• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: I confess [spoiler]I confess[spoiler]I confess [spoiler]• When I see humongous number of random pictures and they look all the same I wouldn't bother to view them • I really wanted to change my layout.But I do not know where to start.I don't know what to put. • I feel stupid because even though I know that I don't have that much time to something, I wouldn't care and continue ignoring it. • Like my homework, I have tons to do. But I'm still here in Friendstertalk and keep ignoring my assignments then tomorrow I'm gonna rush it.that will eventually affect my grades. • I'm running out of ink. I don't I'm going to be able to do my essay. that's one factor that made lose hope in doing my damn retarded homeworks. • I want to eat shrimps again.but its too late to buy • I don't use smileys that much anymore. • I want to upload new photos.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=losher29]• Like my homework, I have tons to do. But I'm still here in Friendstertalk and keep ignoring my assignments then tomorrow I'm gonna rush it.that will eventually affect my grades.[/quote] haha me awlso kuya... :wallbash: [hr][hr] i cunfess [spoiler]that i hate limewire. gaah i thought i cud DW songs na... but it always says incorrect format/format error when i play my mp3 [spoiler]that em DW itunes,avg,and adobe cs3.[spoiler]that i dun wanna review foe moi quiz,write en essay,do moi HW, and stay away from mee comp. darn it!!! :wallbash:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i just posted my layouts :lol: i normally dont share them. :arrow: i hate the 3 style spoiler lol its becoming a trend :arrow: im happy kamandag is back :cool: :arrow: i looeeeeeeeev my sig suuuuuuu much :wow: i also loev teh maker :redface: wakiwkiw~
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confessed that i dunn have a crux anymore. =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i loev cc's sig too. epic. rap did a great job! im transferring baby's blog to my host at phbuddy.com as well as my 2 other domains: addictiveinsanity.com and show-stopper.info im not feeling very well. my eyes hurt and they're bloodshot. liek 2 red jelly beans. effin. i dont know how to fix baby's comments. dang. i lost dem! i dont feel liek using smileys here anymoar since not all of them are in good quality wid teh new themes. im liking pocoyo's idea of teh alternate themes! everyday, different theme. lolwut. im plurking agen wid my humor ka-blogs. its fun. i want a hug. gimme a hug. lolwut.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i rilly speechless when my thread is closed with some reason i dunno if my bg same with biko's bcoz i just found in photobucket so i used for maii layout huff imma so sad now :crybaby:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] `i enjoy readin mod ice's posts here.lol..she posts humorously and interestingly..haha :D :lol: `mod ice is effin funny.lol..she really is,and her humor blog is totally humorous ;) `i don't like the many spoiler thingy,like when you click a spoiler then another one then when u click it,another and then--wtf :retard: `i'm angry wit someone here..oh that lil meanie :angry: `i'm curious with what other members here are saying, the new themes..haha ..will check that awt.lol :ninja: `i haven't updated my blog yet.argh :wallbash: `i'm liking eraserheads now..haha. `tomorrow's our reco&&confession(our confession was supposed to be today but the priest wasn't around so it's gonna be tomorrow before teh mass)..wahaha
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess my mom and our adviser had a fight a while ago, im scared to my teach :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions: [li]I have to agree with mod ducheszv. what's the purpose of posting if they'll just hide it?[/li] [li]I feel like there is a GAP starting to build between me and one of the members here after that incident.[/li] [li]And with that GAP, i can't talk to him with out being formal anymore.[/li] [li]I'm starting to be depressed agian.[/li]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i feel like my baby ck is getting colder with me!!:crybaby::crybaby: I confess that i feel like our relationship is starting to dry up!:cry: I confess that i smell something fishy around me!!:paranoid: I confess that i feel like im goin to :puke: now! I confess that i need to :penguin::penguin: now to go to cr and do the :puke: thingy!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i hate this http://www.friendster.com/forums/ID/post/list/39/91 read it. and said, NO :| sankyoo anyone who wanna go there and do it :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm loving sis joebz works in the graphics section. she's a great gfx maker. she has originality and i really really loev her work. :wow: Good job! :D that i've read that sis linnie. it's really erhmm..[[i]nakakainis] [/i](sorry dunno how to translate that in english =( :crybaby: )
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im xoo excited this coming octuber -3-4-5 2008..haha! we have our retreat!:lol: @ bitannia! wew im so excited,,i just cant help it... im looking forward to that day..:wow: errr just one thing...:thumbsdown: cellphones not allowed...cameras, ipod mp3 and other gadgets...:wallbash: what the heck???:evil: i confess this coming sunday..me and my hubby will go to simala lindogon!:wow: just the two of us... were going to visit the santuary of mother mary!! since the two of us promised to visit the place last last month!!:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-09-11 07:18:08)

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] that I [b]love[/b] and [b]watch YAOI[/b] (it's not ekky, you know.) that I have a knew love and totally moving on from my past love (that never ever love me :() that I have some sort of nonsense problems with my family [b]I guess that's all..[/b] :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shin-hime03]that I love and watch YAOI (it's not ekky, you know.)[/quote] Thats ok. I look at those too. :paranoid: Just Kidding. :P [b]I confess:[/b] Life has been great and I try to ignore nuisances. I got 3 lines of 7 but personally, I don't give a damn. Its not that I care, its just that whats done is done right? So I try to improve my studies these days. XD
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, someone is trying to scam me.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] darn it my mobo crashed huhu. But im going to Manila anyways so my seven deadly sins layout collection will just have to wait. *sigh I was sOoo determined to finish all seven before i go and this has to happened. Whyyyy nowwwww ? mebbe bcoz i overuse my pc cheahh >.< i dunno when i'll be be active in FT again =( that im using my bro's pc -- i miss my pc a whole lot. I can only make layouts with my pc as it has all teh things i need TT__TT i got nutin' to do now so after surfin teh net for a few min imma hit teh sack i am soOo gonna shop this weekend and pamper muhself to death i left class-s but not my friends <3 that i dunno if im uber loyal to FT or im just simply lazy to post layies in other site. Mebbe it's a bit of both :o that im getting a lot of rippers lately ='( that i have to go and buy new glasses coz i snapped my frames right in teh middle accidentally. that im makin an awfully long list of stupid confessions. =p
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i love the [b]foxytunes[/b] i downloaded a while ago, and i'm also looking for other add-ons for firefox today. it's kinda addicting to me. ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess [/b] [spoiler][b]that i didnt know.,that there are now 6 people who knows my secret.,oh well..i hope it'l not reach 7.,hehe.,i also confess that im kinda confused with a friend's advice coz it is really the opposite of my another friend's advice.,*sigh*.,[/b][/spoiler]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that i know her secret and i love the ftalk toolbar its so nice it has a email checker and radio..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 12 queries - 0.776 second ]
Privacy Policy