• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess..i want to sleep :paranoid: feel so tired this day.. :disgust:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm sorta, kinda, maybe, possibly starting to like Firefox :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i was liek O__________O :o when i saw Jae-Joong's pic. It makes me wanna kiss him!!! He is damn effing CUTE!!! Too all teh girls and gays. Look at this pic V wek, I was hynotized :O [spoiler][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/pinksugar05/1_454405136l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im happy now because dattebayo are starting to release there new subbed. ep67 latest released. ( i thought they will not continue to run that site) I confess i want to create a Req Thread, many are pm me that they love my L-Lawliet siggy :lol: I confess i want create a layie, an overlay layout ;) I confess i miss all my friends here, i hope they will be online some other day. I confess ill be out now, see you again later ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-24 19:41:26)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... i need to find a stable job and not just settle for training programs :crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i just watched my yummz vid now. haha. yuumzz.. you are so pretty and talented. i looove yer voice :wow: :wow: ILY yummzz.. wooo.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im so uber irriatated again! i hate a newbie a flammer here!:evil: erghh!:wallbash:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: i liked the new look of the log in page of friendster .. check it out . kinda techy .. :cool:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that Nina and Aya have not talked to me in almost 2 days (always busy or sleepy) =| that I think I'm gonna log out and go watch a movie/movies :eh: that some of us Ftalker are flocking to "other" places :o :lol: that I'm still lil disappointed with my lil sis for skipping classes again yesterday :| that I'm starting to enjoy posting in Rockstars more than in Ftalk [/spoiler]
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh. a confession thread. i can post my confession here? is there really people who want to read it? ;]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i love to mess with my food by mixing them up. (:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just want to confess that im forsaken doll layout fanatic:wow::wow:!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions for Ze'Day ^^ \m/ I'm happy my friends made it on the June 2008 Nurse Licensure Exam :) I wanna congratulate all those who passed ^^ Their results came out really early, i didn't expect that it would come out by July...Ours last year (June 2007 NLE results) came out on the 3rd week of august :wasted: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME NEW RNs...Welcome To The Nursing World..Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b] [b]To check out the results[/b] :arrow: [url]http://media.inquirer.net/inquirer/examresults/NURSE/20080724/index.htm[/url]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-25 01:52:24)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - that I am now happy to be back once again after a 24-hour "hibernation" :ninja: - that I missed this thread... my favorite thread, and this is my second post for the day. :thumbsup: - that I missed my[b] rockmates[/b], and my first post was in our group.. :thumbsup: - that I have "updated" my layout, it's now called "[b]metallic goth[/b]..." :D God bless us all! Keep rockin':thunder:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]that Nina and Aya have not talked to me in almost 2 days (always busy or sleepy)[/quote] haha c'mon jesse i just talked to u a while ago.. :lol: i think u posted it earlier before we had a chat.. i confess im really pissed :disgust: bout my bf.. GAWD.. grrrrrrr.. jesse already know why.. :lol: haayyyzzzzzzzzz i miss my co-class-s :wow: i confess,, i loev it when i hear faith singing.. :wow::wow: such an angelic voice :wow: sing moar plox..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i havent heard sis faith sing.. how bad :( [b]i confess[/b] i love sis nina's voice. it's to die for :eh: [b]i confess[/b] im editing my video about [i]what's it like to be in college[/i].. im lmao to the max here.. i look stupid :lol: :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i have a headache :wallbash: I confess i wasnt able to log in ym because of my stupid connection :wallbash: I confess i like the new outfit of friendster. I confess im planning to create a gift from aya :lol: I confess i will be out for now, miss you all ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i confess i'm so excited now,coz i'll celebrate my bday party this nite w/ my family :D.[/sup] [sup]i confess i'm lazy to go to school tommorow :wasted:.[/sup] [sup]i confess i really sleepy now,but i dun want to go to sleep :retard:.[/sup] [sup]i confess i liek bro Dondon new siggy,it so awesomeness :o. hehehe ..[/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-25 04:47:47)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. •I`m starting to be inactive already,And I hate it. :retard: •I love Friendster`s new log-in page.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I think I'm becoming OP here in Ftalk already. Sigh, I think most of my friends here forgot about me, maybe because I'm becoming inactive here. Eep~ Uki, I'll stop this EMOness. LOL, but I just can't help but confess it. )): • Ouch~ He likes someone else. Sigh, I think I'm losing hope. LOL, emo again!! But no! I'll still try & try. I'm never gonna give up. XD • I leov my [i]barkada[/i] here in school! It's the La Vichez/sz. Wooh~ We are rocking the 1st year, batch 2008-09! & We are Me & four boys. LOL, I was the only girl. Nyahaha~ But now I have a yaya. Jokes. • I am so happy! Yesterday, the winners of the Jingle competition, 1st year & 2nd year -- for the Nutrition month, were announced & my section is the winner. Wooh~ I-Turquoise rocks!! \\ m // • It's week end again here. Sigh, or to make it clearer, it's boring time again! LOL, I'm missing my BFFs already. Nyahaha~ Though it's just gonna be for two days not gonna see each other. But seriously, I'm missing them. T-T[/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:52

[ 11 queries - 0.704 second ]
Privacy Policy