• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess ..... that I like sis Tinay's new ava....very cute. =) that I have uploaded over 1,000 songs to my new Imeem account and I'm not even half-way through with all of my files. I guess I still have another 1,000-2,000 files to go. :wallbash: that I'm trying to quit smoking. :doubt: that 2 of my ex girlfriends are back in my life and both are sending me mixed signals. :/ that I don't know what to do, in regards to the statement above this one :wallbash: that I'm missing brothers Jar and Jie and sis Rose. =| that I met a girl from Colombia yesterday that is soooooooo hot. Love the accent. :wow: that I was disappointed with the presidential debate last week. McCain showed "disgust" with Obama and Obama showed no passion. It seems he has "talking points" but no "convictions". At least during that debate. that I'm excited for the vice-presidential debate tomorrow night between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. I hope Biden tears her apart. She is so unqualified to be vice president and thinks that because she can see Russia from a town in Alaska, that it qualifies as foreign policy experience. WTF?? :lol: Are you kidding me? that I'm disturbed that the presidential race is still so close. Obama should have a huge lead in the polls but he doesn't. that I have no more confessions at this time.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I cried last night cause my eyes are sooooooooooooooo [i]sakit[/i] (hurt?) :wallbash: =| As a result, my eyes turned [b]wooooooooo red[/b] and it hurt more. :wasted: I'm not good in English. I'm better off speaking in Nihongo or in Filipino. :disgust: I'm addicted to Entrecard. :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm glad to have settled some "issues" with a certain person and that I'm thankful for his/her understanding and thoughts. Past is past.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oct. 01, 2008 i confess that i'm not challenged with my current work right now & im planning to apply to another call center.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, i'm sad that summer is done and autumn is here now. its soo cold :paranoid: I confess, i have to finish up a persuasive essay about [b]genocide[/b] as a bad thing in English 3, a summary essay on [b]dopamine[/b] in AP Psych, and study for a Zoology test. I confess, i'm going to a varsity boys' soccer game tomorow with my friends :D go northwest LIONS! I confess, i need to keep myself busy for now. tadda ftalk! Confession PS: PS: sometimes i hate being 13 hours behind. i missed talkin 2 sis tinay & ascicatrize :cry: :D miss u guys!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess omfg. it took me almost half an hour to do this. [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/15rkrht.png[/img][/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i also miss ate [u]NiK[/u] and[u] jmaex[/u]., ^________________^ I confess that i changed my fs layout.,but im still using one of andrea's layouts., :wow: confess that im gonna be bankrupt anytime this week.,i've used up most of my money on s-e-c-r-e-t. confess also that there's a rockstar memebr and an FU leader..ooops.,hahaha., they are, i think having something special., now now.,don't deny it.,action speaks louder than words., :eh: confess also that im always calling cronix as eney and eney as cronix., lol interchangeable names. =D confess that they indeed make a great couple.,i can sense their aura (huahahah.,nope im not a psychic) i confess that i miss andrea. :cry: confess that general moyo and me are kinda ok now.,thank God. i was stupid the day before yesterday. that's all. :penguin:[/b]:lol: [b]*EDITED: i confess, i dont want to edit the names.[/b] =D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-01 23:34:24)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]confess also that there's a rockstar memebr and an FU leader..ooops.,hahaha., they are, i think having something special., now now.,don't deny it.,action speaks louder than words., :eh: confess also that im always calling cronix as eney and eney as cronix., lol interchangeable names. =D confess that they indeed make a great couple.,i can sense their aura (huahahah.,nope im not a psychic)[/quote] [spoiler]wat the....pls edit ur post mabel...:o:o lolz... u really mention our names huh...=D=D=D[/spoiler] i confess that im shocked agen about mabel aka andrea confession!!! lolwoottttt...:lol::lol::lol: i confess that my tongue split and i say something :redface:...... im so ...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hope she will not avoiding me for wat ive said...!!!:paranoid: i confess that i really want to see wat rockstar group talking about!!!!=D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I lol'd at ate Bel's confessions.. :lol: (Is that true??..Never heard of that one.. :lol: ) I hate myself today because Kuya Jesse lost his mood because of me.. :wallbash: [i]Rockstars[/i] is so quiet right now..And it is so odd.. Ate Bel is so evil today..She has demonic plans too.. =D And Orio.. (or I don't know..) is her accomplice.. =D :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: that i changed moi layout n fs :arrow: i also changed moi featured friends :arrow: we have nu classes today because of typhoon
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess what's happening here?! Update me please :paranoid:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i missed being in front of the pc. ive been inactive for weeks. :wallbash: :arrow: we had our finals on electronics last tuesday.. :wasted: :arrow: im not in the mood to review for my final exam tomorrow on diff.eq. :P :arrow: i lack sleep. a lot. too many things to do, so little time. :wallbash:

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-10-02 02:27:03)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just woke up (it's 2:30 pm here) and I'm eating breakfast together with lunch. Argh. :wallbash: :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [b]that i was a bit disappointed bout the rankings of our performance in our oral defense! he was so snobbish during our first class this morning, and im damn hurting ait now.. my mom is kinda mad at me coz of waht i did.. that..that..that..i hate confessions..:D:D [/b]

Last edited by russell18 (2008-10-02 03:03:11)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=purple] i confess that i.. enjoyed posting.. stress reliever.. also, i met a guy a while ago, and he was sooo charming.. hope to see him tomorrow.. :D [/color][b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i was surprised when i received an unexpected call from a modelling agency and they're asking me to attend the audition-VTR day after tomorrow. im wondrin' who submitted my name to them. i said yes to it..but the truth is im not going! i rather spent my time strolling to malls than attending those audition-VTR's! i pm somebody to say my sorry..now, it's up to him/her if he/she is going to accept my apology, i already did my part, that's all. i just wanna have a peace of mind..where can i buy it????
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess That:[/b] --> I kinda enjoyed our [b]seminar.[/b] --> I was the [b]Statistics Contestant[/b]. :retard: --> [b]Geass Code[/b] was Becoming a trend. :eh::D [just noticed many of them using it.] --> I lab sis louis' siggs! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-10-02 08:00:57)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i thought ill be happy now but it turned out to be quite the opposite. :| :arrow: that i want to talk to someone on whats happening. :arrow: i miss my cousins. :arrow: ill be having my final exams tomorrow instead of today :wasted: :arrow: that im in loev. :penguin: :penguin:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess we had a mass awhile ago and I realized that I've done many wrong things. I'm so dumb. I confess I'm irritated at my beast friend, angeli, who keeps on imitating me. she also copied my trademark inside the campus. And i kinda hate it that way. But well, she looks adorable when we people tease her. xD I confess I haven't finished my notes yet, I'm too lazy. xD I decided to finish this on saturday, even my book report, enviro project and social studs. I confess I don't want to continue my taglish story on lit section anymore, for now. I confess I don't feel the presence of the field trip. I can't feel the thrills and the excitement. I confess I really expressed my feelings awhile ago, through writing my real opinion. The question was damn funny, we sci-high students doesn't need to answer the question, even the teachers. I think we're smart enough. The question was, "what's your opinion to the deliberation-thingy about sci-high students?" We people thought, this is a real nonsense. But well, we answered it. I hope they could understand why, No, think they [b]should understand.[/b] I just wrote, "I'm upset, they should decrease the number of subjects being taught every single day." Well, that's true. :/:/ I confess I wanna skip periodic exams right now. I can't handle it anymore, super haggard. -end.
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess,, i miss all the members here at ftalk ^^ .. i've been very busy.. i also confess that i've been seeing so many cute members here...... i mean.. right guys? hehehe .. where did they all came from huh??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 9 queries - 0.913 second ]
Privacy Policy