• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]I confess im jealous also .. Ate Lois is very luck indeed ;) [/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I am having teh worst weeks of my life. T-T Complicating ones too. EVERYDAY-- same issue. EVERYDAY-- same mistakes. EVERYDAY-- same stupidity. EVERYDAY-- same everything!! Why not change already!? :wallbash:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess i still lover her.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss posting here i confess im happy its saturday!!! i confess i miss my bhe already i confess i miss faith and mandi :(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess that i wish i'll be relax for my bff's bortdey 2day. i wish he dun come... i wish i can get mah card and be on top 10 i wish i find mah soulmate... and get the pain away inside meeh =(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... i'll read breaking dawn now my stomach quite hurts.. i'm sad i didn't get to change my username(i thought the thread would be open for long)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that things are getting crazier since I can't get enough of "him". And he thought that I hate him since am so stupid and dun want to admit that I like him. I wish I could be more honest... [spoiler]I confess that I wish that he could like me back :redface: I confess that I wish he will think the same way like I do.. I confess that I believed that he's the one.. I confess that sometimes, I can't believe I fell into him.. I confess that sometimes I get mad at him I confess that sometimes he stares at me, and I dun even look at him I confess that I've been acting clumsy in class :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I felt dumb after I said he`s not my crush but he is!OMG~After I said taht,He totally cried oh freak.I wish it would happen again soI could tell him teh truth. :|[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm fcking jealous about Lois' EON card. LIKE SUPER.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i want to be a mod in here:redface:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]• I enjoy listening to mvz1k3r4 f41th(xota) & ma-ye(poshy) songs which made me miss them a lot. =| • That hopefully, I can listen to mumi tinay's songs next time. :redface: • I'm now afraid to confess. =D • Wooohh~ there's a spoily button now. :o[/spoiler] :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i want to apply for EON too. so that i will have access on my paypal. darn
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess... It's been a while since I last logged on here. I really miss Ftalk. Anyways, [spoiler][b]I confess I uber miss my eptok sizzies and bros here. I confess I loevv coffee. I confess I wanna try skateboarding. =| I confess I wanna learn how to hula hoop. ;] I confess I'm addicted to Krispy Kreme. I confess I talk to myself when I'm bored. [ don't think that I'm out of my mind, you do it too, you just hate to admit it. *winks. ] I confess I feel awkward today. I confess I loevvvv youtube. :D I confess I envy Annasophia Robb. haha. I <3 Josh. [/b][/spoiler][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ OOooh.. I missed you Chariz! Been a long time ;) ------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I love YouTube, and I hate my video cam. I can't upload the videos, something's wrong with the cam :rolleyes: [b]I confess[/b] I love KevJumba's vids. He's my ultimate favorite. [b]I confess[/b] I'm excited for tomorrow. I dunno why. :|

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-09-06 05:25:50)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess :mad: [spoiler]that i saw my ENEMY and my CLASSMATE said "bakit ka nagtatago,jenica?" :mad: :mad: :mad: that she's so pathetic!!!!!!!!! that starting from now, i'll be her tupperware :evil: that im happy(and also missing) him coz he dun attend my bff's bday. that im hapi on krisstal's bday :D wanna hav a bday liek hers :wow: that im very pissed now... so pls dont piss me moar. or u'll read/hear my [b]"superwords"[/b] :mad:[/spoiler]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i watched the free concert of callalily. they look stupid. LOL that i'm very disappointed with one of my Egroupm8 :wallbash:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... [spoiler]im getting irritated...just now.. lolz.. i confess this is not a rant ok?! i confess i went to glorietta.. haha i confess boys like girls was there weeeee :wow:[/spoiler]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess too...[spoiler]getting kinda irritated about sending someone a message when i can't get my message through for the fact that that person's inbox is already full and that person is asking me about my location;) you know who you are sis:P[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]• I enjoy listening to mvz1k3r4 f41th(xota) & ma-ye(poshy) songs which made me miss them a lot. =|[/quote] Ohh poshy, I wasn't able to read that, haha. I wanna hear your voice poshy. Sing for meeeh. Oh dun worry, next time I'll sing with a video. haha. I'll put you on top of the dedication list. IMY :kiss: ----------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I wanna edit my video now. Errr, darn cam :disgust: [b]I confess[/b] I'm regaining my good mood again. I'm quite happy now :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]that im very pissed off wid sumone...[/spoiler][spoiler]that i dun wanna review for teh recitation for 2morrow[/spoiler][spoiler]that i'm very lazy to think what will happen in monday...[/spoiler][spoiler]that im very excited on my report card ^^ i wunna see hu's on top 10 :paranoid:[/spoiler][spoiler]that i wunna make my wish come true[/spoiler][spoiler]that i larb putting spoilers :lol: im very addicted to this.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] ^ woot! very long eh?! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 9 queries - 1.215 second ]
Privacy Policy