• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=#321af9]i[/color] [color=#7d21f3]c[/color][color=#a225f0]o[/color][color=#c729ed]n[/color][color=#ec2cea]f[/color][color=#c729ed]e[/color][color=#a225f0]s[/color][color=#7d21f3]s[/color][color=#571ef6].[/color][color=#321af9].[/color] [color=#321af9]i[/color][color=#4a1cf7]'[/color][color=#621ff5]m[/color] [color=#9223f1]s[/color][color=#ab26ef]o[/color][color=#c328ed]o[/color][color=#db2aeb]o[/color] [color=#db2aeb]h[/color][color=#c328ed]u[/color][color=#ab26ef]n[/color][color=#9223f1]g[/color][color=#7a21f3]r[/color][color=#621ff5]y[/color][color=#4a1cf7].[/color][color=#321af9].[/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[font=trebuchet ms][color=#fb0986]i[/color] [color=#f20e8a]c[/color][color=#ed118c]o[/color][color=#e9148f]n[/color][color=#e41691]f[/color][color=#e01993]e[/color][color=#db1b95]s[/color][color=#d61e97]s[/color][color=#d22199].[/color][color=#cd239b].[/color][color=#c9269e].[/color][color=#c429a0]i[/color][color=#c02ba2]m[/color] [color=#b630a6]r[/color][color=#b233a8]e[/color][color=#ad36aa]a[/color][color=#a938ac]l[/color][color=#a43baf]l[/color][color=#a03eb1]y[/color] [color=#9643b5]h[/color][color=#9245b7]a[/color][color=#8d48b9]p[/color][color=#894bbb]p[/color][color=#844dbe]y[/color] [color=#7b53c2]t[/color][color=#7755c4]o[/color][color=#7258c6]m[/color][color=#6d5ac8]o[/color][color=#695dca]r[/color][color=#6460cd]r[/color][color=#6062cf]o[/color][color=#5b65d1]w[/color][color=#5768d3]'[/color][color=#526ad5]s[/color] [color=#496fd9]a[/color] [color=#4075de]h[/color][color=#3b77e0]o[/color][color=#377ae2]l[/color][color=#327de4]i[/color][color=#2d7fe6]d[/color][color=#2982e8]a[/color][color=#2484ea]y[/color][color=#2087ed].[/color][color=#1b8aef].[/color][color=#178cf1].[/color][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][color=#fb0986]i[/color] [color=#f50d89]c[/color][color=#f10f8b]o[/color][color=#ee108c]n[/color][color=#eb128e]f[/color][color=#e8148f]e[/color][color=#e41691]s[/color][color=#e11892]s[/color] [color=#db1c95]i[/color][color=#d71d97]m[/color] [color=#d1219a]h[/color][color=#ce239b]o[/color][color=#ca259d]p[/color][color=#c7279e]i[/color][color=#c429a0]n[/color][color=#c12ba1]g[/color] [color=#ba2ea4]t[/color][color=#b730a6]h[/color][color=#b432a7]a[/color][color=#b134a9]t[/color] [color=#aa38ac]t[/color][color=#a739ad]h[/color][color=#a43baf]i[/color][color=#a03db0]s[/color] [color=#9a41b3]w[/color][color=#9743b5]e[/color][color=#9345b6]e[/color][color=#9046b8]k[/color] [color=#8a4abb]w[/color][color=#874cbd]i[/color][color=#834ebe]l[/color][color=#8050c0]l[/color] [color=#7a53c3]b[/color][color=#7655c4]e[/color] [color=#7059c7]a[/color] [color=#695dca]b[/color][color=#665fcc]e[/color][color=#6360cd]t[/color][color=#6062cf]t[/color][color=#5c64d0]e[/color][color=#5966d2]r[/color] [color=#536ad5]w[/color][color=#4f6cd6]e[/color][color=#4c6ed8]e[/color][color=#496fd9]k[/color] [color=#4373dc]f[/color][color=#3f75de]o[/color][color=#3c77df]r[/color] [color=#367be2]m[/color][color=#327ce4]e[/color][color=#2f7ee5].[/color][color=#2c80e7].[/color] [color=#2584ea]h[/color][color=#2286eb]a[/color][color=#1f88ed]i[/color][color=#1c89ee]z[/color][color=#188bf0].[/color][color=#158df1].[/color][/font] :/
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't pay for a 5 day Hotel Reservation at Kisad Road Baguio City because I slept on a friends house instead. I confess I made a good job faking the Hotel receipt (scan edit print). I confess that my Baguio Trip reimbursement will go to my wallet to buy a Quad Core Processor.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~ I confess that this day is the worst day of my life ever! =) I felt a sudden change of mood abd I like kinda getting :retard: of the thigs happening to my life :wallbash: :wallbash: I wanna :wallbash: and :crybaby: and :wallbash:. :cry: :(
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess I miss sis faith's angelic voice[/quote] I confess this gurl's post made me :redface: :redface: :redface: I confess I miss this pretty gurl so much! I also confess that I miss recording videos in youtube. . and recording songs for imeem. . :disgust: I confess I miss [b]Heinz[/b]. . Bebe gay and xota. .lurve u guyz so much!!
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I love Reading your Confessions...[/b] =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Nina Rose[/b] Aww, cheer up. Things will get better. =) [b]@ Lt. Major Jar[/b] I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen you post in confessions....next time give us a real confession. =D [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that this is like the 4th or 5th day in a row for me without getting drunk. (See, ms. deathsiren....I told you I can stay sober....I usually just choose not to). :lol: :lol: that I still have a headache. =| that I was happy to see sis Hayley active again for a little while today. =) that I'm still missing bro Jie and my sis Rose. =( [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]I also confess that I miss recording videos in youtube. .[/quote] oh wow.. u also have youtube.. :lol::lol::lol: me wanna see it sis faithy,, i confess,, i just got home from church!.. argh.. its sunday peepsz!.. go to church!.. haha
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]I confess this gurl's post made me :redface: :redface: :redface: I confess I miss this pretty gurl so much![/quote] aww. I miss you too sis :kiss: --------------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] that I didn't know Class S already has a site. Visit us. [url=http://class-s.org]class-s.org[/url]. [b]I confess[/b] I'm gonna go malling and shopping today. Weeeeee. So bye. I'm out :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] I killed at cat when I was 5. Killed it using a pointy rock tipped with poison and fired it through slingshot.The rock hits the cat and the pointed rock inserts to the wound with poison... [/spoiler] [spoiler] I robbed the 1000 pesos from my parents when I was 14[/spoiler] [spoiler] The confessions above are just lies to mess with the reader because I was so bored...[/spoiler] [spoiler] I confess that the reader kinda believed the 1st fake confession. :wallbash:[/spoiler] :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-17 06:31:51)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@ Lt. Major Jar I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen you post in confessions....next time give us a real confession. =D[/quote] yeah, i agree. I hope that Lt. Maj will confess "everything" here. :lol::lol::lol: I confess... - that I do miss Bro. Jesse, Sis Rose, Sis Hayley and Bro. Guille. - that I really miss the fun in our group (hello rockmates!) - that I find it very hard nowadays to be online due to some of my commitments.
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess. i havent bathed yet! HAHAHA
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that im so happy today and wanna say thank you, oops i mean moii biggest thanks to admin and deathwish4MCR-freak-dude :D for change my rank. labyuu :wow::wow::wow: [/spoiler] :D:D:D:D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]that i'm now finished w/ new moon. i sooo badly want eclipse.XD [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i am lurving this o2jam! haha im being addict!wahahah,. i cant focus on making lays! wooooooooot! =D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] ------------------ i watched horror movie again.. ermmm.. i hope i can sleep tonight :lol:

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-17 05:58:57)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler] i am feeling so dreadful today.[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-018.gif[/img]. me is a bad polarbear.soo bad. me really mean to do something but me didn't expect that it would hurt him much. [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-025.gif[/img]. me is so tired of explanations. *sigh* part two me don't like hearing "soulja boy up in the hoe" song by our neighbor for like 10 times a day. me is not exaggerrating.that's the minimum. [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-015.gif[/img]. so i threw a rock at their glass window [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-001.gif[/img]. and it shattered into pieces. xDDDDD so me ran immediately at our house and pretended nothing happened. no one saw the polarbear.[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-022.gif[/img] so this minute,while im typing in front of my pc, my neighbor is still shouting *pee-you-tee-ey-eee-ennnn-ey*@#$%$$%#% who did this?!* [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-013.gif[/img] [/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-17 06:06:26)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] @ Lt. Major Jar I do believe this is the first time I've ever seen you post in confessions....next time give us a real confession. =D[/quote] [quote][b]jieduck wrote:[/b] yeah, i agree. I hope that Lt. Maj will confess "everything" here. :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b]I confess I just can't stop Laughing..I have Post a Recent picture of mine in our group..[/b] =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i think im jealous of a friend ..haha... i confess.... im happy my mom bought me a new sneakers... ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i confess..[/sup] :arrow: lol Vitz posted that joke in class-s a looooooooooong time ago :lol: i never really believed him then =D :arrow: im sooooo happy i have my own blog already weeeeeeeeeee :wow: :arrow: i wanna go home and eat.. me so hungry already.. :arrow: my mareh is effing crazy in class-s thread.. dang .. someone kissed a girl and liked it =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-17 07:01:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 10 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy