• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I think someone's spamming. :ninja: --- confess i really am decided to play cabal.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-27 01:59:01)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I miss my nela liek su su much! Confe never been this quiet before :retard: I confess I only had 2 hours sleep today.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ZOMG :O I confess I can read Korean and Japanese fonts in my PC now! :D Oh no, wait. I can SEE Korean and Japanese fonts. I dunno how to read them. :lol: :lol: (our PC has just been cured from cancer) I confess I was really stunned to see [b]Meow[/b]'s new layout. It's effin [u]HOT[/u]. I'm using it right now. :wow: :wow: I confess I can't remember what happened earlier today. :|
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that ill still be naruto fanatic.. even they call it narutard narutofag... hehehe i confess that i want to make a profile now... i confess that i am having a hard time to leave ftalk even there are so many obligations in the real world,,,

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-27 05:26:45)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i want a siggie..but im too lazy to make one. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... i was :lol: then... :disgust: then =D again hahaha :P i confess...i wanted to take a break..yeah gve me some kitkat!! ahehe :D
kohicrust
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm, I [b]confess[/b] that i dont want to leave in front of the computer even though my parents told me stop. Haha xD :D I [b]confess[/b] that Im addicted to dota already.=)=)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]I confess ...[/b][/sup] [spoiler][sup]• I'm lazy to go to school tommorow,boring :retard:.[/sup] [sup]• I'm lazy to reply comment at fs,ugh so many arr >___< .[/sup] [sup]• I really boring this days w/o chattin with sisz Anne.[/sup] [sup]• I'm missing my crush so much[[i]not an eptoker[/i]] :redface:>>:P.[/sup] [sup]• I liek this emotions --> :|[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-27 07:54:12)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]• I'm lazy to reply comment at fs,ugh so many arr :|.[/quote] Haha... I know how you feel... :p Though, I miss having to reply tons of comments everyday. :D I confess: [spoiler]I miss the guy I quoted. Where's my comment? :/ Haha... Jowk... :p[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [i]i'll be gone for days because i have to study for the upcoming speech competition!.. urghh..i really hate it!..[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so happy my team in PBA won.. woooot 4-0 =D im loeving it :cool: :thumbsup: :arrow: ill log out now that i finished watching the game online :arrow: i miss someone. :wallbash: :arrow: im sorry i cant answer the call. my fone sucks :wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i hate dota! :angry: not becoz of the game but becoz my bf is soo addicted to it.. :/
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Boys will be boys amff. :lol: I confess I loev DOTA. :wow: I miss playing the game wif my friends. My fave character was always Lion, or Rhasta. Weee, I miss the old days. :wow:

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-27 10:08:22)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I only got 21 something hours off sleep these week.
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. im so hungry ryt now..my last meal was at 5pm. lol.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess i was very satisfied w/ gats yesterday, although i felt sorry for a girl who confessed that she loved me, coz i let her down. omg bob you busted a girl? wtf. i really am sorry, she was so nice but you know i think she's not the one.. no spark and all..yeah.. [/spoiler] [spoiler] I confess i was satisfied with our acoustic performance, they say my beatbox was great, the guitars, vocals, everything were great and at the end of our performance we had a standing ovation along with a comment from the mc that we had an excellent piece. damn good. :D hoping for another performance with my new band..[/spoiler] [spoiler] Sometimes it's not love that you feel but a feeling of attachment made into a habit..[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :eh: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess [spoiler]I'm falling for a member here [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif[/img] Well i know he's taken and I'm also taken but i still liek him. Though we're not close, I have a big crush on him. :paranoid: I hope he'll reply my comment that I sent him on friendster [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] Lol haha... I'm just dreaming [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess,.[/b] i want to play [i]dota so badly,. [/i]lol!~ cant install on my pc,. :evil: it seems that my common files folder was corrupted! and[b] i confess,. [/b]i dunno what to do,. =( [b]i confess,.[/b] i am not yet ready for tomorrow,. i mean later on school. lol its so hectic!! argh!!! [b]i confess,.[/b] i had done sumthin' bad. :|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I confess i felt so stupid :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-27 18:20:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm really gonna miss Ftalk and my fellow rockmates. :crybaby: But I'll be back again after my period of absence. :| =) that I'm finally back to my old self (sort of) blowing up the music section again. :D that I'm really hungry but I've been too lazy to actually get up and away from my PC to go get something to eat. that I think I can't wait anymore because my growling stomach is competing with the thunder outside. LMAO :lol: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:45

[ 11 queries - 0.673 second ]
Privacy Policy