• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^Who is taht mod? :lol: --- I confess.. [spoiler]I was shocked when my repu count reached 200+ but its only an error =D[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess: [spoiler]I Slept at 3:00 A.M. Past Today And I Woke Up 10:00 AM Past. LOLZ.[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]i dnt wnt to sleep last night because im unli. :lol:[/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]YAY. we friends agen. =] ILY sis. WATtehF. i liek taht phone. i liek it mine now. Camera. WOOHOO. i need comments on my friendster. =( Nyuh[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]i confess.. i made my longest post ever here in ftalk! i wanna go to sleep now coz it's already 2:35 am on my clock..[/quote] oh yea pare!.. and im sooo greatful coz thats foe me!.. wuuhuuu.. and thanks for teh gift!.. i really appreciate that pare.. ur teh best !! muahhzz :kiss: [quote=kristina16]i confess i wanna greet siz nina and ck a appy appy bday!! ;)[/quote] thanks sis tinay!.. where's CK??.. :paranoid: happy bday CK :kiss: i confess,, ...YEAH.. its my BIRTHDAY today!.. :penguin: :lol: ...that sizley aya (forsakendoll) is teh first one who greeted me on my exact birthday!.. she greeted me 12:00 am!.. :wow::wow: ily sizley :kiss: ...that i loevvvv my CLASS-S family!.. they were liek already greeting me a week before my bday! :lol::lol: they even gave me gifts in andvance!.. ily classmates :crybaby::crybaby: ...that i just got home from church!.. ...that my boyfriend's gift for me for my birthday is to have a cool off with him! =| ...i wanna have fun today.. im not gonna think of him! ^^ :lol::lol::lol: *sick&tired.of.it* ...i dont have a gift for myself!.. i dunno coz its kinda weird!.. ive been in 4 malls already but i cant choose any clothes or anything to buy!.. :lol::lol: i bought 2 pillows instead even though i dont really need a new one .. :lol::lol:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woot .. long time since my last confession .. :penguin: confess i miss my piggy so much .. :wow: confess our choir messed up earlier at the mass .. :cry: confess i was shocked when i saw my 3rd profile [url=http://www.friendster.com/userlist.php?page=1&list=mostprofile&mac=]here[/url] in the popular list in fs .. errrmygosshh .. i dont know how i did that .. :crybaby: confess i miss chatting on ym . :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i love my new bessy now. im happier in my life now.. i feel a little jealous because of moi BFF, she put only her bf in her featured list on fs and she promised that we will put each other on teh featured list forever. i dont wnt to go back on my cousins house because of their wall painting :lol: .
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: That i miss all mah sistah here and i know that they have a liitle problem about ftalk... :rolleyes: :arrow: That today is MTV Video Music Awards, and i'm so very excited to the winners and of corz britney spears. :thumbsup: :arrow: That i'm so really tired coz of pre-final :cry: :arrow: That i'm so very excited for the next semester... :P :arrow: and i miss my crush here... :cry:

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-09-07 01:49:42)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]that i just killed a duck. that i hope the other ducks won't get mad at me.[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/uhm.gif[/img] coz they saw me murdering the poor animal.[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/suspect.gif[/img] i swear i could see vengeance in their facial expression.[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/minacc.gif[/img] i have no decent lunch this week that's why i killed one. that i hope my aunt will not notice the decrease in the number of her ducks.[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/scratch.gif[/img] that i had a delicious meal today.wahaha[/b][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:arrow: i dont feel well, dnt want 2 go2 werk huhuhu,, i nid TLC lol.. :lol: :arrow: huhu boredddd[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i just finished reading breaking dawn i can't wait for midnight sun i wanna have my own domain but when i contacted the one who offers free domain hosting, she said to purchase first but when i clicked the purchase link, it said i should contact her. eh?wth
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I wanna greet Nina and CK a happy happy happy birthday. xD[/spoiler]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confes.. [spoiler]im so happy in this Ramadhan. everyone arround me are so happy too. i dunno why, but i guess we had alot of "berkah" from our GOD. XD and i confess that i missed my brother parlay already. lol. why him? hahaha, and i confess if im so in loev with my bf, tijes :lol: :penguin:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I made a new blog,But dun visit it.It`s not yet opened.Imma post teh link if it`s good already. :lol:[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i hav a crush on one of the [b]mods[/b] here in ftalk :ninja: :ninja: :wallbash:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i think i know who that is :D i confess... i really really really really lalalalalalalab infinitee teh poster above me...she's sooo pretty and kind..:D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]that i just killed a duck. that i hope the other ducks won't get mad at me.[/quote] [b]What!!???[/b] :o [spoiler]i miss you, Matriarch! :rose:[/spoiler] @T: I confess.. - that i'm still not feelin' ok.. :cry: - that i found "Food and Cooking Section" very interesting.. =) - that i miss my groupmates. :( - that i miss my family back home in the Phils :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ My mod crush here is James. --- I confess.. [spoiler]I finally said my true feelings for James.Nyahahahaha~[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess me&bridget hav the same crush :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I C0nfess: [spoiler]I'm loving my new besty now. Thanks to her, my ava was changed. I luhb euu![/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 1.326 second ]
Privacy Policy