• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]i confess....[/i] i'm so [b]sleepy[/b] i hate hot weather,coz it makes can't think well :retard: i'm so tired of school project(s),it makes me so busy :wallbash: i miss my bestie in FS,coz long time i'm not online in there =( i can't watch any anime in this week :| how sucks i can't believe with my result listening of english,first time i get [b]bad result [/b]:wallbash: i don'have any idea to making something ,.. =( i still learning how to use adobe CS well :) i dear always K//I :wow: dear him than anyone -_- but now my relationship with him kind bad~ :cry: that's all.... ah i forgot... :D finally i'll have holiday on Monday :D i'm very 3x happy =D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-27 02:41:04)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

confess confess :D:D:D:D:D [spoiler]i confess that i gettin hate ripper moar :lol: i LOL'D when see my graphix bein ripp agen :lol: and what's make it uber funneh, thats graphix was my first loevly pixel i made it for stoppin ripper =D and sumone ripp it and said it was her :lol: she said i'm copying her =D [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/575870]take a look :P[/url] i confess i was laugh :lol: after seeing my comment at fs =D they all comenting about my stupid :retard: -new :cool: -dumb :disgust: -prim :| =D ahaha ok i know it was fugleh =D but its my real face =D and i decided to change it into my froggie agen =D wb froggie :wow: and... i confess that i loev my new lays! i made that pixel agen =D its need 2 hours :rolleyes: [sup]with chat[/sup] to makin it :P i hope its nice =D[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. that i wont be online as often just like before.. that i hate this day.. that my father is so damn freak stupid!!:evil::evil:(curse him!!!:evil::evil:) that im having family probz right now!!:cry:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm gonna be crazy with making sigs i wanna make sigs that are really,cool :lol: i'm having a hard time w/ smudging :retard:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the person above me... i confess i still dont have the twillight saga books.. :wallbash: i confess im confused im not so sure if its really "saga" or whatever :lol: i confess me and gemandi/anak are both online on multiply.. i confess i want a spaghetti doesnt matter if its from jbee or mcdo :lol: i confess i also want a mocha frap from starbucks but its not the right time for me to drool over this :lol: i confess i think im having a Dysmenorrhea :retard: :wasted: i confess i was surprised to see newly added + repus coz of my layies... which are too simple compared to the others works.. i confess i wanna thank ALL of them for appreciating my layies.. ;) :redface: :P i confess we didnt go to my officemate's place...theyr having fiesta for two days.. but she told us she'll be bringin us some food on monday weee :wow: :lol: =D :drool:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-27 07:07:48)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]School[/b] I'm certainly bothered that I didn't submit my science homework! :wallbash: [u][b]UGH[/b][/u]!For some reason, I don't want my grades to drop. this quarter I miss 2 home works. I wonder if I can maintain my straight A's! cause the last time I messed up, I managed to keep up my grades! I don't know now! arrgghh. GOD help me!waaaah. :arrow: [b]Friends[/b] That my friend got slapped on the face today =| I saw her running crying real hard. I really feel awful about seeing that. this is her pic: [spoiler][img]http://a118.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/84/l_9d563aa7efda164e69ce2bfb5f7b1b25.jpg[/img] Isn't she pretty?![/spoiler] and another one is that my dumb ass friend, I mean like she's not my friend. She got scrapped by local girls. She's filipino and I hated her. She doesn't even know how to spell "waffles".and she's calling me a dumb B**** for some weird ass reasons, I don't know why. I'm a shame of her.seriously.she's really dumb and still acting that she is smart. I mean one time she got 1/20 on a quiz and I got 18/20. see how stupid. She can't speak english that good too. :arrow: [b]FriendsterTalk[/b] That I haven't posted anything in the past few days. Only in rockstar! haha. I see to much spammy topics. and I haven't confess for a long time too. :arrow: [b]Rockstar[/b] That our group is really fun. We talk everyday. There is an issue about me and Malow :lol: But anyway the group has been doing great!..online people are there and also [spoiler][s][b]SPAMMERS[/b][/s]! :P[/spoiler] :arrow: [b]Music[/b] That there are too much new bands nowadays! and most of them are not that good. I want to hear new songs too. I'm also asking kuya Jesse about the greatest artists/bands in the 90's . haha :lol: :arrow: [b]Weekends [/b] Tomorrow,Saturday, I'm going to ask my friend camille/kaylen about the hoolaualeia or what ever the spelling that word. I'm gonna ask them to come with me. Just to let you know that its a not a date :P that event is actually traditionally celebrated every year. :D i don't know what is it about because its my first time here in hawaii. bahahaha so let see. and yeah we might go to the beach this sunday too. :cool: :arrow: [b]Friendster[/b] That I'm sincerely disgusted with my page. so I used pre-made layout. that I'm inactive too. but pretty soon when I already fix my page I'll be back on track. :D :arrow: [b]Myspace[/b] I have a new picture. :D Its all about me of course. It shows what I look like at 2000,2001,2002 up to 2008. haha. It's just some kinda experiment. :P Ultimate confession :| [spoiler]Its obvious that I didn't or organize my confessions? eh? lol[/spoiler] ill finish this thing later. peace out
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: *I just downloaded Adobe PS and IR yesterday and it was on for 30 days. ( Hate it.) *I downloaded brushes and fonts just today. *I made a new BG and it was posted on GFX Show - OFF. ( See it now. )
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I love the fansign that he gave me..^^, But,,Urghh..The other one is missing... :wasted: I can't stop teasing Marshmallow.. :lol: I am soooo smiling again.. :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I confess that I have a new ava here in ftalk. - I confess, i'm not crushing david anymore. :disgust: I'm abnormal again. :disgust: I confess, I'm starting to luzz my inspiration. =( - I confess that texting sucks. I found it pretty boring. :| - I confess i'm not ready for tomorrow, I'm afraid to face the world [b]tomorrow[/b]. :disgust:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-02 10:33:00)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i confess.. that class-s is imitating teh geass ava i made for my boo.. =D rawr now im making my geass ava too.. but its on teh right eye just like suzaku :wow:[/quote] Kyaaa, geass fever XD So far I've only had Amaterasu (?!) LOL maybe I'll make my own geass ava soon too :D :/ err [b]Confessions.[/b] Speaking of geass I've just watched the first episode last night--hahaha I think I'll just look for a DVD--then I can go on an anime marathon lol I'm so [u]HAPPY[/u]! ^______^ I think I just swallowed some marshmallows and I feel so light, so happy so cheerful lawlies :lol: It's the first time I ate dinner outside with someone other than a relative XD Hahaha.... I was feeling so anxious throughout dinner though. I confess that [b]I contradict myself[/b]. Hahaha, self-denial phases, lol, if you know what I mean lawlies I'm getting excited with the [i]Twilight[/i] movie! XD Only about two months to go. I can't believe it's October next week :O Time runs faster O_o One of my friends told me a story about our previous classmate and his girlfriend doing something in the cinema LOL and to think we were talking about it right before eating :lol: Ew LOL I confess [b]I'm green-minded[/b] =D :drool: These four girls in our class have great influences on people. =] I really hate this girl in our class--whenever she talks, [i]my eyes and ears BLEEEED[/i]. :O

Last edited by joebz (2008-09-27 09:00:08)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that me and my mother have a movie marathon....:clock: until now shes watching... i confess that i like it when my mother lol...:lol: especially when we watch "[b]DISASTER MOVIE[/b]"....:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: i confess also that she made my day so nice... from morning when i wake up until now...:wow::wow: i really addicted now to her...:D i like also the fansign she gave me.. hope she like mine too....:wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess... I can't understand this feeling inside me.. :wasted: Someone is making me smile..^^, I can't stop thinking of him..And i dunno why.. :redface:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

<i confess that i like my ava...the fansign she gave me... i confess that i wonder hus she thinking...the person above me...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess phil clan wars is weird its open and closed hahaha :lol: I confess i install ps 7.0 and cs+2 i thought it will going to conflict, ;) i want to try 7.0 ;) I confess linniie and I are chatting in YM whenever we are ol, hope she will not be bored at meh =)) I confess i miss the conference with tunie, tae, hanzil, trixx, jhed, lois and the other TS :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]:arrow: that i can;t take the pain that i wanna shout their names in my fs bulletin. it really hurts reminding what she tells abt him and her. :arrow: that my eyes are heavy.. but i dun wanna go 2 bed. :arrow: that i dun wanna study biology 2morow... :arrow: that i wish i never opened up my heart for him :arrow: that i wish he tell his feelings for me. don't just blush. tell me te truth pls :eh:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]@ Cronixemo:[/b] Ahahaha..Secret..But, urghh..Who do you think??.. :eh: ----- I confess... I am watching a very boring TV show..Good thing I am chatting wif someone.. :D Waaaa...I think I am running out of confessions.. :wallbash:

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-27 10:33:54)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]@ Cronixemo: Ahahaha..Secret..But, urghh..Who do you think??.. :eh:[/quote] i have no idea...:paranoid::rolleyes: :D i confess that im hungry agen....i have to eat mid snack even if its not yet midnyt...:lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i play internet a whole day and make my score down i confess miss my crush i confess hate my lil sis :]] i confess do homework at school i confess love david archuleta so much :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

@Cronixemo: Waahaa..You are lying!!.. :lol: :D ---- I confess.. I was sooo shocked when I visited Phil Clan war..Dang..No Aswang, Kapre And Leon anymore.. =|
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]@Cronixemo: Waahaa..You are lying!!.. :lol: :D[/quote] woah....nah...:( im not...(i think so)=D i confess that im posting on the two forums... and im so tired doing that...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy