• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i watched the replay of the Adu and UE game earlier and i ddnt know Adu won... hehe :lol:=):thumbsup:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Okay....so i'll post mine. So It's Chem.<my most hated subject :doubt: > The only thing I like about it is my lab partner is my CRUSH!! :wow: Then on our first lab experiment of the sem i set his hair on fire!! =( I'll never dare to speak to him again..NEVER!! :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]..that I need an English declamation piece!? I still haven't found any oh great O_o[/quote] :arrow: hey i posted a piece down there at the school section. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1728333#p1728333 :D:thumbsup: i confess... that the first proper meal i took for today was a while ago. :lol: i'm so busy doing my final requirements that i only ate skyflakes, cheese cake and presto creams + coffee and c2 since last night. i'm all eyes on the computer :o
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i confess.. taht i felt good going to church.. =D hmm.. taht i viewed his fs account.. can't stop myself.. [/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i had fun chatting with maye though it's kinda [i]bitin..[/i]:doubt:(time pressure) i miss her.. i haven't eaten my dinner yet.. i didn't go to Church awhile ago.. i am tempted to post a rant on that forum..but i controlled myself..=D i viewed my ex's FS account and im like this -->:cry: right now..KARMA!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so effin full :wasted: :arrow: i got crunky last night :D :lol: :arrow: that im starting to lose interest on something and i know MANY will object :arrow: that ill be goin back to cdo this midnight then study for our long quiz tomorrow :o :arrow: i miss my friends :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-28 08:11:25)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i have a super big crush on my best frnd's crush too.. im trying to stop my feelings for him now.. :(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hehe watta big prob. i wish u could stop from liking him :) i cunpes [spoiler]:arrow: ..that 9:00 is near so later imma go 2 sleep. :arrow: that i dun wanna go 2 school 2morow. i will just see him wid my bff. so ouch. :arrow: that i hav a new sig. wat du u think? :arrow: that im glad that i have a full song of "walang sayang" by aiza seguerra on my fs.[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess... I danced under the rain.. :wasted: It was soo great.. I miss someone.. =|
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess :D [spoiler]:arrow: in this holiday =D i always wake at night =D:lol: :arrow: and tumoro i'll go with my club :wow::wow:*[sup]finally[/sup] :arrow: and and i feel sooo hungry :wasted: :arrow: and and and [ :lol: ] i so excited now, i cant go sleep, even i must wake up at 6am :P:lol:[/spoiler]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -that ill be taking the SAT test on october 4. im pressured. -im too lazy to watch the political debate of obama and mccain -i hate my hyperactive, sarcastic and a little bit cynical, pre calcu teacher.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. -i hate my music teacher.. -i'm sooo lonely right now i'm the only person in our house right now..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm back on Ftalk! I confess, my Home Coming was a BLAST!!! I confess, I danced the night away, and i'm still really SORE! I confess, I was voted the official SECRETARY for Fashionista! :D :thumbsup: I confess, I need to work on my English 3 rough draft essay, peace confessions!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]huahahahaha =D confess 1. i am rich again,at last. (but only for this day) 2. i was feeling evil yesterday but now, i feel a lot more evil than before. 3. huahahaha., someone is plotting something fishy. =D =D 4. another someone is making me confused. =D 5. im beginning to be addicted to skylit drive. =D =D =D 6. im waiting. =D that's all.[/b] :penguin:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im shocked wat dhee said...:redface: :arrow: i confess also that im really shocke about wat she post in underground section... i didnt really expect that...:o:D i hope i will not shy to her....after that!!!:paranoid:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. Me and my mom are okay now..After what happened last night.. =| All are forgiven.. :D I still can't understand if I really have feelings for him... :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that those two above are making a good couple :wow: liek what Dhee said ehehehe :wow:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i missed my class-s! =( i had fun yesterday. tho, it was rly tiring. jeez. :P i dunno what happen last night but baby didn't reply to my message. i'm suuuuuuuuu not happy about tat. :crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]We don't have class Today for lastnight is our Victory Ball, i enjoy a lot lastnight! wahaha.. so many good thing happened! :wow:[/spoiler]
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]I wet my bed when I was in 1st year HS..:crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.631 second ]
Privacy Policy