• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [b]Russia[/b] attacked [b]Georgia[/b].. awww haha.. :lol: ------------- i confess i lurve watching [b]Beijing Olympics[/b] on TV =)

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-11 11:37:07)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i'm missing someone badly.. =(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]i confess..[/b] [/sup] :arrow: im hungry and crunk.. :wasted: :arrow: im falling for someone < [sup]honestly[/sup] :lol: no joke this time. :wallbash: :arrow: dang i hate megalink for the first time in 4years. i can't withdraw money from my ATM coz the system is down :crybaby: :arrow: im worried with my mareh.. haysssssssss :arrow: i wanna post in the [b]My Message To A Special Member [/b] ever since but im confused who im goin to post and if everyones ok with who im goin to post :lol: :arrow: i miss ftalk, miss my class-s co-members :arrow: im happy coz we already have our group profile ni FS and the website coming soon :eh: :arrow: i think im out [sup]love[/sup] . :lol: in loev.. :arrow: lastly im a lil bit drunk so maybe 50% of what i confessed are not true :lol: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-11 12:34:22)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess two things... I am kinda sad today and... I am kinda hooked in reading Mangas on http://www.onemanga.com :wallbash: Imagine I read 70 pages currently on 310 :wallbash: of one piece and many more
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess [/b]ill be joining a poem making contest tomorrow (for teh buwan of [i]wika[/i]--in phils only) ^and yet im not prepared ill be doing it on teh spot well good luck to me. [b]i confess[/b] im really happy on teh midterm exam results of my grade,. because most of my exams are in teh highest. way teh go for me lol :wallbash: [b]i confess[/b] i have low internet connection today. [b] i confess[/b] i really have a big prob now =(
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]--Start of Confession --[/b][/align] [spoiler][sup][b]I confess[/b] i havent confessed in awhile..[/sup] [sup]im kinda feeling a deja vu from 2 people now, makes me rmmber of wat i felt, did, said and thought before :lol: ,, im so voting for them..maybe cuz i know they cud lead to the same path im taking now :P:eh: and even better :redface::eh:[/sup] [sup]Im wondering where is he/she :|[/sup] [sup]I really wasnt in the energetic me usually mood awhile ago, a lil bit til now, cause of i dont know why.. i kinda felt lazy and so not in the mood..i made my mareh worry =(, sorry mareh =(, theres nothing wrong..i just feel weird awhile ago =|,, but im ok now..thanks to her :kiss::redface:..and ill feel more better if he/she wud be online..[/sup] [sup]My brother-in-law was calling me "lovesick" amf.. cuz i wasnt really in the mood all day here..i didnt even have a bite of pizza :lol:[/sup] [sup]i didnt enjoyed much of my freedom from my rents..and now itll be jst 24 hrs til they will b home agen..*sigh*[/sup] [sup]Im really happy the other day (sunday)[/sup] [sup]I cant seem to get the picture of sumone out of my mind :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:, grr it keeps showing in my mind..and the thing is, i sigh wen i rmmber it..its like..a sigh of hopelessness..still i cant forget that image :wallbash:[/sup][/spoiler] [align=center][b]-- End of Confession --[/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-11 13:59:07)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: lastly im a lil bit drunk so maybe 50% of what i confessed are not true :lol: :wallbash:[/quote] You know, actually, they say people tend to be [i]more[/i] honest when they are drunk/tipsy. :eh: I confess..... [spoiler] that, as I said in my last confession, I broke up with my girlfriend. My reasons were because I needed some time/space because I began to feel that I jumped into a relationship too quickly after the breakup with my previous ex. Also, I just needed some time to "clear my head" and get a few things in my life straightened out, and that I needed a friend (her friendship) more than I needed a girlfriend, and that in a couple of months (or whenever I get my life situations fixed and I'm more level-headed) that I wanted to try and put things back together because I do love her. Now, refer to the next confession.... that she cannot accept being just friends, even if right now is a time when I really need her friendship, and she chose to just "walk away" forever. =( that I guess I just got "punished" for being honest with her. I always thought the truth would be best, instead of living a lie. I guess she doesn't feel the same. =| Whatever....[/spoiler]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] that i'm currently hating chemistry for it's giving me a headache.. :disgust: that i'm not yet done with all the things that i'm supposed to do.. :doubt: that i'm missing someone. :retard: that i'm quite confused this time. that i'm feeling like i wanna give up. :rolleyes: that i need someone to cheer me up. :angry: [/spoiler]
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]OMG, I confess... I broke our keyboard... uhuhhu... hELP! i'm a dead meat!!! nayayahahy!! Letter T and U popped out.. hahahuhu.. :crybaby:[/b][/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really really miss sumone right now.. and I always remember him when I hear the word shorty!! ughhh..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i'm inloev wif teh guy in my avatar :wow: He is too cute >.< :smoke:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that my right click of my mouse wont work,i dunno why :/ fuh,*sigh* ..[/sup] [sup]that I miss my crush. I didn't see her today at the school,huwaaa T^T ..[/sup] [sup]that I'm so boring now :|. My group so quiet today. *sigh* .____."[/sup] [sup]that I wanna online at fs now,but i'm lazy nih :retard:.[/sup] [sup]that I want to edit my prof at fs. I want to put extra featured friends by using a small pic liek[/sup] [sup]Uma prof :eh: but I can't. huwaa,bcoz of the mouse wont work nii :crybaby:.[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-12 02:12:41)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

confessions [spoiler] I'm not in the mood right now. I lied to my parents last night :disgust: but I somehow feel happy on what happened last night. It's once in a lifetime. I won't do that again. [i]I can't swear. lulx[/i] I confess I don't want to attend my VAED class later, the class is so boring. :wasted: I confess I miss my co-egroup members, sorry guys for not being active. :paranoid: [/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]kinda disappointed to him/her... its just that :crybaby: i hate it..i dont know why?sucks... i confess that im being emo this time..as i listened to my favorite song..waaah TAKE ME AWAY by lifehouse..i do lurve their song..to da highest level... want to cry... currently listening take me away... you., just listen to this song! dedicated this to you...so uber emo.. i hate it[/spoiler] ily

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-08-12 06:15:15)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate myself today. for trying to help an "bisaya" saying he will just leave the money to me and be back later, they look pity. so i gave my trust to them. but they're gone bringing my fone. f*ck them. they don't know how important my celfon is and its not mine. i just borrow it from my sister. i really hate myself today for being so kind. :/ i just want to help them but unfortunately they got my fone. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess . . . [spoiler]i'm so tired today. . i submitted my applications even if its raining very hard. . i'm so determined to find a job this month i'm gettin sick being a bum. i confess i admitted to my bestbud that i'm still inluv with my ex inspite of all he've done and for taking me for granted. and i have to get rid of it coz it's not doing good for me.:wallbash: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]You know, actually, they say people tend to be more honest when they are drunk/tipsy. :eh:[/quote] yeah thats true ahehe :lol: i confess just got home from work...im really tired...so far it went well... ;) ahehe
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] I wasnt able to attend in the bday pawty of my bestfriend.. I wasnt able to take the exams in calculus this morning juz bcoz i wasnt ready..:doubt: I wasnt able to answer his calls..:cry: I'm searching for the new video sex scandal here in our school..really craving for it..awts..bad! :D [/spoiler]
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess. im soo hungry! i starve for .... POPCORN!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i hate this day. my brother's pc won't work and i have a file there that i need to finish tomorrow. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:54

[ 9 queries - 0.643 second ]
Privacy Policy