• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I laugh every time I read sis Hayley's confessions. :lol: :lol: that I don't know why I'm getting to be so popular here in Ftalk, especially so suddenly. :redface: (Go ahead and call me yabang, Ms. Nina). :lol: :P that Nina's confessions are making me laugh lately, too, because of her "randomness". :lol: that I'm tyring to get drunk again, but the beer is just not tasting good tonight....2nd night in a row. =| that I screwed my avatar because I can't get Gifup.com to work for some reason. Grrr. :mad: that I was :o to see somebody post again here in Ftalk and it was nice to talk to her again in YM. that I'm still LOL-ing about what I saw back on page 301 of this thread. [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=bhebhiej]that Nina's confessions are making me laugh lately, too, because of her "randomness".[/quote] :lol: haha..That's me! I confess: That I find bro bhebiej [dunno his name] a cheerful person becoz' he always Loling! :D :P Peace out! ;)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]that I'm still LOL-ing about what I saw back on page 301 of this thread.[/quote] What is LOL-ing you Jesse? [b]@topic[/b] [b]I confess[/b]... [spoiler]That I may not be good confessor. That I am LOL-ing about Jesse's Lol-ing from page 301 thingie! that I want to make a real confession... that I don't know how to make a real confession... that I'm gonna stop for a while..[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting hyped-up by marron 5. AGAIN.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm going to sleep now..Later guys!
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im bored ryt now... and i confess that because of bored i force myself to creat a new layout!:D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]i confess that im bored ryt now... and i confess that because of bored i force myself to creat a new layout![/quote] new layout agen,huh! =):thumbsup: I confess: That I'm also bored like kuya cronix and i think i should be out now! bye everyone! :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]That I find bro bhebiej [dunno his name] a cheerful person becoz' he always Loling! :D :P Peace out! ;)[/quote] Haha Yeah, I try to be cheerful. Gotta be able to smile through all the bullshhh. =) [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]What is LOL-ing you Jesse?[/quote] Ohhhhhh, just something that I can't comment on. =D Oh, and by the way....don't quit confessing....you bring the comic relief to the sometimes overly serious confession thread. :D [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I think I'm gonna go to bed soon. :retard: that I really wish that I wanted to keep drinking and get trashed. =D But....not happening tonight. Maybe tomorrow night, instead. :eh: that I'm no longer LOL-ing about what I read on page 301 of the Confession thread....now I'm just ... :rolleyes: that I find myself wondering how many people actually read my silly and sometimes strange confessions. :lol: that it's only been a couple of days, but I'm already missing sis Angel, our "leader on a hiatus" of Rockstars. :cry: that I've been missing bro Jie lately. We're rarely online at the same time anymore. :wallbash: that I just burned my finger with my cigarette. :smoke: :wallbash: :doubt: that I've never used any of these smiley's :norose: :kiss: :clock: :globe: :cloud: :thunder: :wow: until now. Just felt like using them. :wasted: that I have no more confessions. :penguin: :penguin: [/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: that I loev bro jesse's baby pic! He's so cute! :lol: :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hahaha [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I still can't believe I even posted those pictures :redface: [/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler]i feel alone here in my new school though i have a friends here.. i wanna go home and sleep all day..:lol: and i really love him.. shocks my [s]birthday[/s] is on _____..:o and i dont have a money to buy some foods.. i dont have a party..goshness..[/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess my pc is kinda ok now eventho the virus is still in here :/ thats why im often online this past few days :/

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-04 05:03:55)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ siszy no rants aight ;] i confess.. :arrow: im pissed, im hungry, im sleepy, i realized ive got loads of problems + [b]you[/b] :wallbash: , i wont be online this thur-monday since i'll be goin home to our province so i guess that would give me a break :arrow: im gonna send a quote to someone now. lol and i think it fits for her/him =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

have a nice trip siz duch, dont forget my pasalubong ;) :P i confess i think im havin a headache now.. i confess im addicted to death note :paranoid: i confess i want a cream brulee zagu ahehe :D :wasted:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i can still remember what happen to me last May, when i came to visit Italy- when i was walking in teh mall looking for something, groups of students come to me and say "[i]Hi là, desideriamo appena chiedergli se siete un GIAPPONESE del Coreano o italiano forse? Osservate così graziosi[/i]" I was liek :o when i've heard taht- [i]of course i do understand that[/i] i replied [i]"No im non un coreano né un giapponese, im un pilipina ed a metà un italiano mezzi naturalmente, piacevole per venirli a contatto a proposito."[/i] I laugh soo effin' hard after they say Bye to me. :lol: I confess taht i was shocked to see taht The Scandalers were just 17 members, last time i got online we were 20 members. Oho~ sorry for being inactive guys. :| L0L.[b] Burger Manong Neex. :lol:[/b] I confess taht i know how to speak french now. Yahuu~ i loev it. ;) aho~ XD i act crazy =)) I confess taht i miss some of my friends here. XD IMYSB. :|[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i loev my avatar ahehe thnx to siz anne anime_mania_01 ;) muah!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]I confess taht i was shocked to see taht The Scandalers were just 17 members, last time i got online we were 20 members. Oho~ sorry for being inactive guys. :| L0L. Burger Manong Neex. :lol:[/quote] I kicked those inactive ones. =D you'll have your burger next year. hehe --- confess i think someone is [b]SPAMMING[/b] here. :ninja: [sup]is it me? LOL[/sup]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i was crazy wondering what are the requirements for that "invisible mode" here... i want to experience that... hehe... i confess i had a great time chatting with someone. i confess im still up to the consent i was talking about with him... im 100% willing to loose a little bit the thread on his neck now... to make him experience some of those bachelor's things... i confess that i realized after having a chat with someone that guys and gurls are definitely has big differences in some point of views on almost all the things... haha lol yeah because they are guys and not gurls... watta stupidity... :lol: i confess that i was planning to be less evil from now on... but my eyes were still kept open on some sort of things... i confess that im really having fun staying at home... how i wish i could stay more longer for my son. i confess that glad too that i talked to jesse again and kinda sad about the news he just told me.. hay jesse... life, ooohhh life. ohhh life.. oh life... :(
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]•Yay^o^.I`m soo happy Chester is in TS.Woot~ •I was soo uber blushing when my crush`s ate was teasing me in front of him and his classmates pulling us for us to hold each other`s hands. :|[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that my inet connec. is going crazy because of the rain!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 9 queries - 0.132 second ]
Privacy Policy