• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] that daryldelfin deserted the Rockstars :cry: hahaha :D It's ok....we understand. =| [b]I confess[/b] that although I don't believe that earthquake rumor, at the same time I find myself thinking about it because I have so many friends in The Philippines. =| [b]I confess[/b] I'm "tipsy" :lol:

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-17 19:11:22)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=bhebhiej]I confess that daryldelfin deserted the Rockstars :cry:[/quote] awww .. sorry bout that rockmate . :crybaby: invite me on ur confe nxt tym . :crybaby: i confess : im gonna miss rockstars! :crybaby: :crybaby: take care guyz! keep rockin .. =)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... i wanna make layout. [sub][s]woot is that a confession?[/s][/sub]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that the css codes are filtered again "sigh" =|[/b] [b]I confess that i just saw "Batman : Dark Night" yesterday with my friends..It was awesome, i didn't know that it lasted for about 3 hours..It was such a long movie yet fun to watch..You'd never know what's going to happen..really unpredictable.. I never knew that there were two major villains in the movie...not only Joker was there but also Harvey Dent "a.k.a" Two Face :O It's sad that Bruce Wayne's ex-gf chosed harvey over him...well she deserved to die..Batman decided to save Harvey not her =D As i watched the movie, i thought about Heath Ledger..He did great in the movie...Hands down for him in portraying Joker...He pulled it off...Jack Nicholson would be proud him...It's really tragic and such a waste that he's gone already :( He was such an amazing actor...Joker is my fave character in the movie...He was really funny.I love his creepy punch lines :lol: I love the part when he told Batman "You Complete Me!" Really really funny..I love the movie! ^^ \m/[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm confused on what to do now. . i borrowed my bestfriend's fon last nyt and read some messages. . . i've read something i'm not supposed to read. . . a message from my bf to him. . . it's about meeting a girl . . . :( how can i be enough for him? and my best bud didn't told me 'bout it and said bec. i am passive.. :crybaby:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] i supposed to go to the house of my cousins but my mother do not allow me to go.. coz there's no one will left in our house!!![/spoiler] they make me like a guard!!:o i confess [spoiler] that i decide to leave laymakers society group cause i feel that im not deserve to this group coz i cant make cool/good layout like other co-laymakers do :cry: i really dont want to but i think i should!!! sory guyz.. hope u understnd my decision!! [/spoiler] i love you guyz!!! hope theres nothing change... i will miz you guyz!!! sory...sory..sory!!!:cry::cry::cry: [spoiler] i will not delete the banner and other thing that i gave to our group... hope roison and mich will not delete it.. [/spoiler] thnks for shring ur tot w/ me guyz!!!

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-07-17 23:48:59)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks mumikeyk, I remember the tagalog version. [i]payong ehh ehh[/i]. hmf. :wasted: Anyway,I confess.. [spoiler] • I just had a goodnight sleep. No more worries, exams done. Woowooot! :lol: • My throat aches. *coughs* • It's July 18, so i'm excited with the earthquake thingy. :lol: • I loooovvee this thread. :wow: [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]--Start of Confession--[/b] [b]I confess[/b] that i will be not active during school days. :( coz' i've got to focus on my studies. =) Anyway, we will watch movie today with my friends. I really got embarassed when I got to lead the prayer in our school and when the microphone sounded too loud! :O:wasted: errrrr. I am adored by sis nina. ;):wow: . That's all for now. :wallbash: :lol: [b] --End of Confession--[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate friendster team when they filter the linkers. --- confess that was a rant. :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

same here nix.... =( -start of confession- [spoiler] i confess...he replied to my pm.. and yeah... we said our last godbyes.. just like that... what am i supposed to feel?? like i dunn really know... i should be crying now...i guess...but im not... weird... i never really like goodbyes... like that.. but i know all good things come to an end... haha thats a song :lol: [/spoiler] -end of confession...-
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] 1. i have to agree with Aries, I hate FS everytime they update...:rolleyes: 2. i'm so thankful that Sis Tinay added me up.. :D 3. i feel sorry for what she had confessed, but i agree with her, "but i know all good things come to an end", don't cry, my sis, you have a very strong character, that's what I see in you!! here's one for you...:rose::D [/spoiler] God bless us all! Kuya Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-18 04:06:09)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

omg with that msg kuya jie i wanna :crybaby: thnx kuya jie!!! appreciate that message ;) =) [spoiler] i confess im glad i have kuya jie..here... i confess many people always told me that i have a strong character... uhmmm i confess im actually happy now... knowing i have wonderful friends here in ftalk.. =) i confess i still want to thank him for everythin... ;) i confess i will surely miss him... i confess im officially single now amf nyorks [/spoiler] ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-18 05:39:07)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. [/b] [spoiler]that i gonna leave my group singles, and planning to switch to FTALK University, wahehe..most of my friends is in that group so, bye bye singles![/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] im gonna miz the laymakers society group.. i love that group also!!! sory guyz... lab u ol.. hope nothing change![/spoiler]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]: [quote]• I miss him! L0Lengs. I won't see him in two days! Bwahaha.. Adeek. I will never forget the day he said [i]I Lhab`you[/i]. L0Lengs. Nyahaha.. XD • I hope that we're gonna have another jam/ming. Sigh. It's like our band leader forgot about me. Sigh. She doesn't talk to me anymore. T0T • I really love the songs of [i]Panic! At the Disco, Secondhand Serenade, Click Five, Paramore & Cute is What we aim for[/i] but mostly Paramore. They totally rock! XD • I want yesterday to be today! Hayss.. I was so happy. L0Lengs. Huhuhu.. I think he has a GF / diff. crush. Sigh. Looking at his stat drives me nuts. I will solve this mystery. XD[/quote] [/color]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i LOLd so hard with the game me and my mareh played. wakakakakak~ :lol: :lol: there really is an earthquake! =D waaa and it felt good but not to my eardrums :o :lol: :arrow: its my bestfriends birthday tomorrow - [b]sHy19[/b] :wow: :arrow: im sleepy arghh :wallbash: :arrow: i still miss [u][b]him[/b][/u]. :*

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-18 05:38:24)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: im going home to phil next week... but i dont feel lyk it.... going home means no internet... :crybaby: its a torture for me.. hahaiz.. i guess i have no choice but to go to cafe'... =( :arrow: i confess i hate my cuzn.... im juz going home coz my uncle died... but she PMEd me and sed "dont forget to brng sumthing nice for me".. amfufu... i wanna kick her ass.. :evil: :arrow: i confess i ddnt to go to washington wid my fam coz i sed ill be having an OT duty in my pc.. snce i cant be dat much OL wen im in phil.. wahh.. but my mom let me do the laundry and cleaning rather.. :retard: :arrow: i confes i miss my chat fwenz.. :crybaby: i miss confrnce... but im too feeling busy these days.. luks lyk my confession is long.. looks lyk a blog post... :smoke: :penguin:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-07-18 06:35:13)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. someones pm me today, cause her post had been reported by an Agent without sufficient bases.. :retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... [spoiler]this is my 1000th post, and i am glad to post it here in my favorite thread!! =)[/spoiler] God bless!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that [b]i wish[/b] i am in love with my [b]bestfriend[/b] who is inlove with me since we're 14 than my current bf. :( if i could only choose who to fall for. and if i could only turn back time........=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 9 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy