• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=i i LeA i i]I confess that till now i still haven't started making layouts for those peepz who requested.. I also confess that i am sick now.. And last but not the least.. I confess that im not going to work tonight... Im real dead sick right now...[/quote] take care of yourself sis! ;) t: I confess that i am so lazy to review for the exam tomorrow... :doubt:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i confess i slept agen in our english class.. erggg. cant help it.. wahaha.. lol [/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-04 07:32:26)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess im not happy with my english essay i might come bk 2 skwl early if i didnt finish all my essays.
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i miss ftalk! [/spoiler]

Last edited by PrincessLeigh (2008-07-04 08:01:25)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=PrincessLeigh]my crush just asked my picture.. damn! but i didn't gave it to him.. lolx ^_^v[/quote] ohh you shouldve give yer pic ahehe thatll be a new start of somethin ..uhmm err nvm me siz ahehe weee :wow: i confess im so happy , me and siz aya / alliana01 talked/ chatted through YM dang i effin miss her shes my frst bestfriend here... :wow: i confess im feeling really cold right now... i confess i havent had my dinner yet! nah ill eat tomz morning ahehe i confess.... i missed him na =( :crybaby:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]ohh you shouldve give yer pic ahehe thatll be a new start of somethin ..uhmm err nvm me siz ahehe weee :wow: i confess im so happy , me and siz aya / alliana01 talked/ chatted through YM dang i effin miss her shes my frst bestfriend here... :wow: i confess im feeling really cold right now... i confess i havent had my dinner yet! nah ill eat tomz morning ahehe i confess.... i missed him na =( :crybaby:[/quote] Really? We're the same. I miss him.... TOO much... :cry: Haha... Let's just take it out through laughing. =D I confess: [spoiler]He said "I miss you so much" to me... 2 times! I feel like I'm gonna melt. He's so cute... Sis Tinay, I'll send you his pic... =D =) [/spoiler]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess ... i easily fall inlove^^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i didn't really pitied her.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-04 08:27:23)

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. ms.tinay's avatar is rily adorable! ;) i also confess..i want to do all my HW dis saturday! i hope i can!:eh:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess i love my "TROPA" in EPS wahaha[/b][/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I got into a bad mood and turned around while my seatmate was still talking to me this afternoon--for no reason. O_O I just dunno how to act whenever I see him and this girl classmate of ours talk/laugh wif each other ([i]read: getting jelly[/i] wtf).. I really want the seating arrangement to change ASAP! I also confess I just started watching Bokura Ga Ita two days ago. :/ :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]i confess i love my "TROPA" in EPS wahaha[/quote] Love you too. haha.. just kidding :lol: --- okay, confess i [b]somehow[/b] pitied the girl. that would really be a shame and some embarrassment. hope that won't cause her some traumas.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][quote=aRies04991]Love you too. haha.. just kidding :lol:[/quote] Lolz.. i hate you.. Joke.. lolz.. ----------------------------------------- i confess [/b][/i] [spoiler] [i][b]i really hate ripway this time.. my bandwidth exceeded ... GRRR ... hate ripway..[/b][/i][/spoiler]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess im going to miss BNL ang DJ coz there's no classes tomorrow! huhuhh :crybaby: really Labb them! [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm sad to read about the girl that got gangraped.....that's so terrible. :(
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i think i still have a crush on this guy... lol am confused... neiway... i am also happy cuz yesterday itz the bday of a special sumone of mine....lol...not luv one...though :P
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i lurve watching the history and the discovery channel especially the crashing of two airplanes in the north and south of the world trade center.people are screeming.crying.running and afraid dat time wew so nice to watch those things in tv and also the topic on how queen elizabeth I died.. better to watch those channels.. haha.. ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I wanna play dance revo already!I`m addicted to it.Nyahaha. :wallbash:: .I`ll just wait for tomorrow:][/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess i finally finished the book "Call it courage" by Armstrong Sperry .. i loev the book :thumbsup:[/b][/i]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I hope my cousin really won`t win the elections =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:46

[ 9 queries - 0.919 second ]
Privacy Policy