• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that im irritated and jealous of someone. Although i dnt hve 2 b jealous but i cnt help it since i love my asawa Rose vry mch. I just hope people wont 4get their limits. Other people might get hurt if they wont control themselves. i confess dat my fingers ache! Im using cp 4 surfng net. i confess dat i wil call d broadbnd comp so dat they wil immediately setup d connection. If my parents wil not do anythng 2 make d process quick, then ill do it myself, ill pay 4 d net bill! Amf
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: of the all mods here, i respect meng the most. =| :arrow: i went :redface: coz i saw something. :arrow: i was out of line. im sorry =( i just got carried away. :( :arrow: i really am not in the mood. :arrow: i wanna log out now. bye

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-09 14:14:42)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I like my new hair cut it's because it's easier to style than my previous haircut. And it's thin :cool: I also confess that I missed the confe :cry:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i agree with siz duch, i also look up and respect siz meng out of all the mods here...even before i was still a mod i confess i know siz meng wasnt the bad one here... i confess i rub my right eye and now its O_o i confess i havent log in my ym for 2-3 days now :lol: i confess i miss my bebegay faith and babycake mandi so much :crybaby: i confess i think everyone heres has colds and cough?! geez and what theyre blaming me amf :lol: :disgust: im not the carrier here duh! lolengz :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-09 18:37:15)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can I add another one? Of course I can lol :lol: I confess that I'm very happy bout my English Mock result. I got a D+ Yes! That's my highest overall my test exams. Seriously, it's not that easy. I confess that I'm so excited for my new specs tomorrow. Finally after a 3 week suffer from blurred sight I will finally see things clearly. :o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee thats nice harbs.. =) :thumbsup: i confess [b]wu chun[/b] is comin to PH and [b]i wanted to see him so bad[/b] :crybaby: :wow: :wallbash: i confess i wished that it was[b] Jiro Wang[/b] whod be coming with [b]Wu Chun and not Calvin CHen [/b]huhu... :crybaby: but it was the Romantic Princess' wrld tour??? not Hana Kimi amf :wallbash: :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I am drunk again (despite my plan in my last post)....damn, this tweaking stuff...made me want to drink :lol: :lol: I confess that ......nevermind this one (I'll keep it to myself) :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess :D i confess now i feel rilly happy coz next week i'll go to school :D i confess i feel so scary too =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so glad my bestfriend is not mad at me :D i wont do it again kambz :wallbash: :arrow: i went :O OMG boo's learning PS :lol: :arrow: im suppose to study now coz i have my exams tomorrow but i cant help it lel :lol: :arrow: i wonder where he is.. hmm :rolleyes:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm tired, half drunk and about to go to bed (rather early for me) :retard: I confess that I wish I could quit smoking =| :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

last confession before i log out :D :arrow: dont worry, i was surprised. ;) congratz [b]echo and push[/b] :arrow: im not in the mood again. - dang thats gettin common to me these days. :arrow: i wanna log out and read my book. bbye :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-10 02:52:39)

j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler] Why am i Always Sad.. Always jealous [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im really surprised about [b]tunie[/b] and [b]push[/b]!.. FINALLY.. :lol::lol: congratz.. wuuhuuu its official at last.. tunie no more chix for u.. tsk tsk :lol: :penguin: and me ish sad sad.. hayyyyzzzzzzzzzzz according to toni gonzaga: how can something so wrong feels alright all along.. lolwutz? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wooot weeeee tunie and push.. ;) nice!! congratumalations ;) =) i confess im havin a headache again haha...i need to eat na lolz.. :D i confess i wanted to go somewhere .. :paranoid:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] [spoiler]I confess,,Im so effing stupid :wallbash:..I know i shudve told u guys first,ur my bestfriends..Its our thing..Since then..I just dont know wats up with me last night..You guys matter to me more than anyone..And im not jst saying that cause of this now..U guys know that..I just really didnt know wats up with me last night..This was really a surprise,,we planned tellin u together..But i shudve gave a hint,,espcially to u mareh..I know its not ok..I understand!,,Im really sorry! :cry:,, This wont happen agen..I will give u my word! I know this is something important that i shudve told u first..Weve been friends for so long..Im really sorry!!..Dont get mad,,please.. I also confess,,Its been a zoo here..everything is so wrong..And the thing that im mosty scared and the last thing i wana happen is i think comng alredi..and i cant do anythng about it but watch it fall apart..I cant speak out..If ths will happen,,Id really go suicidal..I dont wana live in this kind of way..broken!..Hays,,This is wat i cried about last night..I just cant accpet and i will not accept the fact that the other one's paranoia and the other one's weird behavior will turn into sumthing that i dont want to happen..I cant handle it!..and i wont handle this one..If this happens..I dont know and im not sure wat i can do to myself..:|,, Im hearing screaming now from downstairs..someone is screaming at someone on the telephone..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/107.gif[/img] Everything is so shaky right now..History is effin repeating itself :| :arrow: [b]To all who will read this,,I know u will open this spoiler..I wud appreciate if some of u wont react on this post,,Especially those who arent permitted to do so..Dont TXT/PM/IM me abt this..Especially if arent involve in this..Cause i wont give u an answer[/b][/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-10 04:06:26)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i also confess i watched the movie [b]WANTED[/b] yesterday.. epic!!!11!1 a great movie.. i really loved it!.. actually before watching it.. i really have no idea what was the movie all about.. :lol: coz i havent seen its trailer.. but i really love the story.. and im looking forward watching it again.. :lol: after watching it.. i put it at the top of my favorite movie list.. wahahaha nah i dont have any list.. [b]wanted[/b] is my curent favorite movie of all time..
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah.. ur so funny guys... i got so many embarassing moments especially when i am in school.. hehehe.. thats too embarassing i wont tell anyone wahhahaha keep iT secRet
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

avoid double postin pls... if you have no confessions to confess better not post at all... PS- PhotoShop i confess ill be out na... bye bb gtg!!

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-10 04:18:12)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i watch naruto ep64, and its getting better and better than before. I confess my [i]stupid/liar/crazy/abnormal[/i] ex gf has been married today. Goodluck to her :wallbash::wallbash: I confess im hungry, i will eat meryenda nah.

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-10 04:39:16)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]-Confession Time-[/b] [spoiler][b]i confess that my stupid ex is running out of school..hes hurting parin about us.. and i confess that im made a ugly layout relly!![/b][/spoiler][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 9 queries - 1.066 second ]
Privacy Policy