• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i made a terrible mistake..:cry: I've been saying 2 much bout him without even thinking twice.. And now i hurt his feelings..=(=( I hope you wont be mad at me anymore.. Baby i love you so much and im sorry!!:(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] I love Dave Days's videos on youtube :wow: [b]I confess[/b] I wanna blog. But I can't speak of anything interesting. My mind's a bleak space right now. :|

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-09-05 01:31:51)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess i miss my boyfriend so much! :crybaby: :arrow: I confess I can't use the computer that much. . :crybaby: i hope he's not mad @ me. .i love you baby! :(
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

confessions? hihihi.. i was soo drunk last wednesday and i was with my FORMER classmates.. i went home not knowing HOW i got home.. and it was only an hour ago when JEDI [[my other classmate hu was there too]] told me i kissed our classmate PYK in front of her girlfriend.. it was sooo embarassing!! good thing they all told me it was nothing because they can really tell how dead drunk i was that night..:wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess that... [spoiler]arghhh ! :mad: they're ryt. the truth really hurts.[/spoiler] i hope he dun go 2morrow at kris haus... or else... my heart will bleed agen =( i wunna confess 2 dat my music now in fs is very true. what u'll hear is what im feelin now. =(
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm 90% done wif [url=http://kirksydney.com/]baby's blog[/url]! Yey! [b]I confess[/b] I miss mai gin-sama, lulu-sama nad Vitz. =( [b]I confess[/b] I have a [url=http://www.plurk.com/user/icekandi/]PLURK[/url] account now! Gaaaaaash. [b]I confess[/b] that I'll use my [url=http://twitter.com/icekandi]Twitter[/url] account as my miniblog since I have [u]Plurk[/u] now and it's easier to use. :wallbash: [b]I confess[/b] I enjoy pirating music using Imeem's [i]download[/i] feature. Bwahahaha! =D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i really love him.. my LOLO..:wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm bored so if you've got a video tag game right there, feel free to tag me. I'm so rotten in here :wasted: [b]I confess[/b] I want 2nd term to start. I don't want any more vacation. When I can't (because of some petty reasons) spend time with my good ole hobbies, I just bloghop and watch videos all day, which is becoming boring as I do it everyday :(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b]: I still doesn't have a breaking dawn. =| I'm so addicted to coldplay's songs XD I dunno what to do with my dull blog
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I've missed Posting here also[/b] [b]BTW i confess that, My throat is a bit sour...dang Practice :P[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im happy today :D hihi :arrow: i LOLd on what someone told me this aftee :lol: i was like wtf?! :o :lol: :arrow: im worried with vitz. i hope he's ok. im just a text away vitz =) condolence to your friend =( :arrow: im thinking of making my own group -- NOOT!!! :lol: i loev class-s :wow:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im so bored.. and became more bored when i left class s.... hahahaha
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]Why do people quit the popular e-Groups? :paranoid: • I hope Vitz won`t get haunted. :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Bridget (2008-09-05 05:50:32)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b]... [spoiler]there are [b]lots[/b] of people asking me teh codes for my layouts lately and it's pretty annoying. Giving away or sharing my codes is a [b]big no no[/b] for me. I mean, I just use my common sense to make layouts. So if you rip my codes-- [u]YOU'RE DUMB[/u]. You can't even figure out the code for yourself. I'm sorry if im saying all of these things but this is how i really feel. I'm not bein selfish or anything -- i share layouts and i have no problem with that. It's okay to ask for help with the codes. But stealing the codes? That's the lowest ever. I hope they respect my decision when it comes to that. I just find it [b]SOoo unfair[/b] when I do all the work and then with one click they take it away just like that. I wanna grab a huge scythe and slash 'em LOL. am i evil to think this way?[/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-09-05 05:47:58)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [quote]im so sad that there's no more req, thread left.but i understand why the mods closed it. i love skyline![/quote]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]1. That I freaking hate it when he asks me "[i]Are you okay?[/i]" I mean, do I look okay to you? And please, don't show any intention of loving me when I know that [b]WE'VE[/b] already moved on. Yes, I know that you're totally over everything and I'm on my way there so, don't push so hard cos it's really not cool. And I don't want to breakdown and cry myself to sleep. Again. 2. There's no point in reliving dead relationships, Baby. Specially when you both know that nothing good's gonna come out of it no matter how hard you both try. Although, yes, I've always wished that we're together again. But nah, I won't bet so much on it. You love somebody else now. =| 3. That I've missed you more than I have to and it sucks cos I don't know how to hide it. [b]AM SUCH A LOSER.[/b] 4. I remember way back then, you used to tell me how beautiful I am. That no one can make you smile the way I did. But we're out of that now. Honestly, you won't even care if I'm still alive, right? And it really hurts.[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ icee, number 4 is heart breaking :( i hope youre ok.:wallbash: [quote=Bridget]Why do people quit the popular e-Groups? :paranoid:[/quote] lol quit? -NOT no comment .. :penguin: i confess.. :arrow: i done something really bad last week. [b]my excuse:[/b] dang i had the the guts coz im drunk :wasted: :lol: i swear im not gonna do it agen :lol: that was effin crazy
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]i confess.. • I really missed Ftalk..I haven't been online for like four days..because of some problems i had wif my mom..but, its okay now.. =) • I was really surprised of me being one of the featured mem of Rockstars..:retard: • my friends gave me a new nickname..and i was like.."wow..cool..really cool.." but the truth is, "dang!..try to change it..i hate it.." :wasted:[/b][/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess that :arrow: i hope my wish come true... :arrow: that. haha im so suprised on the results of my quiz?! :arrow: that i wunna be on te top 10 on te class =D :arrow: that i wish i will neber col at te recitation in math on monday... *chills on spine*
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sup][b]i confess[/b][/sup] [quote]i miss sis eney, joanna(brains&beauty and swit.serenity) so much :crybaby:[/quote] [quote]i love my new besfriend, bessy nahz. :D[/quote]

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-05 07:39:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 10 queries - 1.517 second ]
Privacy Policy