• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess....im having a headache...right now...but i should be having a rest now...but im still online.. i confess... that mam che told me that its ok for me to resign without the 30 days notice...coz were still on a probi were not yet regular... ahhaha that really made my day :lol: :D i confess that i hope and i wish that if ever i will resign to my present job....i could find a new job easily...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

And damn it, we won in our cheerdance competition! All hail Seniors lol. XD I confess I really was nervous and intimidated by the juniors' props--since they have swords, fans, and everything (much liek the previous batch because the trainer is the same person).. I really thought we wouldn't win but it was really really really amazing. People said our cheers were so loud that the glass windows vibrated. I'm so [b]HAPPY[/b]. I confess I also LOL'd with the other group's attempt in spreading rumors that we paid the judges to let us win. I LOL'D! I confess I had a little bit of sunburn. We danced at almost 12 at teh quad. And wtf it rained after the whole competition. It should've been better if it rained while we danced. That would be so COOL. XD And I confess I ate lunch and spent the WHOLE afternoon with him. :D :D I've never felt happier. :redface:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [quote]Congrats Joebz. cheering practice is very tiring, (i encounter that hehe) but for you, its worth it ;)[/quote] ---------- I confess, i cant sleep yesterday. after the confe, i sleep 3:30am and wake up 7:30am [img]http://www.laymark.com/i/o/33.gif[/img] I confess i dunno who is assassin_hitman in ym. [img]http://www.laymark.com/i/o/40.gif[/img] I confess, for a very long time, i confess again, i miss this thread. [img]http://www.laymark.com/i/o/27.gif[/img] I confess i kill a 12 pieces of cockroach this morning. May they rest in peace. [img]http://www.laymark.com/i/o/43.gif[/img]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss him ^ :lol: *[sup]hahaha request by dondonnut :lol:[/sup] [b]my real confess :D [/b] [spoiler]i confess that i feel bad =( my bf get mad at meh :wallbash::crybaby: stupid me :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i hate myself :wallbash: i confess that i feel.. :arrow::|:|:| ah.not in good mood :penguin:[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i love to be the bespren of dorothy and the beybi of my ate joanna! :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that our exam was kinda hard! and it's 105 items..and i was frustrated when i saw my score! :crybaby:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess... that i.... make him feel miserable wd me.[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

FS is soo getting on my nerves! Heck. :mad:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I delete graphics requests threads. From page 30 to page 15. It's really tiring! :smoke: Then if I reach page 10, I will just move those remaining request threads to the recycle bin section. :wasted:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confezz [li]i miss him ahehe[/li] [li]i thought it would be nice if many boys liek eu but in real, it was horrible :wasted::retard::smoke::puke::thumbsdown:[/li] [li]i hate my guy cousin for saying [b]Good Afternoon, my darling[/b] :puke:[/li] [li]i wanna make moar videos :wow:[/li] [li]i saw my relatives on teh road. Haha joke, it's actually a baboon :wow: :P :eh:[/li] [li]i feel so lazyyyyyyy[/li] [li]i am starting my diet =D :o :wallbash:[/li] [li]i loev loev loev admin for changing my username :D :rose: :kiss: :cake: :gift: :wow:[/li]

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-01 12:37:46)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]saw my relatives on teh road. Haha joke, it's actually a baboon[/quote] hahaha!! there are lots of baboons in Jeddah and Taif =D=D @T: I confess.. - that i was so hungry a while ago due to fasting :wallbash: - that i had a "heavy" meal to break the fast :P - that i really love my groupmates :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-01 14:25:23)

RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess i lost chance to change my nick
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I am very grateful and thankful to Sir Admin for granting my username change. Thank you so much. I confess that I am a co-Member of the Month in Rockstars. :redface: :o I confess that tonight is the first time I'm active in FTalk in about 1 week. And will probably be the last night that I am active for another week. :wallbash: I confess I really missed my eGroup.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I deleted graphics threads. And I must say.. IT'S TIRING! :wasted: I confess I've compiled graphic urls and it's harder than I thought. Lol.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confessed :O zomehg ! [spoiler]i felt lost when i came back here w/ all the changed username i hated how my day started today school is pretty awesome as of now i finally have a new vid up on [url=http://youtube.com/sugarstyx]u[/url]-choob XD[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunt 2 confess that.... :arrow: tenx [b]Admin[/b] 4 granting my request :wow: :arrow: that i lubb my new username =] it shows my true identity =] :arrow: that im so happy... yet so surprised on the result of my favor to [b]admin[/b] =] :arrow: that i'm a bit confused???? [b]coz wers the ftalk username change topic thread? i wunna tenx 2 admin...[/b] tenkyu tenkyu tenkyu [b]admin[/b] :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Just PM him. :] [b]I confess[/b] I'm tired of cleaning and I'm not even halfway [i]THERE[/i]. :disgust: [b]I confess[/b] that my sig now is [b]FOR REAL.[/b] Like, yeah. Haha! [b]I confess[/b] I'm getting confused with all the new usernames. :retard:
ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess... i have to log-out now. i miss my mcoy and im willing to do everything just to win him back. im mad to the girl who broke his heart! i wanna :evil: her! (she's not an eptoker, ok?!)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I confess I miss ftalk so much.![/b][/color]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i envy those peepz that their usernames are changed. . =( I had a chance to fix my imeem account. . and i have uploaded my new recorded song.. entitled [url=http://www.imeem.com/mvz1k3r4f41th][b]Cry[/b][/url],inspired by gorgeous Maye :wow: I also confess that he's mad at me again. . =( I also confess that my mom and I had an argument,that's y i didn't gt online on time. . =( [b]End.[/b]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-09-02 05:25:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy