• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that: :arrow: i'm getting sick of those non-stop spoofs my classmates play on me. he's so not funny. :disgust: :arrow: i'm tired. coz' of physical, social, emotional, and mental distress happening to me. [b]omg![/b] Wut's happening to my lyf.. :retard: =( uhm.. I just feel so sensitive and uhm..lonely about all of the things. espacially when I fell in love with that guy, men! he [s]sucks[/s][errr. i'm just telling that coz' he's the only guy I fell in love with. =|] and I wanna forget him. :arrow: I wanna get close with my dad. =):thumbsup: :arrow: Weeee! we're gonna go watch Stage Play tomorrow. :lol: ahaha! i'm so excited. we're gonna go touring the mall. :lol: so happy.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I skipped my homework just to go online and ... do nothing lol I haven't eaten lunch for the past five days --but I don't consider this as a diet or something. Just saving up my money lol :drool: :drool: I really need a new BLOG--one that my classmates wouldn't find out. I regret spilling EVERY single detail in my fs blog and somehow he stumbled and read everything. . . . It's a good thing he only read the recent posts :O :ninja: I hate it when my dad smokes. The car smells of tobacco and I can't stop panting :smoke: I'm getting all emotional recently :thunder: I miss being on the honor roll :/ =( I confess I wanna do something new for myself. . . . Maybe a haircut? LOL if only I could have bangs..damn this stupid hair.... I wanna write my own story! XD One with vampires and mutants and lots of fight scenes and a romantic plot in it hahahaha. LOL yeah yeah sure, lol I confess I miss CLASS-S :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confeSS: -i made a new sig. :D -i was embarassed a while ago at our PE class:redface: ,when we were told to perform(in front of the class) to do a forward roll thingy, then it looked easy...i was really nervous that time since i dunno how to do that=( (even if it really does look easy)and we weren't given teh chance to practice,then when it was my turn=(,i rolled sidewards :o and hadn't performed that roll:redface::wallbash:(since i wasn't able to really roll)when i was aboutt to roll,i turned sidewards and when i repeated,i rolled again :redface: . and to think there were 45(including my teacher.lol) people watching me :paranoid::redface::penguin: and everybody laughed(well except my teacher:D)& i just got up coz i can't take it anymoar(the embarrassment&the roll thingy)=D, and even the class president teases me abt that and she said that after i rolled sidewards,not forward:lol:,when my eyes opened,it looked scary :retard: wtf is that?lol -i'm still embarassed :disgust::redface: -i practiced that roll at home(and did the 2nd option,w/c i never did because i decided to perform the 1st option) and got ot right.as for the 1st option,even if i had practiced it, i still can't roll and i still roll sidewards. LOL. rock en ROLL[sidewards XD]\m/
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Sis Jerriedee heard mai voice XD.I was su su su as in liek I feel liek I shouldn`t speak :redface: .Im Junior Faith(lolwtfroftllmao).Really,I feel ashamed.Even though Im very [i]madaldal[/i] I can`t speak taht tiem.I feel liek I was in HELL taht tiem,Really XD[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I love the giftie given by sisz Donna. :wow: - We were havin' practice for our Intramurals tomorrow. - That i'm not joining any games for our Intrams tomorrow. - That i'm so excited for tomorrow. - That I was so tired helping my classmates clean the room. :wasted: - After I cleaned, I sweat a lot. :D - my teacher was proud of me coz I the part where I clean was so clean and shiny. :D - I really hate my f*ckin' mother. It's like I wanna die already. :evil:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm online now... and i mis ftalk! :kiss: I confess that britney's new album will released on her birthday "dec 2" I confess that i'm so really tired this few days... I confess that i'm so addicted to pink's new song "So What" I confess that i mis my crushee here... :P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

'Fess, Lois and I didn't see each other. She said she'd text me when she gets at Lasalle, but I haven't received any text messages from her so I just went home. :cry: Maybe next time. :P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I rarely visit Ftalk nowadays. How ironic, I'm happy about it. Because it basically means I'm having a life. Like yeeeah, I don't like being an introvert. So I get into a lot of extracurriculars. Loads of 'em, as much as I could handle. I don't like feeling even a slight sense of boredom :|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]~Kuya Jie is soo coward to post the crushes thread..Beacuse after all, He doesn't have anything to post there..[/quote] =)=) [quote=As cicatrizes]1. i bribed someone by giving him a "special" fansign so that he will not post the rockstars crushes. especially my crush.,haha[/quote] =)=) my confession for today: - i was "bribed" in order not to post the Rockstar crushes :D - i was also shocked with tyhe way some members posted at the clan war thread, my head's gonna explode :wallbash: - i made an attack to a clan, but that could be my final attack... i'm loosing interest as well :( - i'm happy that members of Rockstars are more active in egroups nowadays :thumbsup:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. that i didnt notice that it's already midnight..darn!:wallbash: that being online late at this night is soooo boring.. i miss my fwends.. that im so uber worried with my baby coz he was hospitalized!:crybaby: That i hope he would be fine now!=(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I hope sis -Nik- will cheer up I confess that I think *someone* is avoiding me. =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][li]i loev mai bloggie :wow:[/li] [li]im excited for the full version of TVXQ's music video [b]MIROTIC[/b] :wow::wow::wow::eh:[/li] [li]i spend lesser tiem :clock: in ftalk cuz i was concentrating on TVXQ TVXQ TVXQ :wasted:[/li] [li]my life is full of TVXQ :thunder:[/li] [li]i cant live without TVXQ :redface::redface:[/li] [li]i wish to meet them soon :crybaby:[/li] [li]the music video [b]MIROTIC[/b] is [u]killing[/u] me :drool:[/li] [li]i wish Maddie can watch teh music video :wallbash:[/li] [li]JJ look damn sexy in the mv dang :wow:[/li] [li]i like the name of teh author of mai Chemistry book :lol: [s]Nelson[/s] Thornes :lol: :ninja:[/li] [li]i peeked into mai Business Studies book and i was liek :o cuz' its all about [i]how can business grow, the economic problem : needs and wants, environmental constraints on business activities[/i] OMEG :smoke:[/li] [li]i sleep on 9 am :P[/li] [li]he ignores me :D[/li] [li]i want mai PS CS3 back :wallbash: :cry:[/li] [li]:ninja:[/li][/spoiler] [i]oh noes my post is teh last one in this page again[/i] :lol:

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-09-18 16:42:17)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I studied for my AP Psych exam for a total of TWO HOURS just now: 5-7 PM:wasted: I confess, I am confident in passing that exam ^_^ I confess, I am extremely excited to go to my Fall Homecoming with my date :eh: :P :) I confess, I need to have some dinner - raviolis, tonight! yay. The End!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I just finish my monthly test today. WHEW* :| That's why I'm early.. LOL. I confess I miss eptokerss :> urgh. && Hana Yori Dango. Haha.. ;) Yea. I'm still finding or should I saaay, hunting part THREE.. Urgh.. Anyone theere?!!!! haha.. Kindly give me HYD part threee. Oh my.. Oh my. I confess we'll celebrate my brother's birthday. "Happy Burfday" to him :| :| I confess... "I'm inlove".. :wow: :wow: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im so disappointed at the voting results. =( Like super. =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I am in the process of uploading all of my mp3 files to my new Imeem account....damn, I have too many files and this is my second day at working on my little "project" and I have not even scratched the surface. :wallbash: [b]I confess[/b] I'm loving HBO's new series True Blood.......Anna Paquin is so cute :wow: [b]I confess[/b] I LOL'd today when somebody accidentally PM'd me. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/dontwannaseeit.gif[/img] [b]I confess[/b] I'm about to go to bed now. :penguin:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-09-19 02:44:41)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm not active this few days... :wallbash: and i mis all mah sistah here.... :kiss: I confess that i realized i'm not alone... :) I confess that i would like to thank "god" for the successful science club! :thumbsup: I confess that i'm so excited for final exam! and of corz! next semester! :P
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that I love my two classmates. not one but two. Im so confused. :wasted:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Taht when I made [i]apir[/i] to Luke,He never let go of my hand until mai classmate saw him :redface::eh:[/spoiler]
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]I confess.. [spoiler]Taht when I made apir to Luke,He never let go of my hand until mai classmate saw him :redface::eh:[/spoiler][/quote] oh, that's cute. :eh: :wow: [spoiler]i confess that...... i didnt study hard in my math exams, result: i failed in math. :cry:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 10 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy