm really confused!! :arrow: I want to be an officer in the volleyball club..! :arrow: I can't spend an hour w/o thinking of him hai!![/b][/color]
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

confession uhmmm... im here because of sum1 special 2 me though even before in highschool i really love getting into forums but right now i don't have anytime ...but because of... well im inspired that's it ... don't worry guys i have more stories in mind... true and naughty stories... *brb*
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im hungry.. i will eat nah. I confess i miss the girl above ms ♥brains&beauty♥ :D who's DJ samson? I confess i hope my cough and flu will be gone tomorrow.
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I am really busy today. I want to spend time here in ftalk but i have a lot of things to do this week. But i'll still try to catch up.. :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ohh get well soon kuya ^ [spoiler] dj samson? nver mind him =| he's just a nightmare! :eh: i confess, that i really want to forget dj.. ihhh... can't do it! and i confess that i really hate drawing! :mad: and i hate what i draw in my mapeh subject ! wihhh [/spoiler]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-07-02 09:13:11)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] - im not feeling well.. i have fever, cough, cold and headache.. :crybaby: - i have a really weird feeling about my ex! he texted me last night and asked for help in making essays for him to pass it on UPCAT.. - im so addicted with Hayley Williams (paramore).. she so cute and she rocks! \m/
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess......grrrrrrrrr why is it that every time I come here lately dondon is talking about food :lol: I confess....damn it, now I'm hungry again but too lazy to go get something to eat :mad: :wallbash: :lol: :lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]Though I'm already an Addict, and soon to be a Maniac, I still haven't made lots of friends... Can you be my friend? As to Sis Tinay and Bro Dondon, get well soon. ^_^ =) :thumbsup:[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]I Started to like Brains and Beauty Already and Ate Aya :redface: and i can't put down yet my new CP :doubt: Thats All[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ [/b] [spoiler] sure we can be one! Hi der BTW, just call me TRIXX. ;) [/spoiler] [li] I confess that i feel like everyone dont like me. If they dont like me then i wont just talk- =( It was liek everythings gone. Ohh-Emm-Giie :wallbash: I want someone to talk to though. :| [/li] [li] I confess that i want to take a rest rather than thinking of what happen, if they dont like me then- N0! X3 [/li]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^No one Talks with you? How sad :( I Confess [spoiler] I Hate Sleeping Early! :angry: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i wanna rant. --- confess i wanna bash my head at the door. :wallbash:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

One more Confess for this day I Confess [spoiler]My Cousin keep irritating me and saying that he will use the Computer :doubt: On more thing My Cousin Make ate Lois MAD :disgust:[/spoiler]

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-07-02 10:30:22)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess i feel like shit with what happened. I made two girls wait for nothing. I failed in making my assignments properly. and I can't prove to someone how much i love her. Let alone.. That last one will be enough to make me feel like shit for a long time [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i feel guilty right now. i had fun with marv's cousin and made lois mad. :crybaby:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, i am broken hearted right now... :cry::cry: but thats fine though.. geezzzz im really pissed!.. grr..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess the basketball that we lost last week.[/b]=|
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess, a part of me has been taken away...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]i confess, a part of me has been taken away...[/quote] Ooooh what's this? Imma call you in the phone la =D -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess... [spoiler]I was REALLY shocked to know that it doesnt come for two weeks. Amf. I have to go to the doctor i think :wasted: . Rawr [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:48

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy