• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=lucknskill][spoiler]I confess i was very shocked by myself yesterday, we were alone in our class' dance booth and it's almost time to close since it's 7pm already.. then i suddenly asked her if i could dance with her, i can see her surprised face, then she smiled and agreed to dance with me. :redface: I played the music and we both held each other and i confess i was a bit scared and happy at the same time on that moment. we had a slow dance and she was thinking out loud saying 'bob is this really it..? 'I gave no reply and i confess i was angry at myself for being such a chicken. The song ended and i let go of her hand.. I gave her a hug and just said '..let's do this again in ur debut..' She nodded and i can see her teary eyes.. I confess I'm such a coward. Stupid coward. A hesitant stupid coward. =([/spoiler][/quote] darn!bobbylicious!that was your moment already!:wallbash: erghh!i feel sorry for the both of you..:( nyweiz,there is still next time.. but it could've been that moment already!:wallbash: nyweiz... i confess.. that while reading bob's post i felt like crying.. that while reading his post,i remember my former classmate doing that also to me!:cry: that while reading his post a sad song by secondhand serenade was being played.. erghh!that i think fall for you by 2ndhand serenade suits that moment!:crybaby: that im so uber touch with what happen to bobbylicious!:crybaby::crybaby:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im already late and so i was absent! i already have 8 hours decificency, Plus today Equals to 16 hours! waaaaaaaaahhhh.... ARGH! i hate my Self, Pay Back T.T for 2 days! :crybaby:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that i woke up early and i dont have any idea y.... i just woke up..lolengs...:lol: i confess also that i miss some of my chatmates here...:( especially her....
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess.. ~I feel soo guilty for what I have done last night!!.. :wallbash: ( Because, I accidentally shot a guy on his forehead.. :wasted: I didn't see him.. We were shooting [u]toy[/u] shotgun at cans last night and this stupid guy just passed through!..And Boom!..I shot him twice.. :/ (Twice because I thought my first shot was soo bad..That's why I shot again.. :retard: ) And this morning, a new student sat near us..We were soo shocked because of the big bandage on his forehead!!.. :o And when I asked him what happened to him..He sighed and said.. "เด็กผู้หญิงยิงฉันสองครั้งอยู่บนหัวก่อนของฉัน ของเขาไม่แม้แต่พูดเสียใจ และด้วยเลว ฉันไม่ได้ชื่อของเขา .. Translation : A girl shot me twice on my fore head..She didn't say sorry..And too bad, I didn't get her name.." That's why I was like :O And then I just said..Ooh..Okeii..Good bye.. :lol: ) [/b][/i] [i][b]~Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life... :eh:[/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-22 22:17:19)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715][spoiler]~I feel soo guilty for what I have done last night!!.. ( Because, I accidentally shot a guy on his forehead.. I didn't see him.. We were shooting shotgun at cans last night and this stupid guy just passed through!..And Boom!..I shot him twice.. (Twice because I thought my first shot was soo bad..That's why I shot again.. ) And this morning, a new student sat near us..We were soo shocked because of the big bandage on his forehead!!.. And when I asked him what happened to him..He sighed and said.. "เด็กผู้หญิงยิงฉันสองครั้งอยู่บนหัวก่อนของฉัน ของเขาไม่แม้แต่พูดเสียใจ และด้วยเลว ฉันไม่ได้ชื่อของเขา .. Translation : A girl shot me twice on my fore head..She didn't say sorry..And too bad, I didn't get her name.." That's why I was like And then I just said..Ooh..Okeii..Good bye.. )[/spoiler][/quote] ^ are you serious with this? what teh, it's funny..hahahaha.. lolz! =D i confess.. everyone is enjoying the foundation day! well i guess, [i]except me![/i] :doubt:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]^ are you serious with this? what teh, it's funny..hahahaha.. lolz! =D[/quote] [i][b]Suuper duper serious.. :lol:[/b][/i] ~ I confess again.. (so I won't be off-topic..) [i][b]I really love my new nickname that my Rockmates gave me.. (Sadako.. :lol: )[/b][/i]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I confess.. ~I feel soo guilty for what I have done last night!!.. :wallbash: ( Because, I accidentally shot a guy on his forehead.. :wasted: I didn't see him.. We were shooting toy shotgun at cans last night and this stupid guy just passed through!..And Boom!..I shot him twice.. :/ (Twice because I thought my first shot was soo bad..That's why I shot again.. :retard: ) And this morning, a new student sat near us..We were soo shocked because of the big bandage on his forehead!!.. :o And when I asked him what happened to him..He sighed and said.. "เด็กผู้หญิงยิงฉันสองครั้งอยู่บนหัวก่อนของฉัน ของเขาไม่แม้แต่พูดเสียใจ และด้วยเลว ฉันไม่ได้ชื่อของเขา .. Translation : A girl shot me twice on my fore head..She didn't say sorry..And too bad, I didn't get her name.." That's why I was like :O And then I just said..Ooh..Okeii..Good bye.. :lol: ) ~Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life... :eh:[/quote] i confess that im shocke dw/ this... i really tot its a real gun....:o:o
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715][spoiler]~I feel soo guilty for what I have done last night!!.. :wallbash: ( Because, I accidentally shot a guy on his forehead.. :wasted: I didn't see him.. We were shooting toy shotgun at cans last night and this stupid guy just passed through!..And Boom!..I shot him twice.. :/ (Twice because I thought my first shot was soo bad..That's why I shot again.. :retard: ) And this morning, a new student sat near us..We were soo shocked because of the big bandage on his forehead!!.. :o And when I asked him what happened to him..He sighed and said.. "เด็กผู้หญิงยิงฉันสองครั้งอยู่บนหัวก่อนของฉัน ของเขาไม่แม้แต่พูดเสียใจ และด้วยเลว ฉันไม่ได้ชื่อของเขา .. Translation : A girl shot me twice on my fore head..She didn't say sorry..And too bad, I didn't get her name.." That's why I was like :O And then I just said..Ooh..Okeii..Good bye.. :lol: )[/spoiler][/quote] toinkz!it took me to read this 4 times b4 seeing the word [b]toy shotgun[/b]!lolz! i thought it was real shotgun!:lol: nyweiz,nice one..hehehe! @T: i confess that i just made a new topic at rp section.. i feel like that they're going to close it..but i hope not..heheh! i also confess that my ex called me!wooohoo! he'll be visiting me here and bring my fave pasta!:eh:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that i miss the girl above me... <i confess also that im so confused about the js codes!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]toinkz!it took me to read this 4 times b4 seeing the word toy shotgun!lolz! i thought it was real shotgun! :lol: nyweiz,nice one..hehehe![/quote] [i][b]That's why I edited it..Because Kuya Cronixemo also thought that.. :lol:[/b][/i] [i][b]~I confess.. I lol'd with Kuya cromixemo's confession!!.. :lol: I am really loving me confession up up there!!.. :rolleyes:[/b][/i]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that im glad to met the girl above me.. i think shes kind and enjoy to talk to..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Eney[/b] [spoiler]ตายละเอ็นเอย์ :wasted: ดีนะที่ไม่เจ็บมาก... ไม่งั้นเป็นเรื่อง :o =D -- [i]sorry for the Thai language[/i] :lol:[/spoiler] -- I confess [li]i kissed someone =([/li] [li]i kid' about the confession above =D[/li] [li]i watched the full version of Mirotic and OMG i am just :wow:[/li] [li]i loev mai blog :wow: though it's boring :lol:[/li] [li][b]I confess i wonder why is my post always the last in a page[/b] :mad: :mad: :mad:[/li]

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-22 23:36:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bob[/b] OMG that is suuu sweet :redface: :redface: he likes you dong :P go for it! :eh: :D [hr][hr] i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: im shocked with all the things someone confessed to me last night. :| im still having a hard time absorbing it all in. and i cant help but think of it last night :| why now? its too late. im sorry. =( :arrow: im so confused :arrow: im happy that the pinas sec is a lil bit clean :D :lol: :arrow: its "that" time of teh month. and i can really feeling something gushing :lol: :penguin: it hurts grrrrrrrr i hate it :wallbash: :arrow: i really really really want to go home =([/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]^i confess that im glad to met the girl above me.. i think shes kind and enjoy to talk to..[/quote] [i][b]Ohh..Geez..Thanks..Uhhmm..Was that supposed to be a compliment??.. :lol:[/b][/i] [b]Uma[/b] [spoiler]ไม่มีเขาไม่ใช่ความตายเพียงการหมุนอยู่บนหัวก่อนของเขาที่ฉันคือแผลเป็นจริง ๆเมื่อฉันเห็นเขา umaa..I hope you understand this one.. :wasted:[/spoiler] [align=center] --------------------------------------------[/align] [i][b]I confess.. We already took the test in Chemistry and ooohhh-lala..I've got 56 correct answers out of 60 items.. =) heeex..I am the highest..Soo far.. :lol: I can't open my FS..It says, still under maintenance!!... :wallbash: [/b][/i]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Labtim[/b] Argh! Go for it! Omg. Tats your moment! :eh: ----- [b]im hating my mom.[/b] she wants me to go to back to Italy or Japan and stay there for good since I'm not doing anything here in Pinas. :doubt: im addicted to red iced tea. i even called my tita there in Japan to send me moar because i hate going to tokyo tokyo just to buy the drink! :lol: im thinking about my mom's suggestion. and honestly, i wanna go back to japan too. but... nah.. idk. im confused. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-23 01:48:46)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Ohh..Geez..Thanks..Uhhmm..Was that supposed to be a compliment??.. :lol:[/quote] mybe...:redface::redface: <i confess that rain comes agen....:rolleyes: our inet connection will be slow agen..for sure!!!tsk.tsk.tsk. i confess that my eyebags are so big now....(my eyes is like a japanese eye):lol::lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ENEY[/b] [spoiler]ม่าาาาายช้าาาาาาย :lol: เราไม่ได้หมายถึงความตายแต่ ตายละ is like [b]oh wow[/b] :eh: การหมุน - กระสุน? :eh: ไช้ป่ะ? :eh: เออแต่ก็ชั่งเหอะ ถีอว่าเค้าไม่เป็นอะไรมากก็โอเคแล้วหล่ะ แหะๆ :penguin: -- [i]gomen[/i] :|[/spoiler] -- I confess [li]i need a camera =|[/li] [li]i can't belib my testpage got moar views than my friend's profile :lol:[/li] [li]i'll try to make many profile views just like Neil's. [b]17881[/b] :o[/li] [li]i want to make a video =([/li] [li]i hope he can understand my feeling =([/li]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that I'm wishing and praying that there would be no classes tomorrow. I confess that I got difficulties in posting the 1st Chapter of my third story. I confess that I'm not doing my book report right now. I confess i'm not crushing on him anymore. I confess that I'll be leaving pinas in no time. I confess i'm starting to hate my school. I confess I'm already turning into an academic monster.[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]I didnt know chicken feet is also called kalaykay until now. :/[/quote] What i know is kalaykay is an ilokano word (if you are pertaining to the food). --- Confess i'm so happy with my blog right now. some people i didn't expect welcomed me. haha
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm having a hard time loading my phone because of my fever [hr] I confess I'm using my cousin's laptop to connect to ym thinking that's she's online, I don't know...I txt'd her if she's busy,then she replied she's not busy, so I txt her back but still no reply...I've waited for hours just to recieve her reply but no beep...I really miss her... =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:29

[ 9 queries - 0.235 second ]
Privacy Policy