• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=red][b]I confess its not fun having retainers I confess I am bored. I wanna go to school now!! haha!![/b][/color]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ [b]@Sis Lea[/b] Haha, be sure that your preggy, if not, then i will help you to become preggy.. hahaha just kidding congratz, hope its a baby boy as your wish ;) --- I confess im happy now, i thought she was angry at me :D I promise i will be a goodboy for her. thanks a lot to you. ( you know who you are ;) )

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-06 06:52:02)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess my eyes hurt after the eyedrops thingie the doctor put a few hours ago. She said some stuff would be a little too blurred and now I can barely read the text messages in my CP XD I confess I'm done with this damn comic. Too bad the drawings are so small and complicated for me to color thru adobe. T_T I'll have to ask my friends to color them tomorrow. I also confess I didn't do any assignment at all. I think I've become lazier than usual.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I confess i like the siggy of joebs, Nice work ;) keep it up. I confess i will be out for now, i will create a project first. see you all again later ;)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Haha, be sure that your preggy, if not, then i will help you to become preggy.. hahaha just kidding congratz, hope its a baby boy as your wish ;)[/quote] nyahahah!as if..lolnezz!=D I confess that i saw a rat as big as a kitten..ewww! Hate it!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm kinda hungry today! uhmm.. gonna eat something.. :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i accidentally spilled my green tea because of reading [i]his[/i] posts!..:lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] [spoiler]I'm so nervous tomorrow! I'm gonna sing [b]2 songs[/b] in front of a [i]BIG, BIG crowd[/i]! Sure, I've joined Singing Contests before, but this time, it's different. How? I'm gonna sing in front of [i]him[/i]! And I remember when I first sang in front of him, I accidentally forgot the lyrics and accidentally said into the mic, "Cher, I forgot the lyrics. Sorry." Stupid, stupid me! Why would I say that out loud? He laughed at me, [b]REAL HARD[/b]. :redface: Guys, wish me luck![/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Good luck ! :kiss: I confess :arrow: I'm having so much fun in my new egroup. Loads of active people ... pretty hard to catch up with the posts. :lol: :arrow: I'll switch on my phone later on who knows maybe someone messaged or called :retard:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm very happy for up. winning their first fight. :)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-06 08:57:47)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] [li] [b] i miss everyone :crybaby: [/b] kisses for all my friends --- mualalalalalala~ slurp :kiss: [/li] [li] i wanna...[/li] :arrow: watch [b]Wanted[/b] tomorrow. I'm such a huge Angelina Jolie fan <3 I always loev the way she acts tisz soOOoo hardcore :arrow: hear my [b]nak xavier[/b] sing.. but he doesn't want to. Hmf! he's askin [b]chupz[/b] to do it grrr :arrow: buy new threads :/ :arrow: drink frappe <3 [li] i stole Vitz' laugh -- [b]"wakiwkiwkiw"[/b] (it's wakiwkiwkiw©aya now haha).. oh well he changed his laugh to [b]wakokonuts[/b] anyway :lol: [/li] [li]im annoyed with the news i heard from [b]pat[/b] last night. It doesn't bug me that much but it is a bit annoying everytime i think about it lawl. Bottomline: I'm [b]not[/b] happy for him *sigh. [/li] (Is this called bitterness? wakiwkiwkiw :lol: ) [li] I dont haf enough time for [b]FT[/b] :paranoid:(zomg aya take cover-- they'll kill you waaaaaaaaa. imma txt you guys .. aight? incoming thick phlegmmm ewwwwnesss muahhhhlalalalalalala slurppp hahaha.. keii.. that's all. Oyasumi~)[/li]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@brains&beauty....Good luck !![/b] [align=center][b]I confess.....[/b][/align] [spoiler].....that I think somebody was ignoring me in YM :wallbash: :paranoid: :lol: that I only had 4 hours sleep last night :retard: that I think I'm gonna be leaving my group soon =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-06 10:16:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] i miss ate mushi so much and im so glad she went online even for a while :wow: thanks to her dad :D i'm so happy.. :lol: i finally found a buyer for my water dispenser yey! ... i only sold it for 1,300 .. :lol: im mad at someone. :| youre so insensitive :doubt: i like uma's lil pics .. :lol: x's voice is nice.. and i like the music in his player xooo much :wow: im thinking of making a public FS account .. :/ [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-06 11:12:19)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. I miss Aya-senpai.amf -- I am working and working and working without any break today. Woosh. -- I really liek Ini's signature :wow: I'm inloev with it [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/kawaii/yenta4-emoticon-0058.gif[/img] -- I feel liek making a request thread in GFX section [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/kawaii/yenta4-emoticon-0019.gif[/img]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-06 11:31:07)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate myself again. i feel so stupid. :disgust:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess school is killing me!! Help me! Somebody!! =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that the girl above me and i have quite the same ava and siggy =D Mine is Jae-Joong and hers is Yun-Ho :lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that ive been very very inactive here since classes started... :thumbsdown:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i really have BIG EYEBAGS.. :o its already 7am here.. time to go to sleep :penguin: haha.. :lol: :wasted:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i do really have a hard time explaining things to one of the member here.. erghh!i really dont get her point bout the code thing she's pertaining to.. And i confess that im starting to get irritated with her!:doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy