• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess theres a riot in our school this afternoon between 2 gurls acted like animals.. geeeez their not kids anymore.. :disgust:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i miss all my sis here[sis tinay, sis faith; sis chai' and many many more] i confess that i also miss my kuya here[kuya dondon] ![/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler][b] i'm kinda sad. cuz i'm going to this stupid summer class again. i don't really like it in the first place. my parents just forced me to go to this class. oh well. i'll suffer for three weeks again. i just hope i can get some rest. dang it..[/b][/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I felt bad because neex leaved EPS. I think it's because of me. Sorry neex. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I confess I'm going to school again, it sucks, I mean why can't I just stay in school and have my lunch there? Why do I need to go home. huhu. Transportation fee is so expensive. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I confess I want to see my engineering crush. oh well. I wonder where he is. :redface:
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that im into working out so that after i got home to bataan i can where fit shirts again .... giii but i love to eat ...
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]..i dnt get enuf sleep like what i told my mom just recently..[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Lois: it's not your fault nor anyone from EPS. --- confess i hate her. she's acting like she's a genius or some kind. yeah, we're not close. i don't even know her. but it's already so obvious she's plastic.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-07 04:07:58)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]i confess that i also miss my kuya here[kuya dondon] ![/quote] wow... :o thanks Sis Ninya .. Imissyou too ahihi :D how are you? I confess i just go home now, and im really tired, going to get some rest. I confess i want to talk to a leader of EPS, i hope she will not snob me. [i]I miss her[/i] [spoiler]I wonder who's that girl talking about neex. hehe[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-07 05:10:17)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]-- Start Of Confession --[/align][/i] [b]I confess[/b] Im getting addicted to Chris Brown and Neyo,, their songs are effing good, their new songs now, "Forever"[sup]Chris Brown[/sup] and "Closer "[sup]Neyo[/sup],, I really like those songs now..I listen to them everyday like, lemme see,, [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img], 5 times a day :/ :lol::lol:, OMFG! this ish serious! :lol: Grrrr.. The second season of Gossip Girl will be aired on September,,like it soo effing longggg... I cant wait for it, me misses S, B,D, J , N,C and V alredi!!!:crybaby: Waahha,, i was surprised my brain was working earlier this morning,,uhm around 4am,,hahaha,,I made siggies..and i slept,the sun is almost bout to set..But im not sleepy,,I dont have any sign of sleepiness last night..I just uhm,forced myself to close my eyes and [b]sleep[/b] :disgust::lol:,maybe bcause i was hungry [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img] [spoiler] I confess that, Im really happen how it is going on agen..I mean, i just feel so happy right now, im only scared of is uhm [i] hanggang kailan[/i] < crap i dunno the english term fo it :|,, hahaha.. the only thing im sure of, is im very happy right now..:P Ow yeah, I :redface: [sup][i]him[/i][/sup] soo much!! :redface: Im happy for the people around me,seems that evryone is happy..everybody is happy!! hahaha [color=red][b]PERIOD.[/b][/color] :lol::lol: I :redface: [sup][i]him[/i][/sup] soo much!! :redface: < hahahha..too much? :lol:[/spoiler] [i][align=center]-- End Of Confession --[/align][/i]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess imma quit school and go back to philipines and continue my study there :retard: I know it's not that easy to quit school but i really feel alone here :smoke: i confess imma miss my friends here :lol: :wasted:[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i made my friendster profile public again =D to what purpose? dont know... :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] im so tired. :| i suctioned, fed and checked v/s every 30mins on a premature infant many times today. he was so small i was even afraid to turn his head, it might break :retard: He was an unwanted baby and i feel bad for his parents. o_O they live in a well known subdivision here but they cant even pay a visit for the infant. why bother doing the [i]act[/i] if they dont want to stand up to their responsibilities. amf :disgust: 30 seconds of pleasure cant pay up to 7months of secrecy. hate em. :wallbash: im so happy for my mareh and my boo. its better this way. ;] i hope you two wont fight like a cat and mouse everyday though. :lol: but its ok. like they said, it adds spice to the relationship - [i]ano daw?![/i] :lol: i like x's playlist. the music is so relaxing :wow: im missing someone. tc goin home ;) [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ oh my... poor baby :cry: [b]too many random confessions:[/b] [spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] i'm tired. i just got home from school. and i feel like everything's a mess today.. anyway, too much reasons to feel sad.. sometimes i just wanna take the world off my shoulders.. i don't want to rant really but why do i have to be given so many obligations? i get tired too you know :crybaby: [b]i confess[/b] i feel bad until now.. [i]lasallistas[/i].. it might be a little embarrassing.. and as much as we hate to admit it.. we were taken to the streets.. geeezz.. i feel like a sore loser.. [i]if it wasn't for chris tiu[/i].. tsk.. loser.. we're losers. [b]i confess[/b] i'm being too active with everything.. :/ too much pressure.. and because of my optimistic aura.. i'm sure i can do it.. i'll win the world.. muhaha.. =D [i]kiddin[/i] :P [b]i confess[/b] i treated myself with a pedicure because my [i]guy best friend[/i] told me i have dirty nails.. damn him. im sure i didn't have dirty nails. he just loves to tease me because he knows ill get conscious.. im one vain little kid with a gasping heart and a tortured soul.. lels. drama much.. [b]i confess[/b] im trying to be happy today.. frolic. frolic. frolic.. and this is the best i can do.. i soooooooo... gotta get myself a love life.. something [b]real[/b] and outta here.. :eh: i'll be serious for a change.. i just figured you can't laugh about all things.. so yeeaahh.. SERIOUS MODE: [b]ON[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-07 05:39:29)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ok siszy. lets get seious :| .. wakakaka~ :lol: take it easy ;] aight? anyway lovelife.. hmmm .. :lol: lets talk in our thread .. :lol: chikka to the maxx =D i confess again.. :lol: :arrow: Im thinking of joining the try outs in badminton, volleyball or softball this sunday.. :lol: i need exercise. :ninja: and im only in for the uniforms :lol: :arrow: im curious why my kambal[b]S[/b] are hooked in playing gaia.. :/ :arrow: i wanna watch Hancock. :lol: :arrow: i miss the girl above me .. i wish she's in our conferences evewy night. :arrow: i miss my bestfriend.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... my globe cp's charged already finally after 2 weeks?! :lol: haha i confess... my smart # is more active than my globe.. lolengz.. i confess.... i dunno if id attent for tom's interview.. :/
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I am having a hard time adjusting with my major subject. When my instructor gives quizzes i turn to this :smoke: nosebleed! And the first year nursing students today are so lucky because when they finish NCM 107 the new curriculum, they'll have their capping next year and have time to finish the required number of cases... :doubt: While us, the last batch of PHC can have only 2 years to finish the required number of cases... It's so unfair... huhhu :crybaby:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Confession tiem. [spoiler] [b]•[/b] I confess I'm [i]really really happy[/i] today! :D :D :D Playing a major role in a group presentation in class really makes me so timid, especially when I have to be wif HIM. I got to hug, hold hands with him, and say "I liek you too" to him during the presentation (it was some sort of a short love story)--errr... My acting skills weren't that good though but WHO CARES!!!!111!! :D We just hugged for a moment or two. It felt so warmmmmm being embraced by him weeeeeeee :redface: :redface: :redface: I'm surprised I didn't faint in the middle of teh presentation. :D [b]•[/b] I confess I just submitted this very post accidentally--I didn't even finish the whole thing yet, hahaha. XD [b]•[/b] I confess we had our first C.A.T. lesson this afternoon. Feels so great doing the attention thingie, the about-face, and everything. I almost tripped and fell flat on the face when we ran over to the other side of the quad--I really have to choose shoes with much stronger straps and stuff. LOL. [b]•[/b] I confess I really want to make an article for our schoolpaper. But I ended up on doing a comic strip for the cover. O_O Well it's a start lulz. [b]•[/b] I confess I really [u]MISS[/u] my friends here in FTalk. I miss them so much. I do my homework/projects every night and I've been refusing to join the confe's for several days now. T_T I really miss those old days lol. [b]•[/b] I confess--lastly--that I feel happy for [u]ATE Push and Kuya Echo[/u]. :eh: Chemistry? Lol. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding. =D :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-07 07:25:02)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess i really [b]hate[/b] my cousin .. She is the most Sh*t person in my life.. (sorry for the word but its true) Really hate her my whole life. Damn her. Even though she is my cousin.[b] I will kill her if i will given a chance[/b] i will really do it! She don't have the right to do anything against me. In fact, [b]I didn't treat her as my cousin[/b] anyway. pramiz. [b]If she will kill me by stress, i will kill her too![/b] D*mn.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]I confess.. [spoiler]I`m very sad today.My teacher scolded be because I accidentally said a badword.That evil classmate of mine. :evil: .He told my teacher and I just said to my teacher that I said it accidentally.Well,Good thing she made me go already. =D .My teacher is really nice.[/spoiler][/color]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-07 07:28:35)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions start here. . . [spoiler]Being a member in SA [Spoiler Alliance] is kewl. Haha. I could fulfill my hunger of code geass EP spoilers. Last night, I set my stat "Spoiler Attack -blabla-" and one of my otaku friend PMed me. And he was crying. Cuz he read my stat. [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/108e51z.gif[/img] ( ̄~ ̄;)Sorry for that minna~ - - - - - - - I miss kaka, ducheszee, pocoyochan, nela, xave, joebz, ephe and other classmates. And their beautiful voices. It's monday already. Everyone will be busy. I will miss you all esp. [b]lulu-sama.[/b] 3 dying days moar without lulu-sama. ー(>ω<*)ノノ And I'll enjoy my long vacation. in front of my PC. 【 PC 】    ( ̄ *) - - - - - - - Last night, I talked to weton. And -just liek usual- a not-serious-but-weird chat. He told me to watch [b]L: Change The World[/b] first. Then if it is a good one, he'll watch it. Lulz. - - - - - - - Failing-nesses (lolwut) coming up. ε-(´・`) [/spoiler]End here.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-07 07:55:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 9 queries - 0.657 second ]
Privacy Policy