• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cronixemo]confess that i think she hated me...:( its ok coz i think its my fault...:([/quote] nah!you dont have to feel so bad about it.. i dont know what's going on around between that person and you.. but always remember.. everything has a reason.. and im pretty sure that everything will be A O.K??kk??:D so bee hapee like jabee..heheh!:lol: @ T: i confess that i finally get over with my ex..wooohoo!:eh: i also confess that i cant upload the songs i recorded!!:crybaby::crybaby: lastly.. i confess i'll start creating my own songs so that i could have my own album and will not depend on my band..wootwoot!:D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]i confess that my teacher told us that i have 3 correct :lol: but the rest of all is 0 but we will retake it. im perfect in filipino,mapeh and the other i dont think so. theres no result pa. and all of my boys classmate is going to ateneo they will try if they have [sub]sperm[/sub] haha but girls will never go . only boys.[/spoiler]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]* i confess I don't like my teacher. Why? Because I think he hates me. :evil: don't know why but he always sees me when I talk while some are not :mad: :mad: . && he even told me "[i]Ayoko mamahiya ng estudyante.[/i]" :o Wtf! What did I doooo?!!!! I think he's like that becaaause .. "I'm not good in MATH'. :crybaby: :wallbash: * I confess I miss my group :disgust: .. I'm so busy .. URGH. * I confess I want hana yori dango Part 3!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc]i confess ----------------- TONI RIVERO will compet tomoro. wuhuuu.. i wish her luck!! hopes she will bring the bacon at home agen.. [/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-21 09:23:42)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i feelin bad right noow :| and i wont tell it why coz i feelin bad :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - that now, i can assess my "true" friends here in FTalk. - that there are still lots of members who do not want to GROW, and prefer to stay as "immatures" God bless us all!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. :( [spoiler]That i feel i'm so alone... i feel that everyone hates me... :( and i confess that i am stupid :wallbash: bcoz i'm second to the highest score at mid term exam! (i did not maintain my grades) :cry:[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i hate it no one's online in ym..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]That i feel i'm so alone... i feel that everyone hates me... :( and i confess that i am stupid :wallbash: bcoz i'm second to the highest score at mid term exam! (i did not maintain my grades) :cry:[/quote] Toinkz!your not alone sis..im still here..heheh! And dont think that everybody hates you.. I dont hate you but i lurve you... And bout that grade thingy.. Hmm,dont feel so bad about that.. It simply means that you need to work more hard for the next exams.. Besides being second is not bad at all.. Just work hard next time to be on top.. @T: i totally missin' by baby cklarcky..:crybaby: I wonder what he's up to right now..:disgust:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I'm really tired of all this rain because it's not helping my bad mood. that I'm hating life at the moment and I think I'm just gonna go to bed and try to forget about stuff.[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. I just bought mcdonalds.. and I hate it, cuz my cousin ate all the fries..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I think I'm losing a close friend. This person never seems to have any time to chat anymore and even when we do chat together things just seem different. The person seems too distracted, or like I am bother him/her. I wish he/she would just tell me straight up if it's just because he/she is not in a mood to talk (although 2 weeks straight I find hard to believe) or if it's because he/she doesn't want to talk to [i]me[/i]. I don't know what happened but it's really made me sad. =( Well, I won't beg anyone to be a friend, so....good luck and take care to ya. You probably know who you are. :| that I was planning to go to bed but I don't think I can sleep. But I really don't want to be awake and think, either. =|[/spoiler]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate my school :lol: i mean, i can't be that active enough again [when classes starts] in my group, here in ftalk and in frndster. :crybaby: [i]babaw quh noh??[/i]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :D [spoiler]That i realize everyone love's me and sis lea is one of them! =) thanx sissy... :kiss: but i'm still sad because of my grades, but like mod LH and sis lea said... :arrow: "Better Luck Next Time"! :arrow: "It simply means that you need to work more hard for the next exams.." so don't give up! go go go :penguin: AJA! ;)[/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that i feel so lucky for everything i've got. I feel bad for neglecting my account on youtube... I kept telling myself that i want to put up new videos soon on youtube... but i slack all teh time =[ I stopped playing guitar...just because I'm really getting annoyed at yahoo chat.[/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that after some posts, im happy that i gain the invi mode privelage hehe... i now can use that option and im happy... :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that my keyboard is on its abnormal stage 2day. im using the onscreen keyboard. :wasted: i confess i made pencil drawings 2day, posted it at art,s section and i dedicate it 2 my rckstar grup and to *toooot*.:lol: i confess that my fngers are numb from clicking the mouse. :evil: i confess that this confesion took me 30mins 2 type.:wasted:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-22 02:56:40)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote][b]»[/b] I really wanna award this week (Aug. 17-21) to be the worst week of my whole life, seriously. =( We had a lot of problems with our presentation (dance), assignments, projects, etc. We also had a lot of accidents in school liek teh door at teh "Performing Arts Centre" or PAC, the teacher/owner of teh PAC got mad at us because we lost teh container of a CD, about my health condition, etc. :wallbash: :wallbash: Huhuhu, it's really unlucky tis week. :wallbash: :retard: :/ =( [b]»[/b] I felt so sad yesterday. :wallbash: My crush (?) & his GF had a date wit their other friend couple. =( Huhuhu, Ouch~!! It hurts me so bad. :wallbash: :wallbash: :/ I hope he knows what I feel when he told me taht he has a date. But well, it was kind of happy yesterday. We went to Souq, a place here in Qatar & we were so confused in where to get our costume, LOL. :penguin: It was only us 5 gurlaloos who went derr to look for some costume. Huwaa~ We were so protective of ourselves. ;) While we were looking around we were carrying our very very very heavy bags. :wasted: Huwenk~! As in they were so heavy. But it was fun. ;)[/quote]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i am again here in a net cafe... :wallbash::wallbash: - that the connexion here is turtle slow :wallbash::wallbash: - that i really love me egroup! :wallbash: - that i miss my wife and kids sooooo muchhh!! :crybaby:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess =| :arrow: whew! aim bakk... and i dun want a fyt okay. look, i went back here to share my layouts, my knew hide layouts but to fyt? :o no.. no... no.. i just want to share here.. but dun expect i'll be active lyk a months ago... so i wanna know what happened here. so wazzup? ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 11 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy