• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i already use the layout i just made recently even though it's still not finished. LOL it's a copycat of babyisback. :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: i freaked out when i saw my midterm grade. the first 2 encoded subects: Risk Management and Operations Research. i soaaaared. from 75 to 83. in Operations Research so freeeeaaakin Happy! :lol: :PARTY: to think that most students take it up 7 times!! (according to our prof, the dep head, and other higher years) and most of my classmates are 2nd and 3rd timers. almost 1/4 of the class are regulars.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - that i miss my family back home :crybaby: - that i can't concentrate much in my work :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cry: Guys..i know this is a tough decision of mine..i have to leave now FORUM guys..Its just that i have some personal reasons....Im gona miss you guys..:crybaby: really..im gona miss all the fun and laughters we have spent here in the forum...Wish you will continue supporting friendstertalk..Thank you so much..LH
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Lordheinz]Guys..i know this is a tough decision of mine..i have to leave now FORUM guys..Its just that i have some personal reasons....Im gona miss you guys.. really..im gona miss all the fun and laughters we have spent here in the forum...Wish you will continue supporting friendstertalk..Thank you so much..LH[/quote] :crybaby: y r u leaving? please dont..... we will miss you...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess : :arrow: i was utterly shocked @ how easy my Contemporary History exam was today. I aced it :O :D :arrow: i need to get something out of my head ... a certain boy... he needs to talk to me sooon ! :arrow: indoor soccer game tomorow ... hope i score some ! =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess....i am shocked about what LH had posted.. :( i confess...im havng colds now.. :wallbash: i confess...i had 26 people who got in for the training weee ;) i confess...its been awhile , havent posted in awhile. i confess i miss posting :lol: i confess...i dont have any load...to text him =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [li]i can't belib what LH posted :o[/li] [li]lol'd i miss him again :puke:[/li] [li]i made another artwork[/li] [li]i am totally adikted to TVXQ lolz... i download 100 ([i]exact[/i]) TVXQ songs... 31 moar to go :lol: and i download TVXQ winamp skins Xd[/li] [li]i loev hentai :][/li]

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-11 19:33:43)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that i was shock too in what sir LH said.... y dont u leave eptok??? i confess also that ive watched the "world trade center @hbo last nyt".. i really hate those terorist who killed many inocent people...(thier evil):mad::angry::angry::angry::angry:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im gona [s]kill[/s] LH .. =D =D confess my friend requests is not working .. :crybaby: i cant accept friends .. :crybaby: confess i have a bunch of new friends .. :D confess i learned a new cheat on how to flood comments . :wow: and , confess im gona [s]kill[/s] LH .. =D =D confess im gona [s]kill[/s] LH .. =D =D confess im gona [s]kill[/s] LH .. =D =D confess im gona [s]kill[/s] LH .. =D =D :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-09-11 20:41:37)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]confess im gona kill LH .. =D =D confess im gona kill LH .. =D =D confess im gona kill LH .. =D =D confess im gona kill LH .. =D =D[/quote] kill em??:O so come back now sir LH....=) ic onfess that i cant get wat the puzzle said...(im so idiot):lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess daryll's post make me LEL'd. . :lol: :lol: u rock dude!! :lol: I confess imma [s]kill[/s] daryll! =D

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-09-12 01:17:07)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Lordheinz]:cry: Guys..i know this is a tough decision of mine..i have to leave now FORUM guys..Its just that i have some personal reasons....Im gona miss you guys..:crybaby: really..im gona miss all the fun and laughters we have spent here in the forum...Wish you will continue supporting friendstertalk..Thank you so much..LH[/quote] [spoiler]:arrow: Why? because of what happened? Tell you what, you're not doing anything good by leaving. [u][b]LEAVING[/b][/u] is never a solution. If you have some grudge/disappointment to whoever caused you this prove him/her wrong.[u] [b]DON'T BACK DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT[/b][/u] :) You are the founder of 2 GROUPS. Show them what you have. Don't get my post wrongly. I replied to you coz we've been here in this forum long enough. I know i'm really frank at times but thats just me. Its my way of showing I care. So I expect you to rethink your decision. No one is looking down on you kuya. =|[/spoiler] [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: im effing pissed with my CI! wtf! she gave a 30item quiz right after our exam and its damn objective! effin!!! :mad: :wallbash: :arrow: that i have suu many problems but i choose not to think about it for now since i don't have any solutions for it yet. :lol: lol thinking bout all of it will only get me crazy :retard: :arrow: its funny when I think I'm finally giving up, somebody or something is gonna help me up and push me harder, make me realize how things are way better than what they experienced. :arrow: i miss my mom, dad and my sibs so much =( :arrow: that i luv my baby :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-12 01:27:36)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] that i still got love for my last ex-girlfriend i proudly confess too that im a big ass liar to my recent girlfriend when she's askin if my ex & i still talkin' :lol: that i im a hentai addict :o
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i want to learn that software, i hope i can make 1. I confess i like the playlist in our group. tnx leader ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-12 03:33:14)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cunpez :arrow: [spoiler]that.. buwahahaha tenx [b]God[/b] he grant moi wish 2day except on math =D i need to copy from moi classm8s to answer that quiz :evil:[spoiler]that now he is talking to mee ;] haha u maek meh crazy boy!!![spoiler]that em exploring new now.. haha no tiem 4 layout makin 4 now :doubt:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that.. :arrow: i cant belive that LH is leavin ftalk.. awts... :arrow: that im so bored :arrow: i want to change myself but.... *sigh

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-12 08:20:26)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that: :arrow: I can't believe it! sir LH is leaving friendstertalk? Wtf!?! :lol: I'm gonna mis our leader! :crybaby: =( :arrow: this day is too dull for me. nothin' to laugh about. no happy moments. no much emotions. just [b]dull.[/b] =) :arrow: i'm wasted. uhmm.. wrong! i mean [b]He[/b] wasted my loev or him. =| :arrow: I'm gonna make gfx for now. and the gfx gift section is still closed and I can't post my gifts to my sissies. how bad. =( Anyway,I'll just think positive and hope that tomorrow will be a fullfilling day. =):thumbsup:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i effin miss u all especially ftalk and my class-s family :lol: I confess im uber happy cause we have internet now :penguin:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]• i loev hentai :][/quote] wtf Uma i loev those stuff too.lol. ---- I confess.. Wooo!~Today is half-day that`s why I wasn`t online this lunch time cause I was again-playing DOTA lol. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.580 second ]
Privacy Policy